I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
My fellow gamers I was sitting here and staring at my xbox live profile looking at all my l33tness! and I realized we are like the elitiest of all the gamers and I tihnk we should have a name change to reflect this! I was thinking of something like, Elite Gamers Forums....yeahhh that has a nice ring to it! We don't play any filthy casual game like Pokemon, any Mario games all casual and kiddie! and definitely animal crossing can you imagine anything more FILTHY CASUAL?! Glare

I also think we should ban all casual nintendo and Playstation players as any game on those consoles are definitely casual (even if they exist on the xbox!) because the Xbox is the gaming console of the elite and everyone here definitely owns it and only plays games like Call of Duty, Halo, and Tetris! I also suggest we start holding weekly Tetris competitions and the winner get Moony title as Head Admin as only the elitest of us should run the EGF (I just thought of that and it such a beautiful shorthand isn't it? <3 )

All talk about anime and JRPG should also be banned only the elitest of elite are allowed and weebs definitely aren't allowed on our Elite Gamer Forum.

[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
My fellow gamers I was sitting here and staring at my xbox live profile looking at all my l33tness! and I realized we are like the elitiest of all the gamers and I tihnk we should have a name change to reflect this! I was thinking of something like, Elite Gamers Forums....yeahhh that has a nice ring to it! We don't play any filthy casual game like Pokemon, any Mario games all casual and kiddie! and definitely animal crossing can you imagine anything more FILTHY CASUAL?! Glare

I also think we should ban all casual nintendo and Playstation players as any game on those consoles are definitely casual (even if they exist on the xbox!) because the Xbox is the gaming console of the elite and everyone here definitely owns it and only plays games like Call of Duty, Halo, and Tetris! I also suggest we start holding weekly Tetris competitions and the winner get Moony title as Head Admin as only the elitest of us should run the EGF (I just thought of that and it such a beautiful shorthand isn't it? <3 )

All talk about anime and JRPG should also be banned only the elitest of elite are allowed and weebs definitely aren't allowed on our Elite Gamer Forum.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Why, we need to simply make it L33T G4M32Z because correct English spelling is so beneath us, only norms use that to establish themselves, we need to go beyond that way of thinking. No more shall we conform to anything that says otherwise! Become fresh, new and with the times!

...that could be wrong actually...
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Why, we need to simply make it L33T G4M32Z because correct English spelling is so beneath us, only norms use that to establish themselves, we need to go beyond that way of thinking. No more shall we conform to anything that says otherwise! Become fresh, new and with the times!

...that could be wrong actually...
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I like your thinking EL that is some L33T G4M32Z TA1K R1GHT THERE! TRU3 L33T!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I like your thinking EL that is some L33T G4M32Z TA1K R1GHT THERE! TRU3 L33T!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
If you're going to ask for such a change, the least you should do is write the thread title in full uppercase. No one can call themselves an ELITE GAMER if they don't uppercase their entire thread title. Filthy casual. Glare
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
If you're going to ask for such a change, the least you should do is write the thread title in full uppercase. No one can call themselves an ELITE GAMER if they don't uppercase their entire thread title. Filthy casual. Glare