Universal Gaming
Daisy Johnson Here! - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Daisy Johnson Here! (/showthread.php?tid=937)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Sep 26th, 2021

I joined a Mutant X community a long time ago. That closed down shortly after the show ended. I was a different person back then.

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Moonface - Oct 7th, 2021

(Sep 26th, 2021, 01:00 PM)Daisy Johnson Wrote:
I was a different person back then.
How so? Tongue

Also do you still like Mutant X or did you drift away from the show once it ended?

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Oct 7th, 2021

I was so desperate to be liked I let other people dictate how I should act and I became someone I didn't like very much. I did finally stand up for myself and go back to my nicer self but they also turned a lot of good people nasty and against me for it. I pretty much felt I should worry less about being liked and be true to myself.

I do still somewhat like Mutant X but I have also moved on to other shows which I am liking a lot more.

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Moonface - Dec 3rd, 2021

Have you ever watched a show you thought you would like but didn't, or the opposite?

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Dec 4th, 2021

This is an interesting question because it recently did happen.

The new series La Brea falls in this category. I really thought I would like it since I love Sceience Fiction, but after watching a few episodes, I realized I didn't much care for it at all.

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Moonface - Jan 10th, 2022

So I noticed you do a lot of roleplaying over on TCH. What's your favourite roleplay you've ever participated in?

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Jan 12th, 2022

I also co-own several roleplaying communities on Facebook.

Because two are based off of my own stories, I don't really have a favorite.

Alone In the Dark is based off of my story "Alyssa's Nightmare."

Coral Springs is a franchise of stories which I have been doing.

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Moonface - Feb 3rd, 2022

Do you think you would ever make a new roleplaying universe or would any future ones just be branches of the worlds you already use for roleplays?

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Feb 6th, 2022

I don't really know. I might.

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Moonface - Feb 15th, 2022

Happy Birthday @Daisy Johnson! Man, 50 is a notable milestone, so congratulations! Grin

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Feb 15th, 2022

Thank you very much!

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Daisy Johnson Here! - Moonface - Feb 15th, 2022

Considering you have about twenty years on me, I'm curious what it was like back in the 70's and 80's when you were growing up and how it was different to say the 90's, which is what decade I grew up in. Smile

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Feb 16th, 2022

I was wondering if anyone was going to ask this. LOL

Back then, a lot of things were different. First is we didn't have the electronic gadgets we have now. We still used landline phones back then. Also, when it was time to head home from a friend's house, we just looked to see if the street lights were on yet or a parent would call the friend's house we were at. We also spent more time outside or we cruised town on weekends.

In the wintertime, I would go sled riding with my sisters and brother. That was cold, but fun. In the summer, we would head to the creek for a swim instead of heading to the community pool or to a friend's pool.

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Daisy Johnson Here! - ShiraNoMai - Feb 17th, 2022

I'm a bit late to the party but I hope you had an amazing day with your family and friends on your birthday Grin

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Feb 17th, 2022

Thank you very much!