New PlayStation Plus Tiers Announced | Formerly "PlayStation Plans New Service to Take On Xbox Game Pass"
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So that wasn't the full list, and a lot of Star Ocean games got added: https://blog.playstation.com/2023/09/13/...zation-vi/

Including the classic additions there are five Star Ocean games that were added this month. I took a quick look at previous months, and it seems the number of games hasn't really changed much so the only thing to judge right now in the wake of the PS+ price increases is whether the general game quality has gone up, but that's hard to do when we've only had one month so far and for all we know Sony could have had this line-up locked in before the price increases were planned or considered for what gets put into the line-ups. I will say the "featured" games (those that are mentioned in the title of the PS Blog post for that respective month of PS+ Extra/Premium game additions) have always been top quality though, so it looks like it'll come down to whether the rest see any changes at all.

That said, Premium seems to get 3-5 games added per month, and if that's the only new stuff Premium gets monthly (which is the impression I get) then Extra looks to be the best value for money by a huge margin compared to Premium.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So that wasn't the full list, and a lot of Star Ocean games got added: https://blog.playstation.com/2023/09/13/...zation-vi/

Including the classic additions there are five Star Ocean games that were added this month. I took a quick look at previous months, and it seems the number of games hasn't really changed much so the only thing to judge right now in the wake of the PS+ price increases is whether the general game quality has gone up, but that's hard to do when we've only had one month so far and for all we know Sony could have had this line-up locked in before the price increases were planned or considered for what gets put into the line-ups. I will say the "featured" games (those that are mentioned in the title of the PS Blog post for that respective month of PS+ Extra/Premium game additions) have always been top quality though, so it looks like it'll come down to whether the rest see any changes at all.

That said, Premium seems to get 3-5 games added per month, and if that's the only new stuff Premium gets monthly (which is the impression I get) then Extra looks to be the best value for money by a huge margin compared to Premium.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PlayStation 5 | Pro Spec Analysis Moonface 420 122,540 Mar 22nd, 2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  PlayStation Boss Jim Ryan Stepping Down Moonface 6 736 Oct 3rd, 2023, 12:21 AM
  Sony to Retire PlayStation Plus Collection Moonface 1 587 Feb 1st, 2023, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Project Leonardo: PlayStation's new controller for players with disabilities aerodynamik 7 4,582 Jan 15th, 2023, 10:20 PM
  PlayStation Loyalty Program Announced Moonface 7 1,810 Sep 15th, 2022, 11:09 PM