Let's Look Back at Gaming in 2021
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,728
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Nope. Still unable to do the wrap-up. Pretty ridiculous that it's taking this long for it to actually work.

And interesting. I'll have to check it out to see if it's something I'd be interested in. Like I mentioned before, I'm trying to find more multiplayer games I can play with friends.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,728 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Nope. Still unable to do the wrap-up. Pretty ridiculous that it's taking this long for it to actually work.

And interesting. I'll have to check it out to see if it's something I'd be interested in. Like I mentioned before, I'm trying to find more multiplayer games I can play with friends.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
That's so stupid. I hope they fix it because I'm really curious about your Genshin stat. If it's below 3000 I'll be surprised. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
That's so stupid. I hope they fix it because I'm really curious about your Genshin stat. If it's below 3000 I'll be surprised. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Unfortunately it's STILL not working, so I really don't know if I'm going to be able to get my wrap-up at all this year. I've tried multiple different browsers on multiple devices and nothing will work. I changed my PS5 to "Full" for data sharing and that hasn't done anything yet either. Very disappointing that it seems I may not be able to see mine this year.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Unfortunately it's STILL not working, so I really don't know if I'm going to be able to get my wrap-up at all this year. I've tried multiple different browsers on multiple devices and nothing will work. I changed my PS5 to "Full" for data sharing and that hasn't done anything yet either. Very disappointing that it seems I may not be able to see mine this year.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I really haven't done much in Dying Light, got past the first night when the night enemies are introduced, then did a some more after that but not exactly sure. I'm hoping playing Phasmo will get me back into playing first-person for me to return to Dying Light perhaps.

DL's done the Wrap-Up now, he just told me the hours he got. Wonder what the other stats were.

I averaged my Genshin time per week last year to 22.4 hours, so perhaps it was more or less accurate. I know I didn't play every day so that lowered the total time I did.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I really haven't done much in Dying Light, got past the first night when the night enemies are introduced, then did a some more after that but not exactly sure. I'm hoping playing Phasmo will get me back into playing first-person for me to return to Dying Light perhaps.

DL's done the Wrap-Up now, he just told me the hours he got. Wonder what the other stats were.

I averaged my Genshin time per week last year to 22.4 hours, so perhaps it was more or less accurate. I know I didn't play every day so that lowered the total time I did.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 24th, 2022, 07:53 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
So what did you get @Dragon Lord? Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 24th, 2022, 07:53 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
So what did you get @Dragon Lord? Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting to post my information here for that. I think my times might not be accurate for this, because I'm a little sus about my overall play time and especially my Genshin play time.

Total hours played: 1,930 [1,143 on PS4, 787 on PS5]
Total Days Played: 365
Hours Played Online: 4
Games Played: 11
Top Games:
  • Genshin Impact (1,246 hours) 
  • NieR Replicant (171 hours)
  • Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (155 hours)
  • Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (88 hours)

Trophies: 437 [11 Platinum, 56 Gold, 113 Silver, 257 Bronze]
PS+ Games Downloaded: 2

Now, the reason I'm sus of some of these numbers are...

1. I played Genshin 365 days in 2021. Never missed a day. While there were some days that I just logged on and did my dallies and burned Resin and got off, there were a lot more days I did additional farming and such. I just don't feel like 1,246 hours is even close to what I actually spent on Genshin. Secondly, it says I spent 155 hours playing the "Digital Deluxe Edition" of Ys IX: Monstrum Nox, but I had the physical version of it, so that's completely inaccurate. Thirdly, less than 2,000 hours played in total seems completely off. That comes down to five and a half hours played per day, which has me a little skeptical of the accuracy. I know a lot of other people reported issues with their times (it saying they had more hours in a game than they had total hours played, for example), so I'm wondering if mine is inaccurate as well due to the issues they had getting this thing to work right. 

So yeah... SUS.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting to post my information here for that. I think my times might not be accurate for this, because I'm a little sus about my overall play time and especially my Genshin play time.

Total hours played: 1,930 [1,143 on PS4, 787 on PS5]
Total Days Played: 365
Hours Played Online: 4
Games Played: 11
Top Games:
  • Genshin Impact (1,246 hours) 
  • NieR Replicant (171 hours)
  • Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (155 hours)
  • Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (88 hours)

Trophies: 437 [11 Platinum, 56 Gold, 113 Silver, 257 Bronze]
PS+ Games Downloaded: 2

Now, the reason I'm sus of some of these numbers are...

1. I played Genshin 365 days in 2021. Never missed a day. While there were some days that I just logged on and did my dallies and burned Resin and got off, there were a lot more days I did additional farming and such. I just don't feel like 1,246 hours is even close to what I actually spent on Genshin. Secondly, it says I spent 155 hours playing the "Digital Deluxe Edition" of Ys IX: Monstrum Nox, but I had the physical version of it, so that's completely inaccurate. Thirdly, less than 2,000 hours played in total seems completely off. That comes down to five and a half hours played per day, which has me a little skeptical of the accuracy. I know a lot of other people reported issues with their times (it saying they had more hours in a game than they had total hours played, for example), so I'm wondering if mine is inaccurate as well due to the issues they had getting this thing to work right. 

So yeah... SUS.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Dragon Lord: Yeah, your Genshin number doesn't seem right to me either. @Mr EliteL can confirm but I feel like you wouldn't have only 100 hours in the game more than him, and your total only averages to 3.4 hours per day of playing. Also maybe I'm not remembering right but didn't EL start the game during 2021?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Dragon Lord: Yeah, your Genshin number doesn't seem right to me either. @Mr EliteL can confirm but I feel like you wouldn't have only 100 hours in the game more than him, and your total only averages to 3.4 hours per day of playing. Also maybe I'm not remembering right but didn't EL start the game during 2021?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I feel like DL's spent more time farming than myself, and farming does take quite a bit, and some events I didn't do, plus there was a couple weeks in January I didn't play, plus some other days in the year too. Unless I spent way longer on other events. I begun playing Genshin on 22nd October 2020, I can see the date when I first got a character and you unlock Amber very early.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I feel like DL's spent more time farming than myself, and farming does take quite a bit, and some events I didn't do, plus there was a couple weeks in January I didn't play, plus some other days in the year too. Unless I spent way longer on other events. I begun playing Genshin on 22nd October 2020, I can see the date when I first got a character and you unlock Amber very early.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,698 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 137 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  Latest Gaming Purchase Mr EliteL 358 127,399 Mar 28th, 2024, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,003 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,935 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Moonface