Experiencing Lags While Playing 'Cyberpunk 2077'
KobeSchultz Offline
Newcomer
XP: 124
I would appreciate any advice you could offer. I recently installed 'Cyberpunk 2077' on my Windows 10 PC from steam. However, I am experiencing laggy performance. Can you offer any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

My Current PC Setup is:

CPU: i5-7400
RAM: 2*8 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz
Motherboard: ASRock H110M
GPU: Zotac Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 Super
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB
SSD: Crucial BX500 480GB
KobeSchultz Offline
Newcomer
I would appreciate any advice you could offer. I recently installed 'Cyberpunk 2077' on my Windows 10 PC from steam. However, I am experiencing laggy performance. Can you offer any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

My Current PC Setup is:

CPU: i5-7400
RAM: 2*8 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz
Motherboard: ASRock H110M
GPU: Zotac Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 Super
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB
SSD: Crucial BX500 480GB
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,544
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm not super versed in PC stuff but my first suggestion would be to double check how your hardware compares to the system requirements of the game: https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,544 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm not super versed in PC stuff but my first suggestion would be to double check how your hardware compares to the system requirements of the game: https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
KobeSchultz Offline
Newcomer
I appreciate the quick response and the link. Before installing I did the test and it said that I could run it. That's why I purchased it.

But now I am utterly disappointed with the performance. Even after performing all steps from this article, I am only getting 15-20 FPS on this system. Is that the highest frame rate achievable with this system?
KobeSchultz Offline
Newcomer
I appreciate the quick response and the link. Before installing I did the test and it said that I could run it. That's why I purchased it.

But now I am utterly disappointed with the performance. Even after performing all steps from this article, I am only getting 15-20 FPS on this system. Is that the highest frame rate achievable with this system?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,544
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
If I were in your shoes, I'd put every setting for the game to the lowest, and then see what happens with performance. If it improves, I'd begin bumping up settings to see if any in particular lower the frame rate or not to try and see if maybe only a particular setting is the cause.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,544 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
If I were in your shoes, I'd put every setting for the game to the lowest, and then see what happens with performance. If it improves, I'd begin bumping up settings to see if any in particular lower the frame rate or not to try and see if maybe only a particular setting is the cause.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Cyberpunk 2077 also seems to be quite a poorly operational piece of software, so if you can run other modern games with the same high settings and not get those framerate issues, it's the game's fault.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Cyberpunk 2077 also seems to be quite a poorly operational piece of software, so if you can run other modern games with the same high settings and not get those framerate issues, it's the game's fault.