I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I wonder if it would be able to run the old Domino Miku app if it does then it honestly might be the best OS ever.

As everyone knows Domino Miku App was the greatest phone app ever designed.

....What if people could bring it back natively for windows?...Okay I take back all my negativity Windows 11 will be the greatest app ever made and will truly revolutionize the world as long as someone bring back the Domino's Miku app
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I wonder if it would be able to run the old Domino Miku app if it does then it honestly might be the best OS ever.

As everyone knows Domino Miku App was the greatest phone app ever designed.

....What if people could bring it back natively for windows?...Okay I take back all my negativity Windows 11 will be the greatest app ever made and will truly revolutionize the world as long as someone bring back the Domino's Miku app
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Well, he linked me the article and upon closer inspection, it specifically stats that Microsoft will be bringing the Amazon App Store to Windows 11, which does not have games like Azur Lane and Arknights on it. So that's a bit of a bummer.

However the article does mention that Microsoft has been trying to bridge the gap between Windows and Android for a while now, as they view Android kind of as the mobile edition of Windows, so that at least leaves the possibility open that Microsoft will make it so that other Android apps are available on Windows 11 in other ways (or perhaps they will just straight up allow Google Play on the OS to counter Apple working on getting the iOS App Store working on Macs).
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Well, he linked me the article and upon closer inspection, it specifically stats that Microsoft will be bringing the Amazon App Store to Windows 11, which does not have games like Azur Lane and Arknights on it. So that's a bit of a bummer.

However the article does mention that Microsoft has been trying to bridge the gap between Windows and Android for a while now, as they view Android kind of as the mobile edition of Windows, so that at least leaves the possibility open that Microsoft will make it so that other Android apps are available on Windows 11 in other ways (or perhaps they will just straight up allow Google Play on the OS to counter Apple working on getting the iOS App Store working on Macs).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I at the moment hate Windows 10, it's fine for the most part but I didn't like providing an email before I even started to do anything and....apps just apps. Also this laptop likes to disconnect from the internet for whatever reason, which causes anything else in my home using it to disconnect too. Everyday it has done so without fail so far. XD
If Windows 11 seems better I'll be open to update.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I at the moment hate Windows 10, it's fine for the most part but I didn't like providing an email before I even started to do anything and....apps just apps. Also this laptop likes to disconnect from the internet for whatever reason, which causes anything else in my home using it to disconnect too. Everyday it has done so without fail so far. XD
If Windows 11 seems better I'll be open to update.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, my laptop has been doing that, too. Didn't think it was a Windows issue, though. Well, it's fine; that laptop is only used for writing my scripts and stuff on it, so it's not like I lose anything important when it cuts out.

I'll be honest, as far as Windows 11 goes, I just...do not care. At all. If its a free upgrade, I'll upgrade, but I'm perfectly fine with Windows 10 as is. It's just... whatever. *shrug*
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, my laptop has been doing that, too. Didn't think it was a Windows issue, though. Well, it's fine; that laptop is only used for writing my scripts and stuff on it, so it's not like I lose anything important when it cuts out.

I'll be honest, as far as Windows 11 goes, I just...do not care. At all. If its a free upgrade, I'll upgrade, but I'm perfectly fine with Windows 10 as is. It's just... whatever. *shrug*
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Windows 11 apparently won't run on certain CPUs either, for some reason, older than I think gen 8 Intels? There's a whole list here of what won't run on it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...quirements

Has something to do with the new TPMs they're adding in.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Windows 11 apparently won't run on certain CPUs either, for some reason, older than I think gen 8 Intels? There's a whole list here of what won't run on it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...quirements

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 30th, 2021, 04:01 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

TPM's?
It not running on older gen Intel's makes it seem hard to expect a free upgrade. My current laptop is only a 7th Gen Intel, so in theory a free upgrade is useless to me. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 30th, 2021, 04:01 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

