Universal Gaming
Universal Gaming Marketplace - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Gaming Marketplace (/showthread.php?tid=95)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Universal Gaming Cards Marketplace - Amalthea - Feb 3rd, 2019

I'll take another card! Grin

RE: Universal Gaming Cards Marketplace - Mr EliteL - Feb 5th, 2019

(Feb 1st, 2019, 11:27 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Since I've got some extra cards, I'm looking to make trades for any card I don't have for any of the following from my collection:
  • Borderlands
  • Call of Duty
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Dark Souls
  • Mario Kart
  • Mass Effect
  • Metroid
  • Pokemon
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Resident Evil
  • Rocket League
  • Silent Hill
  • Sonic The Hedgehog
  • Space Invaders
  • The Walking Dead

My Uncharted card for your Pokémon card. This trade needs to happen now, boy!

I was going through the card list and just couldn't believe how I haven't got Pokémon yet, or you not having Uncharted or Tomb Raider yet. XD

RE: Universal Gaming Cards Marketplace - Moonface - Feb 8th, 2019

(Feb 3rd, 2019, 11:48 PM)Amalthea Wrote:
I'll take another card! Grin
Okie dokie! You receive a Resident Evil themed Universal Gaming Card!

(Feb 5th, 2019, 11:49 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
My Uncharted card for your Pokémon card. This trade needs to happen now, boy!
Deal!

RE: Universal Gaming Marketplace - Dragon Lord - Jul 29th, 2019

So if I understood correctly, I can trade three of my Miku cards for one Shiny variant of it, correct?

If so, I would like to do that exchange please.

RE: Universal Gaming Marketplace - Moonface - Jul 29th, 2019

(Jul 29th, 2019, 08:57 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
So if I understood correctly, I can trade three of my Miku cards for one Shiny variant of it, correct?

If so, I would like to do that exchange please.
Yes, that is correct. I'll do that for you now. Smile

RE: Universal Gaming Marketplace - Mr EliteL - Jul 31st, 2019

I shall do the same with my Fire Emblem standards, and swap out Rayman for the Fire Emblem Shiny.

If I can get the same with the rest of my 3's at the same time, but just not swapping anything. They are Assassin's Creed, Metroid, Ratchet & Clank and Sonic I believe. Originally I was going to wait for a 4th, but ah whatever. Won't use them on my profile anyway. XD

RE: Universal Gaming Marketplace - Moonface - Aug 1st, 2019

(Jul 31st, 2019, 09:32 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I shall do the same with my Fire Emblem standards, and swap out Rayman for the Fire Emblem Shiny.

If I can get the same with the rest of my 3's at the same time, but just not swapping anything. They are Assassin's Creed, Metroid, Ratchet & Clank and Sonic I believe. Originally I was going to wait for a 4th, but ah whatever. Won't use them on my profile anyway. XD
Done. Smile

RE: Universal Gaming Marketplace - Karo - Mar 5th, 2020

Excuse me my dear chap but I would be quite pleased if I could perhaps buy that Haunted Univ3erse theme if you have any in stock I dear say! ROFL

RE: Universal Gaming Marketplace - Moonface - Mar 5th, 2020

(Mar 5th, 2020, 03:16 AM)Yuri Wrote:
Excuse me my dear chap but I would be quite pleased if I could perhaps buy that Haunted Univ3erse theme if you have any in stock I dear say! ROFL
Done. Smile

Thank you my dear chap I hope that you will keep the coin and do something about your wrong accent. I dear say if you spoke to the queen with that rude tongue she'd have a heart attack!

(Mar 5th, 2020, 05:20 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Thank you my dear chap I hope that you will keep the coin and do something about your wrong accent. I dear say if you spoke to the queen with that rude tongue she'd have a heart attack!
If you think I transfer the XP from someone's account into mine when they buy something from this thread you're mistaken. I just remove it and it goes out of circulation. Tongue

coughIwasmainlyjustbeingsillyabouttryingtokeepupafakebritishaccentcough

Well I mean Moony you taking the XP for yourself is such a big capitalist move! Why wouldn't you? D:

(Mar 5th, 2020, 06:39 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Well I mean Moony you taking the XP for yourself is such a big capitalist move! Why wouldn't you? D:
Because my name isn't Tom Nook. Wink

RE: Universal Gaming Marketplace - queenzelda - Mar 6th, 2020

(Mar 5th, 2020, 07:06 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Mar 5th, 2020, 06:39 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Because my name isn't Tom Nook. Wink

Who you'll be meeting soon enough.

RE: Universal Gaming Marketplace - Karo - Mar 13th, 2020

@ShiraNoMai Excuse me Nikki but I see in the card page you are in the possession of a shiny mass Effect card and i am curious if you would be willing to trade it for any of the cards I happen to have? (The only ones I'm not willing to part with our my AC & Splatoon card)

Also @Moonface when will Persona 3/Bioshock 2/Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion get representation in the cards? Tongue