PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 20th, 2018, 10:49 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Very good points being made here. Agree on exclusive titles bringing the flavour to consoles, but to see the idea of all games being one place could be a good thing. Key word being 'could' though. Like it's been said, everyone gets to choose where they want to play and where not. If PS4 made the move, not sure what would become of their IPs and studios. Could go any way.

Quite frankly I'd be done with gaming if this was done. Grown up on consoles, and prefer to play on them. Will be a while until I get anything else other than my PS4, even the Switch is still unlikely despite how I felt during E3. I have limited interest in PC gaming myself, and don't see myself buying a better PC for gaming. Would only play what I currently own anyway, maybe an odd few others. Just realised I seem to be taking this as if it was PS4 only on PC, but I would still use my PS4 and 3DS as my current main sources for gaming than anything else.

I think you misread what I was saying, I was saying that you should have the choice to play a game of your choice on a console (or PC) of your choice.
RDR on PC? Hell yeah
Star Wars Rouge Squadron (the N64/PC one) on the PS1? Hell yeah
etc etc etc.

Although tech wise often a modest gaming PC can preform at par with or out preform consoles there are some "advantages"
easier set up (can be debatable in the era of HDMI everywhere)
Native 10 Foot UI (would need to use steam in big picture mode only for this or modify Windows/MacOS assuming you are not using a Linux distro built around a being used as a home theater PC)
the now harder to find split screen multiplayer...

Unless you are saying that you would be done with gaming if PS4 games also were on PC?

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 20th, 2018, 10:49 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Very good points being made here. Agree on exclusive titles bringing the flavour to consoles, but to see the idea of all games being one place could be a good thing. Key word being 'could' though. Like it's been said, everyone gets to choose where they want to play and where not. If PS4 made the move, not sure what would become of their IPs and studios. Could go any way.

Quite frankly I'd be done with gaming if this was done. Grown up on consoles, and prefer to play on them. Will be a while until I get anything else other than my PS4, even the Switch is still unlikely despite how I felt during E3. I have limited interest in PC gaming myself, and don't see myself buying a better PC for gaming. Would only play what I currently own anyway, maybe an odd few others. Just realised I seem to be taking this as if it was PS4 only on PC, but I would still use my PS4 and 3DS as my current main sources for gaming than anything else.

I think you misread what I was saying, I was saying that you should have the choice to play a game of your choice on a console (or PC) of your choice.
RDR on PC? Hell yeah
Star Wars Rouge Squadron (the N64/PC one) on the PS1? Hell yeah
etc etc etc.

Although tech wise often a modest gaming PC can preform at par with or out preform consoles there are some "advantages"
easier set up (can be debatable in the era of HDMI everywhere)
Native 10 Foot UI (would need to use steam in big picture mode only for this or modify Windows/MacOS assuming you are not using a Linux distro built around a being used as a home theater PC)
the now harder to find split screen multiplayer...

Unless you are saying that you would be done with gaming if PS4 games also were on PC?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh, I agree with all that. That's what I was trying to say with that.

Even if I can get a PC that could do the same as a PS4, I don't think I'd bother anyway. To be honest, I'm probably not bothering with whatever is going to happen next generation, although I thought that for this gen. In general for gaming really, I'm not going be buying any more when the time comes. That time not being if PS4 is on PC too. I don't know when exactly, but considering there's less and less games I'm potentially going to get now, eh. PC gaming just isn't an option for me at the moment.

Nah, I won't be done if that were to happen. I'd be fine with it. There'd better be cross play though. For all three if that were the case.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh, I agree with all that. That's what I was trying to say with that.

Even if I can get a PC that could do the same as a PS4, I don't think I'd bother anyway. To be honest, I'm probably not bothering with whatever is going to happen next generation, although I thought that for this gen. In general for gaming really, I'm not going be buying any more when the time comes. That time not being if PS4 is on PC too. I don't know when exactly, but considering there's less and less games I'm potentially going to get now, eh. PC gaming just isn't an option for me at the moment.

