Universal Gaming
What's Your Favourite X? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun & Games (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: What's Your Favourite X? (/showthread.php?tid=960)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

What's Your Favourite X? - Moonface - Sep 22nd, 2021

Got this idea from the This or That? thread when I wondered if the option people are picking is their favourite overall of a particular thing, i.e. is Pepsi their favourite soda or do they just prefer it to Coke? So here we go. Tongue

What's your favourite style/type of fry? (waffle cut, steak, french fry, etc.)

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - Mr EliteL - Sep 22nd, 2021

Crinkle Cut, but I don't have that enough!  D=

Favourite type of crisps/chips?

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - Moonface - Sep 22nd, 2021

By type I assume you mean the cut/style, so I'd go with kettle cut. I don't like crisps that have that flimsy feeling to them like most of Walker's/Lay's do. Tongue

What's your favourite YouTube channel? (None works for anyone who doesn't watch anything on there because I know some people just solely watch Twitch.)

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - ShiraNoMai - Sep 29th, 2021

I kind of flipflop between a few YouTube channels but lately I've grown to adore Chubbyemu's content. They're basically more concise "Untold Stories From The E.R." but also somehow more entertaining and informative. https://youtube.com/c/ChubbyemuGames

What's your favorite time of year?

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - Moonface - Sep 30th, 2021

Autumn. It means Halloween and then Christmas soon follows! Grin

What's your favourite colour?

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - Kyng - Oct 3rd, 2021

Green. Was red for a while, but eventually went back to green.

What's your favourite drink?

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - Moonface - Oct 4th, 2021

Pepsi. Although milk and orange flavoured water are close seconds.

What's your favourite store?

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - Mr EliteL - Oct 4th, 2021

I am ashamed to say Amazon. Used to be TokyoToys but their London store went, and I barely went there anyway. HMV would be but I'm not completely excited when I think of it. GAME could've been but I usually go in and leave without buying anything. Amazon isn't a store I can walk in but is the "store" I've used the most recently and the first place I go to if I want something that isn't food related. I kind of can't say favourite either because I'm just like "yeah ok" when I go on the site as opposed to "OMG WHAT HAVE THEY GOT TODAY?!?!? I MUST HAVE A LOOK~!!!!" XD

What is your favourite time of day?

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - ShiraNoMai - Oct 5th, 2021

I love the idea of the morning: there's a whole day ahead of you and it feels productive to be awake during that time. There's also something kind of refreshing about the morning, like a reset. So I'll go with morning, even if I'm not exactly a morning person ROFL

What's your favorite animal?

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - Moonface - Oct 5th, 2021

@Mr EliteL: Well favourite in this case can just be the one you'll opt to use/visit/browser over others, or just a store you enjoy going in even if you never buy anything (which for me is Ikea XD).

(Oct 5th, 2021, 05:16 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
What's your favorite animal?
Cats.

What's your favourite web browser?

Also, since it came to mind briefly for me, I'll just share a suggestion that questions could also be "What was your favourite?" for instances of past things such as classes at school, or something that no longer exists.

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - Kyng - Oct 10th, 2021

Yes, I think that would work, and remain very much within the spirit of the game.

My favourite web browser is Chrome... I've been using it for 12 years now!

What's your favourite item of clothing?

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - Nightingale - Oct 12th, 2021

My cap.

What's your favorite candy bar?

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - Moonface - Oct 12th, 2021

Cadbury Dairy Milk. Can't go a week without having one of those bars in my freezer. Tongue

What's your favourite breakfast item?

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - Mr EliteL - Oct 14th, 2021

For cereal, Kellogg's All Bran Berries. For cooked, oh damn it might have changed. Used to be a bacon roll with either ketchup or brown sauce. Don't know what it is right now...need to eat out more for breakfast I guess.

What is your favourite....scent? XD

RE: What's Your Favourite X? - Kyng - Oct 18th, 2021

Chocolate Grin ! Especially if combined with some fruity scent, like strawberries.

What's your favourite kind of pie?