Just moving over...
Geoffrey Offline
Newcomer
XP: 114
I've got to say, this migration to MyBB is impressive. I had to check to copyright to be sure this was the new board, honestly. Seriously.... great job with this.

Anyways, hi. I'm Geoffrey, lurker on the ZB board and figured I should make an account and introduce myself so I can continue to lurk and post a bit here.  Not the biggest gamer, was huge into Pokemon back in the day and still my top game when I play it. Definitely a Nintendo-only dude too.

So yeah. Good to be here.
Geoffrey Offline
Newcomer
I've got to say, this migration to MyBB is impressive. I had to check to copyright to be sure this was the new board, honestly. Seriously.... great job with this.

Anyways, hi. I'm Geoffrey, lurker on the ZB board and figured I should make an account and introduce myself so I can continue to lurk and post a bit here.  Not the biggest gamer, was huge into Pokemon back in the day and still my top game when I play it. Definitely a Nintendo-only dude too.

So yeah. Good to be here.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Welcome!

Very nice meeting ya!
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Welcome!

Very nice meeting ya!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Welcome, Geoffrey! Glad you like our 'conversion'; we worked very hard on getting it to look right, haha.

Do you still play Pokemon, or was there a "before time" thing? If the latter, what was the last title you played?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Welcome, Geoffrey! Glad you like our 'conversion'; we worked very hard on getting it to look right, haha.

Do you still play Pokemon, or was there a "before time" thing? If the latter, what was the last title you played?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome back Geoffrey! Thanks for the kind words on the conversion. Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, Geoffrey! Yeah, also happy you like the new forum.

So what Pokémon games to you have? I see Charizard X there in your avatar, cool choice. =3
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

So what Pokémon games to you have? I see Charizard X there in your avatar, cool choice. =3
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
...You don't happen to be a living blue puppet are you? <_<

Jokes aside welcome to the forum! Any other franchises you like from nintendo beside probably one of the best ones (Which is obviously EARTHBOUNDPOKEMON! )
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 

Jokes aside welcome to the forum! Any other franchises you like from nintendo beside probably one of the best ones (Which is obviously EARTHBOUNDPOKEMON! )
Geoffrey Offline
Newcomer
(Jun 25th, 2018, 04:54 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

I still play occasionally, and have never stopped buying the games as they came out, but Ultra Sun/Moon was very hard to get into and I've never finished either. Ultra Sun was the last one I played, and I recently picked original Moon back up to start playing through it but haven't touched it in a few weeks.

(Jun 25th, 2018, 07:55 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Thanks. You did a great job with everything (and I'm sure you've had lots of help)!

(Jun 26th, 2018, 12:48 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I have all of the main-line games, never stopped buying them though my interest has dwindled with SM/USUM significantly.

(Jun 26th, 2018, 06:03 PM)Yuri Wrote:

I don't get the blue puppet joke... But yeah, I like Zelda and Mario Kart a lot. Have always liked the Smash Bros games with all the franchises in it as well.  I want to get a Switch soon and get back into all of it.
Geoffrey Offline
Newcomer
(Jun 25th, 2018, 04:54 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

I still play occasionally, and have never stopped buying the games as they came out, but Ultra Sun/Moon was very hard to get into and I've never finished either. Ultra Sun was the last one I played, and I recently picked original Moon back up to start playing through it but haven't touched it in a few weeks.

(Jun 25th, 2018, 07:55 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Thanks. You did a great job with everything (and I'm sure you've had lots of help)!

(Jun 26th, 2018, 12:48 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I have all of the main-line games, never stopped buying them though my interest has dwindled with SM/USUM significantly.

(Jun 26th, 2018, 06:03 PM)Yuri Wrote:

I don't get the blue puppet joke... But yeah, I like Zelda and Mario Kart a lot. Have always liked the Smash Bros games with all the franchises in it as well.  I want to get a Switch soon and get back into all of it.