Tattoos and Piercings
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
XP: 2,285
I don't have either, and will never have. I have no problems with others having them (though they do look kinda weird to me), but myself... But I must admit some of tattoos look pretty cool.
Nemomon Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight
Favourite Platform(s)
NES
XP: 2,285
I don't have either, and will never have. I have no problems with others having them (though they do look kinda weird to me), but myself... But I must admit some of tattoos look pretty cool.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jun 18th, 2018, 04:30 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Jun 18th, 2018, 12:16 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Piercings, I may still have ear piercings if I attempt to put earrings in them. I haven't worn earrings in years so they may be closed up by now. I was forced to have them as an 8 month old so I didn't have a choice XD
What were you involved in at 8 months old that warranted earrings? Huh
It's called, 'being born a girl'. Most parents when they have a little girl have their ears pierced at a very young age. I got my ears pierced when I was 6yrs old & I asked to get them pierced cause I wanted to wear the pretty earings I saw in stores.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jun 18th, 2018, 12:16 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Piercings, I may still have ear piercings if I attempt to put earrings in them. I haven't worn earrings in years so they may be closed up by now. I was forced to have them as an 8 month old so I didn't have a choice XD
It's called, 'being born a girl'. Most parents when they have a little girl have their ears pierced at a very young age. I got my ears pierced when I was 6yrs old & I asked to get them pierced cause I wanted to wear the pretty earings I saw in stores.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267
Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
I have a piercing in my right helix. Used to have both lobes but they've since closed up. My initial plan was to get heaps on both ears (two helix and at least one lobe) but later realised that's expensive and didn't bother. Tongue

I love body art but don't have any tattoos myself. I have no idea what I would get if I did but I would probably get it on the under part of my left forearm.

Re: Pierced at 8 months. Jeepers! I thought my parents were crazy for getting my ears pierced at 4yrs. I remember the experience being pretty painful and awful but when I got my helix as an adult it felt like nothing.
fantanoice Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,267 Pac-Man Crash Bandicoot 
I have a piercing in my right helix. Used to have both lobes but they've since closed up. My initial plan was to get heaps on both ears (two helix and at least one lobe) but later realised that's expensive and didn't bother. Tongue

I love body art but don't have any tattoos myself. I have no idea what I would get if I did but I would probably get it on the under part of my left forearm.

Re: Pierced at 8 months. Jeepers! I thought my parents were crazy for getting my ears pierced at 4yrs. I remember the experience being pretty painful and awful but when I got my helix as an adult it felt like nothing.
topman Offline
Newcomer
XP: 118
When I see young kids with tattoos on their faces I often wonder if they are financially straight or don't plan on being hired by places other than other tattoo parlors.
Control the things you can control.
Don't fret over the things you cannot.
topman Offline
Newcomer
When I see young kids with tattoos on their faces I often wonder if they are financially straight or don't plan on being hired by places other than other tattoo parlors.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:59 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I hate when parents expose their kids to things just because of their sex, rather than let the kid decide if they want it. At least you seemed to get the choice rather than have it made for you.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:59 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I hate when parents expose their kids to things just because of their sex, rather than let the kid decide if they want it. At least you seemed to get the choice rather than have it made for you.
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342
WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
I used to have quite a few piercings when I was younger, but had to take them out for various reasons. Now all I'm left with is my ears each pierced twice and my nose, which I actually got repierced this year for my birthday.

No tattoo's, yet! I'd love to get some though, especially one of a spider somehow Grin
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342 WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
I used to have quite a few piercings when I was younger, but had to take them out for various reasons. Now all I'm left with is my ears each pierced twice and my nose, which I actually got repierced this year for my birthday.

No tattoo's, yet! I'd love to get some though, especially one of a spider somehow Grin
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 8th, 2018, 03:44 AM)Amalthea Wrote:
You should get a small one put somewhere people can see it and think it might be real. ROFL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 8th, 2018, 03:44 AM)Amalthea Wrote:
You should get a small one put somewhere people can see it and think it might be real. ROFL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Bit of a bump, but I wanted to share this really cool tattoo Shira showed to me from the First 4 Figures Official Collector's Club Facebook page of Spyro someone got! Grin

[Image: NNylVjc.png]

As requested by the person who got the tattoo, the artist of the tattoo is Steven Compton. Wink

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Bit of a bump, but I wanted to share this really cool tattoo Shira showed to me from the First 4 Figures Official Collector's Club Facebook page of Spyro someone got! Grin

[Image: NNylVjc.png]

As requested by the person who got the tattoo, the artist of the tattoo is Steven Compton. Wink
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Here a question Moony if you got a tattoo would you get one like that? As for me I don't think I'd particularly ever get a tattoo mainly because I am way too indecisive for one I m may love it at first, but then a few months later be like...."I'm not really feeling it."

Remember my constant name changes? Imagine that but with tattoos!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Here a question Moony if you got a tattoo would you get one like that? As for me I don't think I'd particularly ever get a tattoo mainly because I am way too indecisive for one I m may love it at first, but then a few months later be like...."I'm not really feeling it."

Remember my constant name changes? Imagine that but with tattoos!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Given your Fantasia addiction, we shouldn't let you anywhere near tattoo ink. That's just a bad idea waiting to happen.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Given your Fantasia addiction, we shouldn't let you anywhere near tattoo ink. That's just a bad idea waiting to happen.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 1st, 2019, 11:49 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Possibly, but probably not as large as that. I'd get something a lot smaller so that way it isn't super noticeable nor would I have as much issue with it if I grew bored of it.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 1st, 2019, 11:49 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Possibly, but probably not as large as that. I'd get something a lot smaller so that way it isn't super noticeable nor would I have as much issue with it if I grew bored of it.
QueenBee Offline
Newcomer
My daughter has a lot of tattoos. I keep thinking about having one...dunno if I’m brave enough..
[Image: b6q5k.png]

“monsters are real and ghosts are real too. They live inside us and sometimes,they win”

Stephen King.

https://www.friendlychatting.co.uk
QueenBee Offline
Newcomer
My daughter has a lot of tattoos. I keep thinking about having one...dunno if I’m brave enough..
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 2nd, 2019, 08:37 PM)QueenBee Wrote:
That's why those rub on ones exist for people like us that don't want to go through getting a real one. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 2nd, 2019, 08:37 PM)QueenBee Wrote:
That's why those rub on ones exist for people like us that don't want to go through getting a real one. Tongue
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm of the boat of being too indecisive to ever consider getting one. It's not that I don't like the idea of them, it's more that I can never make up my mind what I want and then where. Too many decisions for this Libra to make LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm of the boat of being too indecisive to ever consider getting one. It's not that I don't like the idea of them, it's more that I can never make up my mind what I want and then where. Too many decisions for this Libra to make LOL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 4th, 2019, 12:04 AM)ShiraNoSpook Wrote:
You heard it here folks, Shira isn't getting a tattoo to remember me by when I die. Whistle

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 4th, 2019, 12:04 AM)ShiraNoSpook Wrote:
You heard it here folks, Shira isn't getting a tattoo to remember me by when I die. Whistle