Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,653
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For anyone like myself wondering if and when another patch was going to come for this game, I came across this statement that was tucked away in the Pokémon press website:
The Pokémon Company Wrote:
Update Ver. 1.2.0, which will include bug fixes and add functionality, is planned to be released in late February. Please look forward to more details soon.
Maybe I missed it because of how Twitter's timeline seems to be getting messier by the week but I never saw this mentioned on any of Nintendo or Pokémon's pages. I just hope this patch is substantial considering how long it's taken to come out.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,653 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For anyone like myself wondering if and when another patch was going to come for this game, I came across this statement that was tucked away in the Pokémon press website:
The Pokémon Company Wrote:
Update Ver. 1.2.0, which will include bug fixes and add functionality, is planned to be released in late February. Please look forward to more details soon.
Maybe I missed it because of how Twitter's timeline seems to be getting messier by the week but I never saw this mentioned on any of Nintendo or Pokémon's pages. I just hope this patch is substantial considering how long it's taken to come out.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
It was more of a patch to add in the new raid dens with Charizard, & Cinderace I feel. I've just been busy doing tera raid dens to get ready for the 7 star tera raid poison tera type Graninja raid in about a week or so. ;3

[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
It was more of a patch to add in the new raid dens with Charizard, & Cinderace I feel. I've just been busy doing tera raid dens to get ready for the 7 star tera raid poison tera type Graninja raid in about a week or so. ;3

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 17th, 2023, 07:56 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
If you're referring to the 1.2 patch, it hasn't been released yet so that wouldn't be what it adds. Unless Nintendo didn't include it in the patch notes, none of the patches already issued for this game contained anything for raids either, so I get the impression it was content already included that just gets opened when Nintendo runs it for a new event.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 17th, 2023, 07:56 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
If you're referring to the 1.2 patch, it hasn't been released yet so that wouldn't be what it adds. Unless Nintendo didn't include it in the patch notes, none of the patches already issued for this game contained anything for raids either, so I get the impression it was content already included that just gets opened when Nintendo runs it for a new event.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Sadly I don't think "bug fixes" refers to any of the performance issue problems the game is riddled with. It'd more likely cover things that are either a) being cheesed to get around and b) causing softlocks/gamebreaks. It's correct to prioritize those fixes before implementing general QOL updates, but it's still a shame that we'll still be waiting on that day to come, it seems Eh
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Sadly I don't think "bug fixes" refers to any of the performance issue problems the game is riddled with. It'd more likely cover things that are either a) being cheesed to get around and b) causing softlocks/gamebreaks. It's correct to prioritize those fixes before implementing general QOL updates, but it's still a shame that we'll still be waiting on that day to come, it seems Eh
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC Announced
The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero, a two-part expansion for Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, was announced today during the Pokémon Day Direct presentation.

Part 1 | The Teal Mask
  • Step out of the Paldea region as you take a school trip to the land of Kitakami. There, you’ll meet new people and Pokémon while unraveling the mysteries behind the area’s folk tales.
  • Meet MonkidoriOkidogi and Fezandipiti, a trio of Pokémon who are the heroes of Kitakami who protected the land in the past.
  • New Legendary Pokémon - Ogerpon
  • Returning Pokémon:
    • Vulpix
    • Ninetails
    • Yanma
    • Yanmega
    • Seedot
    • Nuzleaf
    • Chimecho
    • Feebas
    • Milotic
    • Grubbin
    • Charjabug
    • Vikavolt
  • New Uniform Set
  • The Teal Mask is scheduled for release in Fall 2023.

Part 2 | The Indigo Disk
  • The story continues as you become an exchange student and visit Blueberry Academy. Most of this unusual school is located under the ocean, and its curriculum emphasizes Pokémon battling.
  • New Legendary Pokémon - Terapagos
  • Returning Pokémon:
    • Seel
    • Dewgong
    • Beldum
    • Metang
    • Metagross
    • Blitzle
    • Zebstrika
    • Cottonee
    • Whimsicott
    • Espurr
    • Meowstic
    • Milcery
    • Alcremie
  • New Uniform Set
  • The Indigo Disk is slated for release in Winter 2023.
In regards to the returning Pokémon, there will be a total of 230 familiar Pokémon that had not appeared in Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet that will return across both of these expansions. Only those currently confirmed have been listed within their respective expansions above, and it appears any of the remaining Pokémon that will return are not going to be revealed until the expansions are released for players to discover for themselves.

