Tattoos and Piercings
QueenBee Offline
Newcomer
XP: 118
(Nov 3rd, 2019, 02:00 AM)Moonface Wrote:
(Nov 2nd, 2019, 08:37 PM)QueenBee Wrote:
My daughter has a lot of tattoos. I keep thinking about having one...dunno if I’m brave enough..
That's why those rub on ones exist for people like us that don't want to go through getting a real one. Tongue

This is very true. She tells me it hurts and thinks I’d be a wuss. She’s probably right. LOL

She also recently got one inside her ear...apparently it CAN help stop migraines. She gets bad ones sometimes. fingers crossed
[Image: b6q5k.png]

“monsters are real and ghosts are real too. They live inside us and sometimes,they win”

Stephen King.

https://www.friendlychatting.co.uk
QueenBee Offline
Newcomer
XP: 118
(Nov 3rd, 2019, 02:00 AM)Moonface Wrote:
(Nov 2nd, 2019, 08:37 PM)QueenBee Wrote:
My daughter has a lot of tattoos. I keep thinking about having one...dunno if I’m brave enough..
That's why those rub on ones exist for people like us that don't want to go through getting a real one. Tongue

This is very true. She tells me it hurts and thinks I’d be a wuss. She’s probably right. LOL

She also recently got one inside her ear...apparently it CAN help stop migraines. She gets bad ones sometimes. fingers crossed
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I currently don't have any tattoos but even as a kid I always wanted at least one.

Here's the one's I plan to get at some point down the road:

- Alter Bridge Blackbird logo with family last name below it.
- 1989 Batman logo on forearm
- Nintendo logo on wrist
- Birthday in roman numerals (XII-XXXI-MCMXCI) on wrist below Nintendo tattoo
- Toad (Nintendo character) on ankle
- Capricorn symbol
- Winnie the Pooh with a Hunny pot (for my mother)
- Lion Head
- Last of Us Firefly logo
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I currently don't have any tattoos but even as a kid I always wanted at least one.

Here's the one's I plan to get at some point down the road:

- 1989 Batman logo on forearm
- Nintendo logo on wrist
- Birthday in roman numerals (XII-XXXI-MCMXCI) on wrist below Nintendo tattoo
- Toad (Nintendo character) on ankle
- Capricorn symbol
- Winnie the Pooh with a Hunny pot (for my mother)
- Lion Head
- Last of Us Firefly logo
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 13th, 2022, 03:16 AM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
Just wanted to comment on this to say that it's neat to see another Alter Bridge fan here! I don't know if anyone else here listens to them but I love their "All That Remains" and "Blackbird" albums. Haven't listened to their other stuff yet though because I keep forgetting. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 13th, 2022, 03:16 AM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
Just wanted to comment on this to say that it's neat to see another Alter Bridge fan here! I don't know if anyone else here listens to them but I love their "All That Remains" and "Blackbird" albums. Haven't listened to their other stuff yet though because I keep forgetting. ROFL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
BBC | Metallica's James Hetfield uses Lemmy Kilmister's ashes in Motorhead tattoo

Well that's certainly a thing. Also crazy to think that next year will mark ten years since Lemmy passed away. I'd actually forgotten when he died until I read the article.

Contemplated sharing this in the News thread because I saw it on BBC but it doesn't really feel like proper news, then I remembered we have a tattoo thread so guess it can go here. Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
BBC | Metallica's James Hetfield uses Lemmy Kilmister's ashes in Motorhead tattoo

Well that's certainly a thing. Also crazy to think that next year will mark ten years since Lemmy passed away. I'd actually forgotten when he died until I read the article.

Contemplated sharing this in the News thread because I saw it on BBC but it doesn't really feel like proper news, then I remembered we have a tattoo thread so guess it can go here. Tongue
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That is so sick, and incredibly based. I'm sure Lemmy is omega appreciative of that in his afterlife lol
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That is so sick, and incredibly based. I'm sure Lemmy is omega appreciative of that in his afterlife lol
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Probably since apparently the guy loved to flip the bird. I wish the guy ended up doing a partnership on an alcohol drink with Stone Cold because it would've been quite fitting. LOL

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Probably since apparently the guy loved to flip the bird. I wish the guy ended up doing a partnership on an alcohol drink with Stone Cold because it would've been quite fitting. LOL