Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It's been almost 9 months since my post and haven't touched anything on my list apart from the first Agarest, game in the list, but that may have been just before or after I typed it out. Can't remember when in April I played. Oh and progressed Genshin (of course) whilst adding on a third account which is at roughly the same place my second was at in the list at the time (Inazuma archon quest to do). Also realised I have a fourth playthrough of Dragon's Dogma on my PS4, so...

Oyyy~  Suffer

@ShiraNoMai Ooh another long list to wait for, oh boy!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It's been almost 9 months since my post and haven't touched anything on my list apart from the first Agarest, game in the list, but that may have been just before or after I typed it out. Can't remember when in April I played. Oh and progressed Genshin (of course) whilst adding on a third account which is at roughly the same place my second was at in the list at the time (Inazuma archon quest to do). Also realised I have a fourth playthrough of Dragon's Dogma on my PS4, so...

Oyyy~  Suffer

@ShiraNoMai Ooh another long list to wait for, oh boy!
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I can at least say that I've made very minimal progress in my backlog the last few months. Finishing up Bravely Default and Bravely Second on my 3DS, and currently progressing through Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 (hasn't been on the ol' backlog nearly as long, but hey, still progress).

I hope to get through quite a bit of my 3DS backlog here, since there's no longer any more games coming out for it, at least I know that if I can get through all of the games I have for my 3DS, then that's the end of the line. Though I do need to decide if I want to pick up some of the games I skipped on previously, like Pokemon Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, and a few others.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I can at least say that I've made very minimal progress in my backlog the last few months. Finishing up Bravely Default and Bravely Second on my 3DS, and currently progressing through Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 (hasn't been on the ol' backlog nearly as long, but hey, still progress).

I hope to get through quite a bit of my 3DS backlog here, since there's no longer any more games coming out for it, at least I know that if I can get through all of the games I have for my 3DS, then that's the end of the line. Though I do need to decide if I want to pick up some of the games I skipped on previously, like Pokemon Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, and a few others.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 6th, 2023, 05:37 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
You could make a "want to start" list, perhaps, to segregate the lists of ones you one and don't yet. Hmm

Also, things like Sunshine and Galaxy - are those dependent on my availability to join you? If so, we should get back into playing/beating it. Smile
True. Not sure if I'll write that sort of list or not though since that feels more like writing a wishlist of games I want to get but limited only to those already released. XD

As for the two Mario games, yes, same as Kingdom Battle. Although at the same time I forgot about the two Mario games until I was looking at my last backlog list in here.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 6th, 2023, 05:37 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
You could make a "want to start" list, perhaps, to segregate the lists of ones you one and don't yet. Hmm

Also, things like Sunshine and Galaxy - are those dependent on my availability to join you? If so, we should get back into playing/beating it. Smile
True. Not sure if I'll write that sort of list or not though since that feels more like writing a wishlist of games I want to get but limited only to those already released. XD

As for the two Mario games, yes, same as Kingdom Battle. Although at the same time I forgot about the two Mario games until I was looking at my last backlog list in here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 1 75 Mar 23rd, 2024, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  Latest Gaming Purchase Mr EliteL 357 125,216 Mar 21st, 2024, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 31 1,533 Dec 28th, 2023, 09:15 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 3,918 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,702 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Moonface