Nah, I won't be done if that were to happen. I'd be fine with it. There'd better be cross play though. For all three if that were the case.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
XP: 153
I always felt that the different platforms exist for the sole purpose of having a game that isn't available elsewhere. If everything is available on PC, then why should I bother buying a console you know?

I also will miss seeing PC Master Race tears, because they won't be able to flaunt how they get 300FPS and play in 15K and not actually talk about the actual game.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
I always felt that the different platforms exist for the sole purpose of having a game that isn't available elsewhere. If everything is available on PC, then why should I bother buying a console you know?

I also will miss seeing PC Master Race tears, because they won't be able to flaunt how they get 300FPS and play in 15K and not actually talk about the actual game.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 8th, 2018, 11:04 PM)Grungie Wrote:

To play devil's advocate:
- Can be easier to set up (unless you get a prebuilt, and even then debatable)
- Native 10 foot interface/UI (Either a specialized Linux distro of Steam's special UI that I forget the name of)
- Although this is dying/dead: Local multi player Back in the day consoles were great for social gaming being able to trash talk your friend who is next to you so much more rewarding then some random dude 1300 miles away.
-The PS2 was a great and cheap DVD player then DVDs were expensive Whistle

Now us PCMR people don't need to talk about how great a game is because we have such a massive library of great games that spans since the 80s (maybe longer depending on different things). Wink

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 8th, 2018, 11:04 PM)Grungie Wrote:

- Can be easier to set up (unless you get a prebuilt, and even then debatable)
- Native 10 foot interface/UI (Either a specialized Linux distro of Steam's special UI that I forget the name of)
- Although this is dying/dead: Local multi player Back in the day consoles were great for social gaming being able to trash talk your friend who is next to you so much more rewarding then some random dude 1300 miles away.
-The PS2 was a great and cheap DVD player then DVDs were expensive Whistle

Now us PCMR people don't need to talk about how great a game is because we have such a massive library of great games that spans since the 80s (maybe longer depending on different things). Wink
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
(Jul 9th, 2018, 09:33 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
- Can be easier to set up (unless you get  a prebuilt, and even then debatable) 

I'd listen to this, if there was only one gaming platform, not three. Though with the Switch out, you can at least argue portability, but if the PS4 and Xbone have the exact same library with each other, and the same as a PC, would there be a real point between buying one or the other outside of controllers? If that was the case, you can theoretically buy a PS4 and use an Xbox shaped controller on it.

Right because a hard drive full of games you'll never play is really impressive. Also it's great dropping $4k on a computer and bragging about having multiple 4k monitors to play a DOS game.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer

I'd listen to this, if there was only one gaming platform, not three. Though with the Switch out, you can at least argue portability, but if the PS4 and Xbone have the exact same library with each other, and the same as a PC, would there be a real point between buying one or the other outside of controllers? If that was the case, you can theoretically buy a PS4 and use an Xbox shaped controller on it.

Right because a hard drive full of games you'll never play is really impressive. Also it's great dropping $4k on a computer and bragging about having multiple 4k monitors to play a DOS game.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 9th, 2018, 11:48 PM)Grungie Wrote:

1) The PS4 and Xbone have differences in capabilities, not totally sure what they are but if one is more powerful then the other let people have the choice
1.5) PCMR people tend to exclude Nintendo from talks because they are not "Normal" they seem to always try something different for better or worse and even if gimmicky as hell (I am looking at you Wii) at lease it is something to make it stand out prima facie.

2) 4K for a computer, Some one is either stupid or has money to burn (At my former employeer one of our doctor's home computers had 128 gigs of RAM even I Mr. Can't have enough RAM think that is a stupid amount for every day/hard core gaming useage. At most for gaming it would be 1k-1.5K depending on what you want/are getting/Cryto stupidity/Artificial RAM shortage, for a high end gaming PC. (I am not counting monitors because prices are all over the place and well it depends on needs/and other useages) I got my brother a gaming computer for ~600 USD IIRC and it was fine [came with a 1050Ti] until he WANTED to up the graphics. (Side note you can use the official Xbox and PlayStation controllers on your PC although PlayStation requires some work)

Its not about having a hard drive full of games "you will never play", PC offers you more choices then a PlayStation or Xbox will, if you just want the latest then Xbox/Playstation will be fine, if you want to expand your choices PC offers that choice.

If you read my previous posts on this topic you will see I am more concern about the ability for the consumer to choose what platform they want to play on then PC vs Console.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 9th, 2018, 11:48 PM)Grungie Wrote:

1) The PS4 and Xbone have differences in capabilities, not totally sure what they are but if one is more powerful then the other let people have the choice
1.5) PCMR people tend to exclude Nintendo from talks because they are not "Normal" they seem to always try something different for better or worse and even if gimmicky as hell (I am looking at you Wii) at lease it is something to make it stand out prima facie.

2) 4K for a computer, Some one is either stupid or has money to burn (At my former employeer one of our doctor's home computers had 128 gigs of RAM even I Mr. Can't have enough RAM think that is a stupid amount for every day/hard core gaming useage. At most for gaming it would be 1k-1.5K depending on what you want/are getting/Cryto stupidity/Artificial RAM shortage, for a high end gaming PC. (I am not counting monitors because prices are all over the place and well it depends on needs/and other useages) I got my brother a gaming computer for ~600 USD IIRC and it was fine [came with a 1050Ti] until he WANTED to up the graphics. (Side note you can use the official Xbox and PlayStation controllers on your PC although PlayStation requires some work)

Its not about having a hard drive full of games "you will never play", PC offers you more choices then a PlayStation or Xbox will, if you just want the latest then Xbox/Playstation will be fine, if you want to expand your choices PC offers that choice.

If you read my previous posts on this topic you will see I am more concern about the ability for the consumer to choose what platform they want to play on then PC vs Console.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
For the record, I’m really just talking shit, I PC game as well (though people will scoff that my secondary computer is a 27” iMac that I use for all my audio production because I’m married to Logic Pro, and my gear is more compatible). I just like taking the piss out of the obnoxious side of the community. Like the $4k computer comment. After a certain point, you just have certain components for the sake of saying you have it. I do agree that unless you say, run a server environment with multiple VM’s constantly, you don’t need 128GB of ram or a $1200 processor.

On a real serious complaint about PC gaming, outside of the dick measuring contest, is that I think the industry needs to stop making gaming hardware look like spaceship parts with the neon red and green colors and pointed edges. I think the gaming towers, mice, and keyboards look fugly. Also as someone who works in the tech industry, I hate going to a friend’s house and I can spot his PC from a mile away with all the lights on it.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
For the record, I’m really just talking shit, I PC game as well (though people will scoff that my secondary computer is a 27” iMac that I use for all my audio production because I’m married to Logic Pro, and my gear is more compatible). I just like taking the piss out of the obnoxious side of the community. Like the $4k computer comment. After a certain point, you just have certain components for the sake of saying you have it. I do agree that unless you say, run a server environment with multiple VM’s constantly, you don’t need 128GB of ram or a $1200 processor.

On a real serious complaint about PC gaming, outside of the dick measuring contest, is that I think the industry needs to stop making gaming hardware look like spaceship parts with the neon red and green colors and pointed edges. I think the gaming towers, mice, and keyboards look fugly. Also as someone who works in the tech industry, I hate going to a friend’s house and I can spot his PC from a mile away with all the lights on it.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 10th, 2018, 01:03 AM)Grungie Wrote:

I *might* needs 128 Gigs of RAM.... but I rarely reboot my computers/leave 100s of tabs open and do a bunch of other stuff at the same time (thanks ADD?)

I agree with the design shit I saw an RGB PSU before and I just thought "Why...God...Why?!" Well actually first I was surprised it wasn't form corsair.

My "gaming laptop" which is just Microcenter's build in brand doesn't even look gaming (outside of an RGB keyboard backlight) so that and its cheap price (i7-7700HQ, 16Gig RAM upgradeable to 32, 1070, SSD+HDD for a bit over a grand) I was insta sold.

I love mech keyboards but them being gearded to "gamers" mostly drives me nuts, my computer is in my bedroom I dont want RGB or any backlight really and the non gaming ones are harder to come by.

As far as a Mac, at lease you have a specific use for it and even more os one that is tied to a market that used to be mac only, I got a 24in iMac that at the time was all decked out, sadly the logic board is dying/dead after Applecare ended <_<, back then when I was getting a new computer my choice was Vista or OSX.... and since I wanted to learn more about *nix the answer was obvious.

Also my PCMR stuff is mostly tounge in cheek (just read some of my other posts in this topic and you will see I am more concern about consumer choice) Its party because I was the only(?) person who would talk about PC gaming here long ago, and I haven't had a console since the PS2, so I can't really talk about console gaming...

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 10th, 2018, 01:03 AM)Grungie Wrote:

I *might* needs 128 Gigs of RAM.... but I rarely reboot my computers/leave 100s of tabs open and do a bunch of other stuff at the same time (thanks ADD?)

I agree with the design shit I saw an RGB PSU before and I just thought "Why...God...Why?!" Well actually first I was surprised it wasn't form corsair.

My "gaming laptop" which is just Microcenter's build in brand doesn't even look gaming (outside of an RGB keyboard backlight) so that and its cheap price (i7-7700HQ, 16Gig RAM upgradeable to 32, 1070, SSD+HDD for a bit over a grand) I was insta sold.

I love mech keyboards but them being gearded to "gamers" mostly drives me nuts, my computer is in my bedroom I dont want RGB or any backlight really and the non gaming ones are harder to come by.

As far as a Mac, at lease you have a specific use for it and even more os one that is tied to a market that used to be mac only, I got a 24in iMac that at the time was all decked out, sadly the logic board is dying/dead after Applecare ended <_<, back then when I was getting a new computer my choice was Vista or OSX.... and since I wanted to learn more about *nix the answer was obvious.

Also my PCMR stuff is mostly tounge in cheek (just read some of my other posts in this topic and you will see I am more concern about consumer choice) Its party because I was the only(?) person who would talk about PC gaming here long ago, and I haven't had a console since the PS2, so I can't really talk about console gaming...
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
Music production and graphic design was never Mac only, it was just that the big names in the industries latched onto it more, so the better/famous software was exclusive for the longest time. Also the operating systems were significantly different then. Excluding my love of Logic Pro, in my experience, audio software/hardware runs better on a Mac than a Windows computer with the same specs through a combination of better optimization of resources than Windows, and the history it has in the industry.

Audio production has become more Windows friendly over the years, though most Windows producers buy/pirate FL Studio and make shit EDM songs, so they don’t notice some of the more nuanced stuff.

I buy consoles because I collect JRPG’s and it’s a genre that feels really weird on PC, and is mostly console exclusive outside of major franchises now like Final Fantasy and Tales getting PC ports.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
Music production and graphic design was never Mac only, it was just that the big names in the industries latched onto it more, so the better/famous software was exclusive for the longest time. Also the operating systems were significantly different then. Excluding my love of Logic Pro, in my experience, audio software/hardware runs better on a Mac than a Windows computer with the same specs through a combination of better optimization of resources than Windows, and the history it has in the industry.

Audio production has become more Windows friendly over the years, though most Windows producers buy/pirate FL Studio and make shit EDM songs, so they don’t notice some of the more nuanced stuff.

I buy consoles because I collect JRPG’s and it’s a genre that feels really weird on PC, and is mostly console exclusive outside of major franchises now like Final Fantasy and Tales getting PC ports.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 10th, 2018, 02:30 AM)Grungie Wrote:
I think I didn't get across what I meant:
It [the professional market in some industries] was de facto mac only, It use to be that design shops and other "creative jobs" (outside of HTML/CSS/JS work which was more of a mix of windows/mac/*nix, partly due to the nature of how every browser didn't follow a standard in those times, and even if they did there were major inconsistencies even with IE for Windows and IE for Mac and Unix ) were mostly mac (as was education in many places).