The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero is available to purchase on the eShop for $34.99 per version of the game, so if you want the expansion content for both games it will be a total of $70. If you purchase The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero, you’ll be able to get a Hisuian Zoroark that knows an unusual move in your Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet game. Make your purchase by Tuesday, October 31, 2023, and you’ll be given a serial code for this special gift.

Finally, a pair of new Paradox Pokémon are appearing in Tera Raid Battles:

Pokémon Scarlet players will encounter the Water- and Dragon-type Pokémon Walking Wake, while those playing Pokémon Violet will find the Grass- and Psychic-type Pokémon Iron Leaves. You can catch these Pokémon in Tera Raid Battles now.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC Announced
The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero, a two-part expansion for Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, was announced today during the Pokémon Day Direct presentation.

Part 1 | The Teal Mask
  • Step out of the Paldea region as you take a school trip to the land of Kitakami. There, you’ll meet new people and Pokémon while unraveling the mysteries behind the area’s folk tales.
  • Meet MonkidoriOkidogi and Fezandipiti, a trio of Pokémon who are the heroes of Kitakami who protected the land in the past.
  • New Legendary Pokémon - Ogerpon
  • Returning Pokémon:
    • Vulpix
    • Ninetails
    • Yanma
    • Yanmega
    • Seedot
    • Nuzleaf
    • Chimecho
    • Feebas
    • Milotic
    • Grubbin
    • Charjabug
    • Vikavolt
  • New Uniform Set
  • The Teal Mask is scheduled for release in Fall 2023.

Part 2 | The Indigo Disk
  • The story continues as you become an exchange student and visit Blueberry Academy. Most of this unusual school is located under the ocean, and its curriculum emphasizes Pokémon battling.
  • New Legendary Pokémon - Terapagos
  • Returning Pokémon:
    • Seel
    • Dewgong
    • Beldum
    • Metang
    • Metagross
    • Blitzle
    • Zebstrika
    • Cottonee
    • Whimsicott
    • Espurr
    • Meowstic
    • Milcery
    • Alcremie
  • New Uniform Set
  • The Indigo Disk is slated for release in Winter 2023.
In regards to the returning Pokémon, there will be a total of 230 familiar Pokémon that had not appeared in Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet that will return across both of these expansions. Only those currently confirmed have been listed within their respective expansions above, and it appears any of the remaining Pokémon that will return are not going to be revealed until the expansions are released for players to discover for themselves.

The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero is available to purchase on the eShop for $34.99 per version of the game, so if you want the expansion content for both games it will be a total of $70. If you purchase The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero, you’ll be able to get a Hisuian Zoroark that knows an unusual move in your Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet game. Make your purchase by Tuesday, October 31, 2023, and you’ll be given a serial code for this special gift.

Finally, a pair of new Paradox Pokémon are appearing in Tera Raid Battles:

Pokémon Scarlet players will encounter the Water- and Dragon-type Pokémon Walking Wake, while those playing Pokémon Violet will find the Grass- and Psychic-type Pokémon Iron Leaves. You can catch these Pokémon in Tera Raid Battles now.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I bought both dlc and now have some awesome clothes and a hisuian zoroark. I have yet to encounter the dreaded save file error so far: thank god. Here's a video explaining the lost data glitch:

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I bought both dlc and now have some awesome clothes and a hisuian zoroark. I have yet to encounter the dreaded save file error so far: thank god. Here's a video explaining the lost data glitch:

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@queenzelda: I hadn't heard anything about that save data glitch; in fact, I didn't even know there was on at any point in this games life span so far. Hopefully Nintendo puts out a patch that not only fixes it but fixes the save data of anyone affected by this new glitch. Errm
Which of the two DLC's are you looking forward to playing the most queen? Smile

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@queenzelda: I hadn't heard anything about that save data glitch; in fact, I didn't even know there was on at any point in this games life span so far. Hopefully Nintendo puts out a patch that not only fixes it but fixes the save data of anyone affected by this new glitch. Errm
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Mar 23rd, 2023, 09:15 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I only know about it due to all of the youtubers who cover it like Austin John and BLAINES. Tbh I'm looking fowards to Violet's dlc because I like how the future pokemon look compared to some past paradox pokemon look in Scarlet. I'm sure both dlc will be fun though.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Mar 23rd, 2023, 09:15 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I only know about it due to all of the youtubers who cover it like Austin John and BLAINES. Tbh I'm looking fowards to Violet's dlc because I like how the future pokemon look compared to some past paradox pokemon look in Scarlet. I'm sure both dlc will be fun though.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 24th, 2023, 07:26 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Tbh I'm looking fowards to Violet's dlc because I like how the future pokemon look compared to some past paradox pokemon look in Scarlet. I'm sure both dlc will be fun though.
Oh, I was meaning between Part 1: The Teal Mask and Part 2: The Indigo Disk rather than the game versions when asking about which you were most excited for. LOL

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 24th, 2023, 07:26 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Tbh I'm looking fowards to Violet's dlc because I like how the future pokemon look compared to some past paradox pokemon look in Scarlet. I'm sure both dlc will be fun though.
Oh, I was meaning between Part 1: The Teal Mask and Part 2: The Indigo Disk rather than the game versions when asking about which you were most excited for. LOL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Probably the Indigo Disc
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Probably the Indigo Disc
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet | The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC
During today's Nintendo Direct, we got another look at the upcoming DLC The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero that's coming to Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet later this year:

Further details about the DLC and what it contains can be found in this post from February from back when it was first revealed.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet | The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero DLC
During today's Nintendo Direct, we got another look at the upcoming DLC The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero that's coming to Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet later this year:

Further details about the DLC and what it contains can be found in this post from February from back when it was first revealed.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 735
Has anyone here been playing on the dlc? I have considered getting it but I've heard the first part of it is bad.
[Image: shadow10.png]
"You best try your hardest. Or else you'll get hurt" - Shadow before fighting Emerl.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 735
Has anyone here been playing on the dlc? I have considered getting it but I've heard the first part of it is bad.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 18th, 2023, 11:39 PM)shadow Wrote:

I've been enjoying the dlc myself. Yea, the first part is kinda short but not that bad. The second dlc isn't all bad either. I am actually still enjoying being a part of the Blueberry academy. It's just grinding for bp is a chore unless you have a lot of friends to help you grind out more points. Depending on how you look at it, it can be good or bad. Like for example I still need to get through the first part of the dlc for Scarlet and need the other legendaries it has that Violet lacks. So, its good bad kinda thing. 

I'm still having fun with it. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 18th, 2023, 11:39 PM)shadow Wrote:

I've been enjoying the dlc myself. Yea, the first part is kinda short but not that bad. The second dlc isn't all bad either. I am actually still enjoying being a part of the Blueberry academy. It's just grinding for bp is a chore unless you have a lot of friends to help you grind out more points. Depending on how you look at it, it can be good or bad. Like for example I still need to get through the first part of the dlc for Scarlet and need the other legendaries it has that Violet lacks. So, its good bad kinda thing. 

I'm still having fun with it. :3
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650
Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
I've downloaded and installed the DLC, but have yet to really play. Did see a walkthrough to see what's to be expected and didn't really convince me to go off a play the whole dlc.

Idk, I expected more, but it might just be me.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650 Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
I've downloaded and installed the DLC, but have yet to really play. Did see a walkthrough to see what's to be expected and didn't really convince me to go off a play the whole dlc.

Idk, I expected more, but it might just be me.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Everyone was expecting a battle tower. Closest we can get is the battles at the academy. 🤷‍♀️
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Everyone was expecting a battle tower. Closest we can get is the battles at the academy. 🤷‍♀️

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 100 26,709 Apr 7th, 2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon Legends: Arceus Moonface 83 20,218 May 29th, 2022, 03:50 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Moonface 74 18,744 Mar 19th, 2022, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Pokémon Unite Karo 9 3,239 Aug 22nd, 2021, 04:26 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Moonface 224 116,438 Jan 28th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL