Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeesh sounds that bad huh? I don't remember experiencing such issues with the original Dragon's Dogma, if there was any it was too minor for me to notice because I was so engrossed just playing. I don't like the sound of there being just one vocation with Bows/Daggers....ugh I didn't consider there'll be DLC vocations so if a better one is in there, that's hella lame. I've got plenty of other games to play if I'm disappointed and have to wait on updates, I just hope that isn't the case.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeesh sounds that bad huh? I don't remember experiencing such issues with the original Dragon's Dogma, if there was any it was too minor for me to notice because I was so engrossed just playing. I don't like the sound of there being just one vocation with Bows/Daggers....ugh I didn't consider there'll be DLC vocations so if a better one is in there, that's hella lame. I've got plenty of other games to play if I'm disappointed and have to wait on updates, I just hope that isn't the case.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 9th, 2024, 11:51 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ooh Character Creation early, nice. Hmm. So I'm wondering if all of them are every vocation in the game or are there any held back? I forgot if they mentioned if Magick Archer, Mystic Spearhand and Trickster can be learnt by Pawns or are Arisen-only.
I just saw that a new Vocation video was posted earlier today for the Warfarer class, so I'm guessing the list I had wasn't the final one (I mistakenly assumed it was).
That makes ten confirmed vocations, but I can't recall if we ever heard a number of how many are actually in the game. I can't imagine there's many left to show off if any are still left though.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 9th, 2024, 11:51 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ooh Character Creation early, nice. Hmm. So I'm wondering if all of them are every vocation in the game or are there any held back? I forgot if they mentioned if Magick Archer, Mystic Spearhand and Trickster can be learnt by Pawns or are Arisen-only.
I just saw that a new Vocation video was posted earlier today for the Warfarer class, so I'm guessing the list I had wasn't the final one (I mistakenly assumed it was).
That makes ten confirmed vocations, but I can't recall if we ever heard a number of how many are actually in the game. I can't imagine there's many left to show off if any are still left though.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Been keeping an eye on the reviews for DD2 to see what common themes turn up, and seems the game builds upon what was good about the first game but also doesn't manage to ditch any of the bad that the first game had either. Besides the performance troubles though I haven't seen anything else brought up as a negative that's a step backwards, so if the good is better but the bad didn't get worse then it sounds like I'll be happy with this whenever I pick it up.

Hopefully when the game drops tomorrow and I see some streamers I follow playing it my impression won't take a step backwards based on whatever I see in those streams.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Been keeping an eye on the reviews for DD2 to see what common themes turn up, and seems the game builds upon what was good about the first game but also doesn't manage to ditch any of the bad that the first game had either. Besides the performance troubles though I haven't seen anything else brought up as a negative that's a step backwards, so if the good is better but the bad didn't get worse then it sounds like I'll be happy with this whenever I pick it up.

Hopefully when the game drops tomorrow and I see some streamers I follow playing it my impression won't take a step backwards based on whatever I see in those streams.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The new fun narrative is: microtransactions Smile
Other than that hot seated topic, people seemed to be enjoying it but have been having performance issues. Shrug
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Other than that hot seated topic, people seemed to be enjoying it but have been having performance issues. Shrug
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Played for a good number of hours yesterday, half of that was getting started though.

I have to say...I hated the character creation to be honest, I just wanted it to give me a basic starting point but instead it was all these er... to be honest awful realistic choices. Sure games have become almost photo-realistic with graphics and such now but damn I so preferred the PS3/PS4 Dragon's Dogma character creator, it still had a fantasy look. No I will not include the Beastren here because of the very limited option for that, and I never wanted to use that to begin with.
There was only one I could tolerate looking at for the male and even with an hour or more of trying fix him into what I wanted, I got a Jaoquin Phoenix lookalike. LOL So I kept trying get away from that but he...still looks like the actor only much younger and off slightly, god dang it. I need to change the hair I gave my Arisen though, slightly annoyed they didn't have a hair option to flip sides. My pawn turned out better as I went for a human female, but still took a while to get her to look fine, though once I saw her in-game, I realised the choices I gave for her hair colour and skin colour were too dark and too light respectively, frick. Have to probably waste gold on the Metamorphosis thing, though there's at least barber places too for just hair and such. The only plus I have for the creator is seeing what other players came up with as I ran into a Morgan Freeman pawn on the road, which did make me laugh my head off at least. ROFL

I've had no performance issues yet but that'll probably happen when there's a Sorcerer casting spells, perhaps other large magick or a lot going on I guess.

Quite surprised items and Anodyne do not heal passed the white health, thought one would be able to but not the other, but it makes sense for the use of camping and inns, just annoying how much weight a camping kit takes and the capital's Inn is a lot for starting out. I went with Thief class to start with and levelling up the vocation then will switch to Fighter or Strider, my main pawn is on Strider already.

Oh right fall damage or at least the height for it is a little stupid though I was at like level 1 or 2 for this example; I climbed a small cliff in the middle of land, jumped down thinking I would be fine if it was DD1, but landed flat faced and died. XD Also died multiple times against a Cyclops and goblins but I had very low health and refused to camp (didn't have a kit on me) or go back to an inn as I had been adventuring since Melve, plus was on the quest to unlock Sorcerer and Warrior. Did eventually beat it, completed the quest fine, did some more stuff then a quest for a letter back to Melve, took the cart there but chose to return to the capital by foot. Ran into my first Minotaur at night, a good fight but I died again, though the second attempt was much easier knowing we'd get ambushed by skeletons too, plus didn't use all my curatives to defeat it unlike the time before. My next play will finish that travel back then whatever after.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Played for a good number of hours yesterday, half of that was getting started though.

I have to say...I hated the character creation to be honest, I just wanted it to give me a basic starting point but instead it was all these er... to be honest awful realistic choices. Sure games have become almost photo-realistic with graphics and such now but damn I so preferred the PS3/PS4 Dragon's Dogma character creator, it still had a fantasy look. No I will not include the Beastren here because of the very limited option for that, and I never wanted to use that to begin with.
There was only one I could tolerate looking at for the male and even with an hour or more of trying fix him into what I wanted, I got a Jaoquin Phoenix lookalike. LOL So I kept trying get away from that but he...still looks like the actor only much younger and off slightly, god dang it. I need to change the hair I gave my Arisen though, slightly annoyed they didn't have a hair option to flip sides. My pawn turned out better as I went for a human female, but still took a while to get her to look fine, though once I saw her in-game, I realised the choices I gave for her hair colour and skin colour were too dark and too light respectively, frick. Have to probably waste gold on the Metamorphosis thing, though there's at least barber places too for just hair and such. The only plus I have for the creator is seeing what other players came up with as I ran into a Morgan Freeman pawn on the road, which did make me laugh my head off at least. ROFL

I've had no performance issues yet but that'll probably happen when there's a Sorcerer casting spells, perhaps other large magick or a lot going on I guess.

Quite surprised items and Anodyne do not heal passed the white health, thought one would be able to but not the other, but it makes sense for the use of camping and inns, just annoying how much weight a camping kit takes and the capital's Inn is a lot for starting out. I went with Thief class to start with and levelling up the vocation then will switch to Fighter or Strider, my main pawn is on Strider already.

Oh right fall damage or at least the height for it is a little stupid though I was at like level 1 or 2 for this example; I climbed a small cliff in the middle of land, jumped down thinking I would be fine if it was DD1, but landed flat faced and died. XD Also died multiple times against a Cyclops and goblins but I had very low health and refused to camp (didn't have a kit on me) or go back to an inn as I had been adventuring since Melve, plus was on the quest to unlock Sorcerer and Warrior. Did eventually beat it, completed the quest fine, did some more stuff then a quest for a letter back to Melve, took the cart there but chose to return to the capital by foot. Ran into my first Minotaur at night, a good fight but I died again, though the second attempt was much easier knowing we'd get ambushed by skeletons too, plus didn't use all my curatives to defeat it unlike the time before. My next play will finish that travel back then whatever after.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 24th, 2024, 12:10 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
The amount of people jumping onto the bandwagon about the microtransactions just because they read an article that was designed to make it sound as horrible as possible is insane. Nothing Capcom is selling for this game is something you can't get just from playing the game normally, just like in any other game of theirs that has done the same thing such as RE4R and DMC5. If anyone actually buys any of the microtransactions this game has I have to question why you bothered to even buy the game.

(Mar 24th, 2024, 05:54 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
The max health depletion mechanic is new for this game right? I don't recall DD1 having it.

I've seen the part where you lose your heart to the dragon for DD2; what did you think of it EL? I'm a little iffy about it but maybe it didn't come off as strong as it should because I wasn't paying close attention to any of the gameplay and/or cinematics that happen before that scene happens.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 24th, 2024, 12:10 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
The amount of people jumping onto the bandwagon about the microtransactions just because they read an article that was designed to make it sound as horrible as possible is insane. Nothing Capcom is selling for this game is something you can't get just from playing the game normally, just like in any other game of theirs that has done the same thing such as RE4R and DMC5. If anyone actually buys any of the microtransactions this game has I have to question why you bothered to even buy the game.

(Mar 24th, 2024, 05:54 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
The max health depletion mechanic is new for this game right? I don't recall DD1 having it.

I've seen the part where you lose your heart to the dragon for DD2; what did you think of it EL? I'm a little iffy about it but maybe it didn't come off as strong as it should because I wasn't paying close attention to any of the gameplay and/or cinematics that happen before that scene happens.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
After playing DD2 for the past several days, I can safely say that I should have bought Rise of the Ronin instead and waited for this game to be on sale.