TPM's?
It not running on older gen Intel's makes it seem hard to expect a free upgrade. My current laptop is only a 7th Gen Intel, so in theory a free upgrade is useless to me. Errm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I saw that Windows 11 releases this October. A lot sooner than I expected but I guess it isn't surprising given how much of it was shown a few months ago.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I saw that Windows 11 releases this October. A lot sooner than I expected but I guess it isn't surprising given how much of it was shown a few months ago.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I had the thought earlier if application devs knew of this launch date ahead of time, or they sprang this on everyone at once and now they're scrambling to get their apps compatible with it. LOL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I had the thought earlier if application devs knew of this launch date ahead of time, or they sprang this on everyone at once and now they're scrambling to get their apps compatible with it. LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 1st, 2021, 04:16 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Hard to say. On the one hand, Microsoft telling devs ahead of time means more applications are ready to go for W11 on launch which will help persuade users to move over, but on the other I feel like the date would've been leaked if it had been given out to people since the actual UI of the software got leaked.
Like with most new things, I won't be moving over to it until I see how it actually is. Microsoft have a trend of doing a good OS followed by a bad OS, and so W11 would be the next "bad" one in the cycle.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 1st, 2021, 04:16 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Hard to say. On the one hand, Microsoft telling devs ahead of time means more applications are ready to go for W11 on launch which will help persuade users to move over, but on the other I feel like the date would've been leaked if it had been given out to people since the actual UI of the software got leaked.
Like with most new things, I won't be moving over to it until I see how it actually is. Microsoft have a trend of doing a good OS followed by a bad OS, and so W11 would be the next "bad" one in the cycle.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I had the Windows 11 upgrade offer on my laptop when I got on it just now, and decided to take it. My gaming PC is going to be Win 11 (since I failed to notice I could change to Win10 lel), so I figured this will be a good chance to get to know Win11 before that baby arrives.

Reviews seem to be mostly positive about Win11 though, so that's good. Lots of them saying that it doesn't have nearly as many problems as Microsoft's new operating systems tend to have, and only a very small amount of people have experienced any sort of crashing.

I do like what I've seen in terms of the design of 11, so that has me excited for the download to finish so I can see it personally. I'll let ya'll know what I think about it once I experience it a bit.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I had the Windows 11 upgrade offer on my laptop when I got on it just now, and decided to take it. My gaming PC is going to be Win 11 (since I failed to notice I could change to Win10 lel), so I figured this will be a good chance to get to know Win11 before that baby arrives.

Reviews seem to be mostly positive about Win11 though, so that's good. Lots of them saying that it doesn't have nearly as many problems as Microsoft's new operating systems tend to have, and only a very small amount of people have experienced any sort of crashing.

I do like what I've seen in terms of the design of 11, so that has me excited for the download to finish so I can see it personally. I'll let ya'll know what I think about it once I experience it a bit.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I don't think my computer can support the new Windows 11 oddly enough so I'll probably wait till I get my next computer to change to windows 11. I hope it works nice and smoothly for you Night Lord!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I don't think my computer can support the new Windows 11 oddly enough so I'll probably wait till I get my next computer to change to windows 11. I hope it works nice and smoothly for you Night Lord!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm only hesitant on the install at the moment cuz of application compatibility. I need to assure everything I need running runs if I have to work from home and can't risk it on silly OS compatibility issues.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm only hesitant on the install at the moment cuz of application compatibility. I need to assure everything I need running runs if I have to work from home and can't risk it on silly OS compatibility issues.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I can't install windows 11 even if I wanted to. My motherboard is too old, and doesn't have TPM 2.0 in it. I'd need a whole new computer -- which is not something I'm doing in the near future.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I can't install windows 11 even if I wanted to. My motherboard is too old, and doesn't have TPM 2.0 in it. I'd need a whole new computer -- which is not something I'm doing in the near future.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think I'll bother to update my current laptop to Windows 11 since I've had this one for a while now, and I'd probably just hold out until I get a new one in a year or two unless it has something considerably better than 10 that entices me. Although the only thing Windows 11 could do that would make me drop 10 in a heartbeat would be to handle updates better. I hate how Windows 10 handles updates. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think I'll bother to update my current laptop to Windows 11 since I've had this one for a while now, and I'd probably just hold out until I get a new one in a year or two unless it has something considerably better than 10 that entices me. Although the only thing Windows 11 could do that would make me drop 10 in a heartbeat would be to handle updates better. I hate how Windows 10 handles updates. Errm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So for 11 is pretty nice. I like some of the visual aspects of it more than 10. No noticeable dips in performance compared to 10, so that's good.

A lot of the notification sound are less.... "BAM IN YOUR FACE" than they were on Windows 10, which is also nice.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So for 11 is pretty nice. I like some of the visual aspects of it more than 10. No noticeable dips in performance compared to 10, so that's good.

A lot of the notification sound are less.... "BAM IN YOUR FACE" than they were on Windows 10, which is also nice.