Free Name Colors!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody! In the spirit of giving during this time of the year, I'm giving everyone a free username colour of their choice that will last for 10 days from the time of application!

Just let me know what colour you want and it shall be yours! If you already have a colour either from the store or an event (I know Birthday Bash colours haven't been given yet, I will do it soon) then I can either add the 10 days onto your existing colour or you can ask for a different colour to be given for those 10 days and I'll just change it as necessary. Smile

If you celebrate the holiday, let us know how your Christmas or other celebration was in our Christmas 2021 thread. ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody! In the spirit of giving during this time of the year, I'm giving everyone a free username colour of their choice that will last for 10 days from the time of application!

Just let me know what colour you want and it shall be yours! If you already have a colour either from the store or an event (I know Birthday Bash colours haven't been given yet, I will do it soon) then I can either add the 10 days onto your existing colour or you can ask for a different colour to be given for those 10 days and I'll just change it as necessary. Smile

If you celebrate the holiday, let us know how your Christmas or other celebration was in our Christmas 2021 thread. ^_^
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I will happily take the 10 day extension on my current username color, thank you!
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I will happily take the 10 day extension on my current username color, thank you!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 26th, 2021, 03:56 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Sweet, no work for me on this one. Tongue
Your name color will expire after January 5th. Smile

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 26th, 2021, 03:56 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Sweet, no work for me on this one. Tongue
Your name color will expire after January 5th. Smile
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'd like to add my free 10 days to the color that I get from the birthday bash! Also merry Xmas Moony!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'd like to add my free 10 days to the color that I get from the birthday bash! Also merry Xmas Moony!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 27th, 2021, 12:25 AM)Karo Wrote:
Done! Your username color will expire on January 30th (since I didn't yet enable your color from BDay Bash).

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 27th, 2021, 12:25 AM)Karo Wrote:
Done! Your username color will expire on January 30th (since I didn't yet enable your color from BDay Bash).
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
10 days of the same orange I had last time. Forget the hex code and I'm too lazy to look it up, so hopefully that's enough.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
10 days of the same orange I had last time. Forget the hex code and I'm too lazy to look it up, so hopefully that's enough.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 30th, 2021, 01:03 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I still have it all in the ACP since I never deleted it when it expired last time (I just disabled it). So it was easy for me to get that colour. Tongue
Your colour will expire after January 9th.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 30th, 2021, 01:03 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I still have it all in the ACP since I never deleted it when it expired last time (I just disabled it). So it was easy for me to get that colour. Tongue
Your colour will expire after January 9th.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'll be ending this offer at the end of the week since I think that's long enough for everyone to have claimed on this. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'll be ending this offer at the end of the week since I think that's long enough for everyone to have claimed on this. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GIVEAWAY | Free Name Colors! Moonface 7 365 Jan 2nd, 2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord