Your Media Backlog
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm sure we've all got video game backlog , but what about other forms of media: TV Shows, movies, books, music? What's on your endlessly growing backlog of media? Smile 

I don't even know where to begin with mine; it's even longer than my video game backlog Shock
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm sure we've all got video game backlog , but what about other forms of media: TV Shows, movies, books, music? What's on your endlessly growing backlog of media? Smile 

I don't even know where to begin with mine; it's even longer than my video game backlog Shock
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Surprisingly easier than my video game backlog to do, and the fact that I've lost interest in watching stuff that isn't streams/YouTube videos. Going to do only what I am at the moment intending to watch whenever, not necessarily everything that I halted part way through and just dropped.

NCIS Season....8 or 9 that I'm currently on to Season 13, and to stop then.
Supernatural Season 7+....maybe.

Gintama° (part way) to Gintama. Shirogane no Tamashii-hen, also Be Forever Yorozuya and Gintama They Very Final movies.
Berserk: The Golden Age Arc (3 films)
The Legend of Arslan
Black Lagoon (part way through)
Humanity Has Declined
Fairy Gone
Supernatural anime
Samurai Champloo (Episodes 22-25)
Canaan Collection
Eureka Seven film I got for free, so perhaps the series too.

There's probably some more, but can't think of them and yep, all but one are anime. Also MyAnimeList profile is outdated so some I may have dropped or finished. Films I haven't bothered with because none come to mind. Oh wait, the Sonic film. OK one so far.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Surprisingly easier than my video game backlog to do, and the fact that I've lost interest in watching stuff that isn't streams/YouTube videos. Going to do only what I am at the moment intending to watch whenever, not necessarily everything that I halted part way through and just dropped.

NCIS Season....8 or 9 that I'm currently on to Season 13, and to stop then.
Supernatural Season 7+....maybe.

Gintama° (part way) to Gintama. Shirogane no Tamashii-hen, also Be Forever Yorozuya and Gintama They Very Final movies.
Berserk: The Golden Age Arc (3 films)
The Legend of Arslan
Black Lagoon (part way through)
Humanity Has Declined
Fairy Gone
Supernatural anime
Samurai Champloo (Episodes 22-25)
Canaan Collection
Eureka Seven film I got for free, so perhaps the series too.

There's probably some more, but can't think of them and yep, all but one are anime. Also MyAnimeList profile is outdated so some I may have dropped or finished. Films I haven't bothered with because none come to mind. Oh wait, the Sonic film. OK one so far.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,515
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 30th, 2022, 08:19 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Surprisingly easier than my video game backlog to do, and the fact that I've lost interest in watching stuff that isn't streams/YouTube videos.
Alternatively I find this a lot harder to do, since I don't really have anything I overly care to watch that I haven't gotten around to yet. XD

Seeing you mention it though, I never did finish Black Lagoon which I was really enjoying. I guess I could also get back to Golden Time since I was in the middle of that one, and I did watch the first episode of Food Wars and enjoyed it so I could pick that up again too.

There is also a few Marvel movies I've never seen I'd want to get around to at some point too. Both Ant-Man movies and the newest Spider-Man movie are the two that come to mind immediately. There were others like Guardians and Doctor Strange but I saw those all relatively recently so they're no longer in my backlog.

YouTube stuff I always tend to keep up to date on since I don't follow many channels that I want to watch all the content of. I normally only ever get a backlog on that if I find a new channel and want to watch a lot of the content they've produced already, but the last channel that was for was Gamechamp3000 a few months ago and I already went through everything they have I wanted to see.
Ooh, actually there are a few Boundary Break episodes I need to go back to because they were for games I hadn't played yet and didn't want to be spoiled.

Hmm....guess I have more than I realised when I started this post. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,515 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 30th, 2022, 08:19 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Surprisingly easier than my video game backlog to do, and the fact that I've lost interest in watching stuff that isn't streams/YouTube videos.
Alternatively I find this a lot harder to do, since I don't really have anything I overly care to watch that I haven't gotten around to yet. XD

Seeing you mention it though, I never did finish Black Lagoon which I was really enjoying. I guess I could also get back to Golden Time since I was in the middle of that one, and I did watch the first episode of Food Wars and enjoyed it so I could pick that up again too.

There is also a few Marvel movies I've never seen I'd want to get around to at some point too. Both Ant-Man movies and the newest Spider-Man movie are the two that come to mind immediately. There were others like Guardians and Doctor Strange but I saw those all relatively recently so they're no longer in my backlog.

YouTube stuff I always tend to keep up to date on since I don't follow many channels that I want to watch all the content of. I normally only ever get a backlog on that if I find a new channel and want to watch a lot of the content they've produced already, but the last channel that was for was Gamechamp3000 a few months ago and I already went through everything they have I wanted to see.
Ooh, actually there are a few Boundary Break episodes I need to go back to because they were for games I hadn't played yet and didn't want to be spoiled.

Hmm....guess I have more than I realised when I started this post. XD
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I really only currently have a season or two left of Home Improvement to get to and then all of the Gotham series I got for christmas a year ago and still haven't watched through it. Other than that I'm all caught up!
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I really only currently have a season or two left of Home Improvement to get to and then all of the Gotham series I got for christmas a year ago and still haven't watched through it. Other than that I'm all caught up!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are your "once-and-done" pieces of media? Nightingale 9 6,041 Jul 13th, 2022, 10:52 PM
Last Post: WR91