Wii U and 3DS Play Stats | eShop's Close Next Year
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Nintendo has just announced that no purchases can be made on the Wii U and 3DS eShop's after March 2023. Additionally, they have also introduced a way for players to see their play statistics on both platforms:

What statistics did you guys get? Here are my 3DS ones:
  • Total Play Time: 300 hours
  • Total Titles Played: 10
  • Top Three Most Played: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS (143 hours), Pokemon Y (60 hours), Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (49 hours)
  • Top Three Genres: Multiplayer, Fighting, RPG
Here's the image the website gives you too so that I can share my charts:
[Image: ZZUxWQA.png]

I'd share my Wii U stats but it turns out I only played Breath of the Wild on my account on that system so it's not really worth sharing that. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Nintendo has just announced that no purchases can be made on the Wii U and 3DS eShop's after March 2023. Additionally, they have also introduced a way for players to see their play statistics on both platforms:

What statistics did you guys get? Here are my 3DS ones:
  • Total Play Time: 300 hours
  • Total Titles Played: 10
  • Top Three Most Played: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS (143 hours), Pokemon Y (60 hours), Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (49 hours)
  • Top Three Genres: Multiplayer, Fighting, RPG
Here's the image the website gives you too so that I can share my charts:
[Image: ZZUxWQA.png]

I'd share my Wii U stats but it turns out I only played Breath of the Wild on my account on that system so it's not really worth sharing that. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ah, your results are very predictable, though TBF you didn't have a large library of games to choose from like I did.

[Image: i4VYfwz.png]

[Image: zuTW3M2.png]

I should be unsurprised by my most played games being Pokemon titles but I guess I didn't expect Y to have the most hours put in? I guess the Pokemon trading in that game with the Wonder Trade system made me want to try and fill the dex out more, so that might be why Hmm

Smash and MK8 being my top WiiU titles does not shock me in the least because of how often I'd play with friends locally LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ah, your results are very predictable, though TBF you didn't have a large library of games to choose from like I did.

[Image: i4VYfwz.png]

[Image: zuTW3M2.png]

I should be unsurprised by my most played games being Pokemon titles but I guess I didn't expect Y to have the most hours put in? I guess the Pokemon trading in that game with the Wonder Trade system made me want to try and fill the dex out more, so that might be why Hmm

Smash and MK8 being my top WiiU titles does not shock me in the least because of how often I'd play with friends locally LOL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It sucks the 3DS's eShop is going, apparently that gets used a lot still. Wii U makes more sense though. I know 3DS has been around for a year longer, but damn.

There's a bit more news in that credit card purchases will cease in 23rd May '22, and eShop Gift Card to add funds will cease on 29th August '22, the March '23 time is for redeeming codes.

I'm happy to see the charts being available to see your time on your consoles, cool. Here's mine for 3DS:

[Image: my-3ds-memories.png]

Annoys me how my time would've been higher if I actually started games I haven't played on yet or completed, but that's my fault. Should've played more by now. Also how a demo and Sky Peace got on the chart in the two games to represent the category part over others, why? I barely played on those two. Also I expect SSB3DS on mine would've been higher if I randomly didn't get screwed for an unknown reason of playing online after a while. Eh but I weren't bothered in the end and have no real need to play on it anymore. This also doesn't show DS playtime as I did play DS games a lot on there too. Also don't get how RPG was over Strategy as I thought I'd have more time in that category with Awakening, Stella Glow and Project X Zone against M&LSS:BM which wasn't in the top 3 when two of the other were, unless that included the Strategy games since SSB3DS was in both Fighting and Action. Also yo, where's my Mii? XD Oh, haven't added one to my Nintendo Account I guess.

[Image: my-3ds-memories-software.png]
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It sucks the 3DS's eShop is going, apparently that gets used a lot still. Wii U makes more sense though. I know 3DS has been around for a year longer, but damn.

There's a bit more news in that credit card purchases will cease in 23rd May '22, and eShop Gift Card to add funds will cease on 29th August '22, the March '23 time is for redeeming codes.

I'm happy to see the charts being available to see your time on your consoles, cool. Here's mine for 3DS:

[Image: my-3ds-memories.png]

Annoys me how my time would've been higher if I actually started games I haven't played on yet or completed, but that's my fault. Should've played more by now. Also how a demo and Sky Peace got on the chart in the two games to represent the category part over others, why? I barely played on those two. Also I expect SSB3DS on mine would've been higher if I randomly didn't get screwed for an unknown reason of playing online after a while. Eh but I weren't bothered in the end and have no real need to play on it anymore. This also doesn't show DS playtime as I did play DS games a lot on there too. Also don't get how RPG was over Strategy as I thought I'd have more time in that category with Awakening, Stella Glow and Project X Zone against M&LSS:BM which wasn't in the top 3 when two of the other were, unless that included the Strategy games since SSB3DS was in both Fighting and Action. Also yo, where's my Mii? XD Oh, haven't added one to my Nintendo Account I guess.

[Image: my-3ds-memories-software.png]
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I feel like my times might be higher than recorded, since I don't think I had a Nintendo account on my 3DS right away but I'm not sure and I don't know if there's a way to check when I made it. Hmm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I feel like my times might be higher than recorded, since I don't think I had a Nintendo account on my 3DS right away but I'm not sure and I don't know if there's a way to check when I made it. Hmm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Services for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U to be Discontinued Moonface 18 654 Apr 7th, 2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  What Notable Games Will Be Lost With the 3DS/Wii U eShop Closure? Moonface 7 1,180 Jan 18th, 2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  What TV/Monitors Do You Play On? Moonface 12 1,946 Jan 6th, 2023, 05:48 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Are There Any Cross-Gen Games You'll Wait to Play on the Newest Console Gen? Moonface 6 3,206 May 27th, 2021, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Monocle
  Do You Think PS5/Series X Will Come Out This Year? Moonface 5 3,993 Apr 25th, 2020, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord