Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 30th, 2022, 08:31 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Judging by the name, it's going to be Girafarig's evolution, and will have rainbow motifs or whatever. If not, then another four-legged Pokémon or a serpent and if it's hard to catch then will be speedy.
Ah, I didn't know of that Pokémon, although looking at an image of it I don't feel like it fits as a Pokémon that would make those markings. I feel like Smeargle makes more sense, given the paintbrush tail it has.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Judging by the name, it's going to be Girafarig's evolution, and will have rainbow motifs or whatever. If not, then another four-legged Pokémon or a serpent and if it's hard to catch then will be speedy.
Ah, I didn't know of that Pokémon, although looking at an image of it I don't feel like it fits as a Pokémon that would make those markings. I feel like Smeargle makes more sense, given the paintbrush tail it has.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 

Brooo I didn't even think about that, that'd be really dope if so. Damn now I really want that to be true. >.<

Here's another new Pokemon they announced today: a pure Ice type Terra Whale Pokemon, Cetitan!

[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 

Brooo I didn't even think about that, that'd be really dope if so. Damn now I really want that to be true. >.<

Here's another new Pokemon they announced today: a pure Ice type Terra Whale Pokemon, Cetitan!

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I suppose Smeargle is a possibility because it's name is almost close to the word 'graffiti' too, and as Smeargle is associated to paint, paint could be the graffiti. XD I was thinking what were were seeing were the the legs, and although not confirmed to be four-legged in those shots as we only see one "leg", could be two-legged still.

Cetitan looks fine there, was thinking it'd be a dual Ice/Water typing but singular Ice also works.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I suppose Smeargle is a possibility because it's name is almost close to the word 'graffiti' too, and as Smeargle is associated to paint, paint could be the graffiti. XD I was thinking what were were seeing were the the legs, and although not confirmed to be four-legged in those shots as we only see one "leg", could be two-legged still.

Cetitan looks fine there, was thinking it'd be a dual Ice/Water typing but singular Ice also works.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Grafaiai Appearance Reveal + Gameplay Footage

Judging by the appearance of Grafaiai in this video, I'm gonna say it isn't an evolution of anything and is a brand new Pokémon. Apparently its design is based off an Aye-aye, a.k.a. the long-fingered lemur.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Grafaiai Appearance Reveal + Gameplay Footage

Judging by the appearance of Grafaiai in this video, I'm gonna say it isn't an evolution of anything and is a brand new Pokémon. Apparently its design is based off an Aye-aye, a.k.a. the long-fingered lemur.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It's cute! Reminds me of a scraggily little Aipom mixed with Smeargle.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It's cute! Reminds me of a scraggily little Aipom mixed with Smeargle.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Haha ah so those were trees, not legs. XD I thought that could be trees but wanted to think they were legs of the Pokémon. But it's tiny and similar to Smeargle but not an evolution, OK. Like how they made it a wildlife observation video. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Haha ah so those were trees, not legs. XD I thought that could be trees but wanted to think they were legs of the Pokémon. But it's tiny and similar to Smeargle but not an evolution, OK. Like how they made it a wildlife observation video. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Weave Your Own Story Through A Treasure Hunt!
As we already know, Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet will offer three different stories for players to pursue, and this newest trailer shows that all of those stories will be woven by you during the Treasure Hunt, an assignment given to you by the school that you've enrolled in, which encourages you to explore the world and seek out your very own treasure!

Along Victory Road, you will go to Gyms in different locations in order to to achieve Champion Rank. On the Path of Legends, you can join Arven in search of rare ingredients. And in ★ Starfall Street ★, you’ll challenge Team Star, a group of delinquents causing trouble for the school. You can tackle these stories in any order and simultaneously, so how your story unfolds is entirely up to you!
  • Gym Tests will be a trial you must complete at a Pokémon Gym before being allowed to fight the Gym Leader. Each test is unique to each gym, but through them, you might come to learn more about the customs and unique features of each city and town, as well as what kind of people the Gym Leaders are.
  • *New Character* Ms. Greeta, Chairwoman of the Pokémon League
  • *New Character* Brassius, Gym Leader of the Artazon Gym (Grass)
  • Herba Mystica are extremely rare herbs found throughout Paldea, which are said to immediately restore health once eaten. However, they are guarded by Titan Pokémon, which are bigger and stronger than ordinary Pokémon—making these rare herbs even more difficult to obtain.
  • *New Pokémon* Klawf (Rock)
  • Team Star is the antagonistic team of the games, made up of rebellious students who have formed into multiple squads, each with their respective boss and base. Team Star's outfits is dependent on the version of the game you are playing.
  • When entering a Team Star base, the grunts will send out a relentless barrage of Pokémon to stop you. Defeating enough of them within a time limit will allow you to challenge the boss of that base.
  • *New Feature* Auto Battles can be used to help overcome this unending barrage of Pokémon more conveniently.
  • Boss battles in Team Star bases will involve not only taking down their Pokémon, but also their Starmobiles, custom cars that the boss will be riding in and will even use it to get in your way.
  • *New Character* Mela, Boss of the Schedar Squad (AKA Team Star’s Fire crew)
  • *New Pokémon* Armarouge (Fire/Psychic)
  • *New Pokémon* Ceruledge (Fire/Ghost)

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Weave Your Own Story Through A Treasure Hunt!
As we already know, Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet will offer three different stories for players to pursue, and this newest trailer shows that all of those stories will be woven by you during the Treasure Hunt, an assignment given to you by the school that you've enrolled in, which encourages you to explore the world and seek out your very own treasure!

Along Victory Road, you will go to Gyms in different locations in order to to achieve Champion Rank. On the Path of Legends, you can join Arven in search of rare ingredients. And in ★ Starfall Street ★, you’ll challenge Team Star, a group of delinquents causing trouble for the school. You can tackle these stories in any order and simultaneously, so how your story unfolds is entirely up to you!
  • Gym Tests will be a trial you must complete at a Pokémon Gym before being allowed to fight the Gym Leader. Each test is unique to each gym, but through them, you might come to learn more about the customs and unique features of each city and town, as well as what kind of people the Gym Leaders are.
  • *New Character* Ms. Greeta, Chairwoman of the Pokémon League
  • *New Character* Brassius, Gym Leader of the Artazon Gym (Grass)
  • Herba Mystica are extremely rare herbs found throughout Paldea, which are said to immediately restore health once eaten. However, they are guarded by Titan Pokémon, which are bigger and stronger than ordinary Pokémon—making these rare herbs even more difficult to obtain.
  • *New Pokémon* Klawf (Rock)
  • Team Star is the antagonistic team of the games, made up of rebellious students who have formed into multiple squads, each with their respective boss and base. Team Star's outfits is dependent on the version of the game you are playing.
  • When entering a Team Star base, the grunts will send out a relentless barrage of Pokémon to stop you. Defeating enough of them within a time limit will allow you to challenge the boss of that base.
  • *New Feature* Auto Battles can be used to help overcome this unending barrage of Pokémon more conveniently.
  • Boss battles in Team Star bases will involve not only taking down their Pokémon, but also their Starmobiles, custom cars that the boss will be riding in and will even use it to get in your way.
  • *New Character* Mela, Boss of the Schedar Squad (AKA Team Star’s Fire crew)
  • *New Pokémon* Armarouge (Fire/Psychic)
  • *New Pokémon* Ceruledge (Fire/Ghost)
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Now both of the new Pokemon games I'm VERY interested in. Should be interesting to see how they incorporate riding the dragon bike and your going to what ever gyms you want when ever. I already preordered the double pack. I can't wait to download my flying pikachu when the games release. ^^V
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Now both of the new Pokemon games I'm VERY interested in. Should be interesting to see how they incorporate riding the dragon bike and your going to what ever gyms you want when ever. I already preordered the double pack. I can't wait to download my flying pikachu when the games release. ^^V
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

No official video from The Pokémon Company yet, but a broadcast in Japan this morning revealed a new Pokémon, Wiglett, which is not a regional variant of Diglett but is actually a separate species.

I do love how stupid it is with the whole stretchy neck thing. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

No official video from The Pokémon Company yet, but a broadcast in Japan this morning revealed a new Pokémon, Wiglett, which is not a regional variant of Diglett but is actually a separate species.

aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650
Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
(Sep 28th, 2022, 02:59 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Not child-friendly at all. XD
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650 Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 2nd, 2022, 07:48 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:

To be fair there's a lot of Pokémon that aren't child friendly when you read their bios. Tongue
Drifloon is a prime example that comes to mind. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 2nd, 2022, 07:48 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:

To be fair there's a lot of Pokémon that aren't child friendly when you read their bios. Tongue
Drifloon is a prime example that comes to mind. XD
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
Good point there. Good thing children's mind aren't all that messed up as mine.  Sweat

Must admit I'm stoked for this release.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
Good point there. Good thing children's mind aren't all that messed up as mine.  Sweat

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 2nd, 2022, 10:00 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:
Have you decided which version you're going to get yet?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Oct 3rd, 2022, 02:47 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Is there a list yet of the difference between them? I was gonna get Violet but probably will end up buying both of them. xD
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
(Oct 3rd, 2022, 02:47 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Is there a list yet of the difference between them? I was gonna get Violet but probably will end up buying both of them. xD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

[Image: z5TXp6n.jpg]
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

[Image: z5TXp6n.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 100 26,752 Apr 7th, 2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon Legends: Arceus Moonface 83 20,252 May 29th, 2022, 03:50 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Moonface 74 18,783 Mar 19th, 2022, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Pokémon Unite Karo 9 3,240 Aug 22nd, 2021, 04:26 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Moonface 224 116,568 Jan 28th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL