Anime/TV Show OP's/ED's
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Noragami OP is so good! I miss that show. Sad

I was going to post the Spy X Family OP but I see @ShiraNoMai already beat me to it. I only saw it for the first time yesterday but she watched the second episode before me so she saw it earlier.

@Monocle: Since Bleach has been coming up in your Ask Me thread, what OP/ED is your favourite from that show? Mine would probably be this one for OP's:

Side note: I love that Crunchyroll puts up so many OP's and ED's on YouTube so they're all HD and don't run the risk of being taken down. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Noragami OP is so good! I miss that show. Sad

I was going to post the Spy X Family OP but I see @ShiraNoMai already beat me to it. I only saw it for the first time yesterday but she watched the second episode before me so she saw it earlier.

@Monocle: Since Bleach has been coming up in your Ask Me thread, what OP/ED is your favourite from that show? Mine would probably be this one for OP's:

Side note: I love that Crunchyroll puts up so many OP's and ED's on YouTube so they're all HD and don't run the risk of being taken down. Grin
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
I'd have to post a few. Honestly, first op is one of the best imo. 

also like ninth one because of that shading style

as for endings... well there's a few tbh

probably my favorite of all the endings and top 2 for all their themes:

aaand ending 17 which... i can't find a video for. rip

and the last two endings because I love almost wanting Aimer and I just think the last one is really good. 

whatever. they're all in this video. 

Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
I'd have to post a few. Honestly, first op is one of the best imo. 

also like ninth one because of that shading style

as for endings... well there's a few tbh

probably my favorite of all the endings and top 2 for all their themes:

aaand ending 17 which... i can't find a video for. rip

and the last two endings because I love almost wanting Aimer and I just think the last one is really good. 

whatever. they're all in this video. 

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah yeah, OP9 was a close second for me behind OP13 because of the art style it has.

I'll have to watch that video of endings at some point when I have more time, since I don't really remember any of them besides the very first one. It's rare I care for anime ED's because I find most of them to be rather uninteresting. Boruto might be one of the few anime where I've enjoyed almost every ED I've seen in it. This one is probably my favourite of them:

I actually didn't realize this was 3D animated until something like my third watch of it when it became the current ED of the episodes I was watching. XD

And also because I keep meaning to post this one and don't, I'm finally going to share the Digimon Ghost Game OP because I really like it! Grin

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah yeah, OP9 was a close second for me behind OP13 because of the art style it has.

I'll have to watch that video of endings at some point when I have more time, since I don't really remember any of them besides the very first one. It's rare I care for anime ED's because I find most of them to be rather uninteresting. Boruto might be one of the few anime where I've enjoyed almost every ED I've seen in it. This one is probably my favourite of them:

I actually didn't realize this was 3D animated until something like my third watch of it when it became the current ED of the episodes I was watching. XD

And also because I keep meaning to post this one and don't, I'm finally going to share the Digimon Ghost Game OP because I really like it! Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Saw this on a Twitter account yesterday dedicated to posting openings to TV shows and got reminded how awesome this one is. Also makes a change from all the anime openings that have been dominating the thread. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Saw this on a Twitter account yesterday dedicated to posting openings to TV shows and got reminded how awesome this one is. Also makes a change from all the anime openings that have been dominating the thread. Tongue

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes the Bleach stuff from ealier posts.

Yes to the TMNT 2003 intro above. Grin Something I wanted to say about but the turtles' eyes just being white with no iris, pupils and what have you is one of the only times it works well and doesn't feel out of place.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes the Bleach stuff from ealier posts.

Yes to the TMNT 2003 intro above. Grin Something I wanted to say about but the turtles' eyes just being white with no iris, pupils and what have you is one of the only times it works well and doesn't feel out of place.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 23rd, 2022, 10:05 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I think the only other character I've seen that style of eye on that works is Batman. In any case the eyes need to have something around them for it to work at all.

Now for something different, for some reason the Raw opening from 02-06 got in my head this morning so I'm gonna share that because I think it's still the best opening that show ever had:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 23rd, 2022, 10:05 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I think the only other character I've seen that style of eye on that works is Batman. In any case the eyes need to have something around them for it to work at all.

Now for something different, for some reason the Raw opening from 02-06 got in my head this morning so I'm gonna share that because I think it's still the best opening that show ever had:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Had this old gem pop into my YouTube feed just now and just have to share it. To me this OP and ED are both utter classics. Grin

And I don't think I posted this one already but Digimon Ghost Game's OP popped into my head while making this post so may as well drop that in here too:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Had this old gem pop into my YouTube feed just now and just have to share it. To me this OP and ED are both utter classics. Grin

And I don't think I posted this one already but Digimon Ghost Game's OP popped into my head while making this post so may as well drop that in here too:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,017 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Dat Touhou Anime... Nightingale 2 4,380 Jul 19th, 2018, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Nightingale