Multi-Quote Button
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,255
When this button is clicked to multi-quote a post can the image/styles change? It's hard to tell which posts you've selected or not.
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
When this button is clicked to multi-quote a post can the image/styles change? It's hard to tell which posts you've selected or not.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'll look into this. I had hoped I could do it easily but I haven't touched code in so long that I'm rusty and not having as easy a time as I would like. >.<
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'll look into this. I had hoped I could do it easily but I haven't touched code in so long that I'm rusty and not having as easy a time as I would like. >.<
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It isn't necessarily the best solution, but because it was the fastest thing for me to implement to at least get something functional in place, the Multi-Quote button will underline the text when you select that respective post. I would have preferred it change the colour of the button but I'm still trying to figure out what I need to do to make it happen because the approach I expected to work didn't.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It isn't necessarily the best solution, but because it was the fastest thing for me to implement to at least get something functional in place, the Multi-Quote button will underline the text when you select that respective post. I would have preferred it change the colour of the button but I'm still trying to figure out what I need to do to make it happen because the approach I expected to work didn't.
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
I assume you want it to color the text only and not the quotation marks?
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 8th, 2021, 04:51 AM)Cory Wrote:
No, more the colour of the button background. Unless you think the text colour changing would be a better way to highlight the selection?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 8th, 2021, 04:51 AM)Cory Wrote:
No, more the colour of the button background. Unless you think the text colour changing would be a better way to highlight the selection?
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
What did you try to change the button background that didn't work? Perhaps I can help.
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
What did you try to change the button background that didn't work? Perhaps I can help.