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 10th, 2018, 02:30 AM)Grungie Wrote:
I think I didn't get across what I meant:
It [the professional market in some industries] was de facto mac only, It use to be that design shops and other "creative jobs" (outside of HTML/CSS/JS work which was more of a mix of windows/mac/*nix, partly due to the nature of how every browser didn't follow a standard in those times, and even if they did there were major inconsistencies even with IE for Windows and IE for Mac and Unix ) were mostly mac (as was education in many places).
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
I think the main reason why the creative industries started getting into Windows was twofold, A: more people own Windows, and B: the hardware and software side between Windows and Mac became significantly more similar. So porting your software to Windows became significantly easier than 20 years ago. Younger people forget that Mac also used to be really big in the gaming scene until the 21st century.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
I think the main reason why the creative industries started getting into Windows was twofold, A: more people own Windows, and B: the hardware and software side between Windows and Mac became significantly more similar. So porting your software to Windows became significantly easier than 20 years ago. Younger people forget that Mac also used to be really big in the gaming scene until the 21st century.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 10th, 2018, 03:18 AM)Grungie Wrote:
As far as creative industries going to windows, I think there is more to B, Since Apple moved to x86 you couldn't say "Oh I am paying 2k for a special CPU that isn't part of the PC world" to justify costs, the only difference between a mac and PC was what OS it ran post x86.*

*in general, there is more nuance to it naturally like the fact that in 2009 a high end iMac was using a mobile GPU and mobile CPU.

In the early days, yeah Mac was big in to gaming, but honestly it died before the 21st century Once the IBM PS/2 and its clones came out it was near the end for Mac gaming sure you had things like an enhanced Wolf3D and the Marathon series, but I would say Mac gaming fell off the radar late mid to late 90s.

Although I expect "mac gaming LOL" jokes to be more since Apple is killing support for OpenGL soon.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 10th, 2018, 03:18 AM)Grungie Wrote:
As far as creative industries going to windows, I think there is more to B, Since Apple moved to x86 you couldn't say "Oh I am paying 2k for a special CPU that isn't part of the PC world" to justify costs, the only difference between a mac and PC was what OS it ran post x86.*

*in general, there is more nuance to it naturally like the fact that in 2009 a high end iMac was using a mobile GPU and mobile CPU.

In the early days, yeah Mac was big in to gaming, but honestly it died before the 21st century Once the IBM PS/2 and its clones came out it was near the end for Mac gaming sure you had things like an enhanced Wolf3D and the Marathon series, but I would say Mac gaming fell off the radar late mid to late 90s.

Although I expect "mac gaming LOL" jokes to be more since Apple is killing support for OpenGL soon.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
They were still into gaming in the mid to late 90’s. That’s why they had official licensed Playstaion emulators and stuff like that. They basically dropped gaming after the iPod kicked off.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
They were still into gaming in the mid to late 90’s. That’s why they had official licensed Playstaion emulators and stuff like that. They basically dropped gaming after the iPod kicked off.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 10th, 2018, 04:13 AM)Grungie Wrote:

The Connectix was never official, Sony only bought them to 1) kill the lawsuit which Sony lost on appeal (and was going on round 2 or 3 of appeals) and 2) to kill Connectix

If there was another one I do not know about it.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 10th, 2018, 04:13 AM)Grungie Wrote:

The Connectix was never official, Sony only bought them to 1) kill the lawsuit which Sony lost on appeal (and was going on round 2 or 3 of appeals) and 2) to kill Connectix

If there was another one I do not know about it.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
I’d say it was pretty official if Steve Jobs was at tech expos and shit advertising you can play PlayStation games on the Mac.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
I’d say it was pretty official if Steve Jobs was at tech expos and shit advertising you can play PlayStation games on the Mac.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xbox to Bring Games to Other Systems Moonface 9 283 Feb 23rd, 2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  What Notable Games Will Be Lost With the 3DS/Wii U eShop Closure? Moonface 7 1,109 Jan 18th, 2024, 04:26 PM
  Storing Your Games? Moonface 8 653 Nov 18th, 2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  Will Games Go Above $70 Eventually? Moonface 5 1,001 May 6th, 2023, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Would You Pay $70 For PS5/XSX Games? Moonface 33 9,171 Mar 3rd, 2023, 08:55 PM