You Know You x Too Much When...
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Another venture onto the old board, another thread seen that can get a new lease of life on this board. @Maniakkid25 made this thread originally (back in 2011, geez...), so I'll quote what they wrote for how this works if you need a rundown:

Maniakkid25 Wrote:
The rules are easy enough: Write a humorous event that might happen in when you do something too much, like play too much final fantasy, or watch too much bleach. The event can be as ridiculous as you wish.

ex: You know you watch too much pokemon when you paste a gold coin on your cat's forehead, and send him into battles in order to attack with "Pay Day".
I was going to call this "You Know You're Addicted to X When You..." but in the spirit of the original thread I went for the name of that one instead. But if you want to use the addicted prompt feel free to do so, it still fits the spirit of the game. ^_^

You know you play Breath of the Wild too much when you start lifting rocks expecting goodies underneath. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Another venture onto the old board, another thread seen that can get a new lease of life on this board. @Maniakkid25 made this thread originally (back in 2011, geez...), so I'll quote what they wrote for how this works if you need a rundown:

Maniakkid25 Wrote:
The rules are easy enough: Write a humorous event that might happen in when you do something too much, like play too much final fantasy, or watch too much bleach. The event can be as ridiculous as you wish.

ex: You know you watch too much pokemon when you paste a gold coin on your cat's forehead, and send him into battles in order to attack with "Pay Day".
I was going to call this "You Know You're Addicted to X When You..." but in the spirit of the original thread I went for the name of that one instead. But if you want to use the addicted prompt feel free to do so, it still fits the spirit of the game. ^_^

You know you play Breath of the Wild too much when you start lifting rocks expecting goodies underneath. Tongue
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You know you watch Twitch too much when you start saying out loud the Twitch emotes to react with in chat to things IRL...
Mellow
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You know you watch Twitch too much when you start saying out loud the Twitch emotes to react with in chat to things IRL...
Mellow
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 13th, 2022, 06:56 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Mellow
@Mr EliteL: Reminds me of when people would say LOL out loud in secondary school instead of laughing at something. Rolleyes

You know you play Yoshi too much when you start throwing eggs at the Shy Guy cosplayers.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 13th, 2022, 06:56 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Mellow
@Mr EliteL: Reminds me of when people would say LOL out loud in secondary school instead of laughing at something. Rolleyes

You know you play Yoshi too much when you start throwing eggs at the Shy Guy cosplayers.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Today I learned that Nikki says poggers randomly after so many twitch streams.

You know you play too much FFXIV when you start thinking of things in terms of how much a fantasia cost. <.<
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Today I learned that Nikki says poggers randomly after so many twitch streams.

You know you play too much FFXIV when you start thinking of things in terms of how much a fantasia cost. <.<
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
You know you're into Dragon Ball too much when you attempt a Kamehameha when you believe you are alone.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
You know you're into Dragon Ball too much when you attempt a Kamehameha when you believe you are alone.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 15th, 2022, 08:43 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I raise you with:

You know you're into Dragon Ball too much when you start trying to collect seven orange coloured balls at the bowling alley. ROFL

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 15th, 2022, 08:43 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I raise you with:

You know you're into Dragon Ball too much when you start trying to collect seven orange coloured balls at the bowling alley. ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XD

You know you've seen too much Naruto you start weaving hand-signs to do a jutsu.

You know you've read and watched Bleach too much when you recite the long-winded incantations for one, or multiple of the spells.
(I forgot what they're called exactly but know there are different types and many within those types, one is Haidou or however it is spelt)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XD

You know you've seen too much Naruto you start weaving hand-signs to do a jutsu.

You know you've read and watched Bleach too much when you recite the long-winded incantations for one, or multiple of the spells.
(I forgot what they're called exactly but know there are different types and many within those types, one is Haidou or however it is spelt)
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
You know you watched too much Bleach when you think every single bad thing was orchestrated by Aizen-sama! Gasp

(I will never get over the absurdity of it tbh,)
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
You know you watched too much Bleach when you think every single bad thing was orchestrated by Aizen-sama! Gasp

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 16th, 2022, 12:59 AM)Karo Wrote:

Just the bad things? The man claimed to have been behind everything including Ichigo's entire existence. Or are you claiming his birth was bad and he should've been aborted? Glare

You know you have too much Lego (if that's even actually possible) when you build an entire house made exclusively out of it:

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 16th, 2022, 12:59 AM)Karo Wrote:

Just the bad things? The man claimed to have been behind everything including Ichigo's entire existence. Or are you claiming his birth was bad and he should've been aborted? Glare

You know you have too much Lego (if that's even actually possible) when you build an entire house made exclusively out of it:
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
You know you've played Mario Kart too much, when you go go-karting you take a bunch of banana peels with you to stop anyone from overtaking.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
You know you've played Mario Kart too much, when you go go-karting you take a bunch of banana peels with you to stop anyone from overtaking.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 16th, 2022, 08:22 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Screw that I just bring my pet turtle with me and toss him on the track. Needed to put him down anyway so I kill two birds with one stone. Creep

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 16th, 2022, 08:22 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Screw that I just bring my pet turtle with me and toss him on the track. Needed to put him down anyway so I kill two birds with one stone. Creep
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
You know you play too much Skyrim when you shout "Fus-Ro-Dah!" instead of using a leaf blower.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
You know you play too much Skyrim when you shout "Fus-Ro-Dah!" instead of using a leaf blower.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You know you play Minecraft too much when you start punching trees.

You know you play too much Resident Evil 4 when you walk into Ashley Furniture and start trying to find where they're hiding the president's daughter.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You know you play Minecraft too much when you start punching trees.

You know you play too much Resident Evil 4 when you walk into Ashley Furniture and start trying to find where they're hiding the president's daughter.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You know you haven't been outside a lot when you start to criticize the graphics of the outside world.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You know you haven't been outside a lot when you start to criticize the graphics of the outside world.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
You know you play too much Tetris when you look at the brick walls of your house, and you're surprised they haven't disappeared yet.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
You know you play too much Tetris when you look at the brick walls of your house, and you're surprised they haven't disappeared yet.