Universal Gaming
Daisy Johnson Here! - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Daisy Johnson Here! (/showthread.php?tid=937)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Daisy Johnson Here! - Mr EliteL - Feb 18th, 2022

Happy Belated Birthday! Anything big happen for the milestone or did the state of what the world has been in put or stop to anything being possible, or perhaps something else?

Hm ah landline. My house still uses it even though the three of us have mobiles, but mum prefers to use it and other family members usually contact us in that way. My generation started with that anyway, heck I'd be happy to do without both that and mobile frankly. Didn't do sledding well, where I am there's not many hills in town to even try, just snowman making or snowball fights but I barely did much of that anyway. Others did though, well when there was/is snow. XD

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Feb 21st, 2022

It was pretty laid back but I did get a small birthday party thanks to my daughters and mother-in-law.

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Daisy Johnson Here! - Moonface - Feb 24th, 2022

What's the most memorable birthday party you've ever had?

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Feb 25th, 2022

My 16th I had a choice of either a Sweet 16 party or a slumber party with my friends. I chose the slumber party after watching an episode of Beverly Hills 90210.

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Daisy Johnson Here! - ShiraNoMai - Feb 26th, 2022

Slumber parties were kind of based, honestly. I had a sweet 16 surprise party, and it was cool, but I find the slumber parties way more memorable. More intimate experiences rather than overall party antics.

Are you much of a party person, or more of a "let's all hang out in a big group together and do things" kind of gal?

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY | Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Mar 7th, 2022

I prefer the "Let's kick back and hang out" type of thing. I am very laid-back.

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Moonface - Mar 14th, 2022

Do your kids have the same outlook on parties or are some/all of them more on the wild side of partying? Tongue

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Mar 23rd, 2022

Both of my daughters are very laid back when it comes to everything.

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Moonface - Mar 23rd, 2022

Would I be correct to assume your husband is also laid back, considering the trend set by the rest of you? Tongue

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - May 12th, 2022

Absolutely he is! He just became a partner a few months ago on our YouTube channel. He has appeared off an on in our vlogs.

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Moonface - May 19th, 2022

Oh, so I assume you both have separate channels if he got partnered? What sort of stuff do you guys vlog about? Smile

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - May 22nd, 2022

I mean he joined our YouTube as a partner with us on ours. He said he would like to be more involved with the videos we film. He even asked if he could do a series of his own involving science experiments on the channel.

We do everything from daily vlogs, challenges, and even simple hide-and-seek(which are Katherine's favorite to film).

RE: Daisy Johnson Here! - Moonface - Feb 15th, 2023

Happy Birthday @Daisy Johnson! Grin
Anything planned for today to celebrate? Smile

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Daisy Johnson Here! - Daisy Johnson - Feb 16th, 2023

Thank you.

My husband took me out for lunch today after my physical therapy(my shoulders are messed up). My daughter's made me dinner last Saturday to celebrate my birthday. They, along with my mother-in-law, made me tacos. They also gave me some gifts.

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Daisy Johnson Here! - ShiraNoMai - Feb 16th, 2023

Sounds like you had a lovely day (week, arguably). What'd you get for lunch today? Tacos for last weekend, today's menu... Wow