The fact that they didn't improve the climbing mechanic at all is enough for me to regret buying this game full price. You still can't climb in the right direction 90% of the time and still get teleported to random parts of the monsters body for no reason, making it impossible to stay on the weak spot of certain monsters.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
After playing DD2 for the past several days, I can safely say that I should have bought Rise of the Ronin instead and waited for this game to be on sale.

The fact that they didn't improve the climbing mechanic at all is enough for me to regret buying this game full price. You still can't climb in the right direction 90% of the time and still get teleported to random parts of the monsters body for no reason, making it impossible to stay on the weak spot of certain monsters.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think I ever climbed on anything in DD1, or at least did it so little I recall nothing about it; I always just shot everything with my bow. ROFL
Also based on what I've seen of it, RotR is not a game worth full price either.

So earlier today Capcom shared some of the planned updates for Dragon's Dogma 2, which are as follows:

Updates for All Platforms (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Steam)
  • Adding the option to start a new game when save data already exists.
  • Changing the number of "Art of Metamorphosis" items available at Pawn Guilds in the game to 99.
  • Making the quest that allows players to acquire their own dwelling (where they can save and rest) available earlier in the game.
  • Miscellaneous text display fixes.
  • Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Updates for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S
  • Adding the option* to switch Motion Blur on/off in Options.
  • Adding the option* to switch Ray Tracing on/off in Options.
  • Adding the option to set Frame Rate to either Variable or Max 30fps in Options.
    *These options will not affect the frame rate significantly. Frame rate improvements are planned for future updates.
Updates for Steam
  • Improving quality when DLSS Super Resolution is enabled.
  • Fixing an issue where models appeared low-quality under some specific settings.

The updates will go live as soon as they are ready per platform.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think I ever climbed on anything in DD1, or at least did it so little I recall nothing about it; I always just shot everything with my bow. ROFL
Also based on what I've seen of it, RotR is not a game worth full price either.

So earlier today Capcom shared some of the planned updates for Dragon's Dogma 2, which are as follows:

Updates for All Platforms (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Steam)
  • Adding the option to start a new game when save data already exists.
  • Changing the number of "Art of Metamorphosis" items available at Pawn Guilds in the game to 99.
  • Making the quest that allows players to acquire their own dwelling (where they can save and rest) available earlier in the game.
  • Miscellaneous text display fixes.
  • Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Updates for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S
  • Adding the option* to switch Motion Blur on/off in Options.
  • Adding the option* to switch Ray Tracing on/off in Options.
  • Adding the option to set Frame Rate to either Variable or Max 30fps in Options.
    *These options will not affect the frame rate significantly. Frame rate improvements are planned for future updates.
Updates for Steam
  • Improving quality when DLSS Super Resolution is enabled.
  • Fixing an issue where models appeared low-quality under some specific settings.

The updates will go live as soon as they are ready per platform.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree people talking about micro-transactions being a big deal is bollocks, should only be applicable to anyone who wanted to speedrun out of the gate or who are incredibly lazy to explore and take the time to progress with weaker equipment until you find better.

The Dragon scene was weaker than DD1's in my opinion. You look like just some random soldier with nothing special about them, sure your interaction with it is similar that you attack with no effect whatsoever but at least in DD1 you could tell you're fighting to defend your home village when mostly everyone else has run away, and the sword gets lodged into the Dragon. For DD2 I had no idea where the location was too, just an already destroyed area when there's multiple like that in DD2 I can't tell which one we went to yet.

The updates sound fine, Art of Metamorphosis needs to be cheaper though, same for haircuts and such. I didn't know about the own dwelling but sounds like it'll already be better than DD1's where you can't even rest for free there which made no sense at all and had to use the Inn at Cassardis...what the frick was that about? I would've restarted my game if the option to was there, but I fixed my Arisen's hairstyle already and not bothered about the skin colour anymore.

I did the quite long-ish story quest you get from Brant Sunday which took me to three different locations, did them all by foot. Headed back from the cave area in the quest I came across my second Minotaur, it was with some other creatures which I did not stop to look at because I didn't want to fight the Minotaur and get to the nearest campsite, which I found not so far from where I was. Unfortunately Minotaur was still aggro'd and we ran into Goblins and Saurians so we could not start a camp and decided to fight everything. ROFL Ah that was fun getting stun-locked as I tried to revive teammates but we survived with the help of a random Oxcart spawn where the NPC soldiers helped out. I was surprised they and the Oxen survived too, although the cart didn't.

During that quest I begun another which was to help a ruined town that had been overrun by Saurians which was easy enough.

Afterwards I did the elf guy, Gwyn-something, quest so had to switch to the Archer class, so I explored a lot between where he wanted me to go then back down to the ruined town as I had to revisit it. On the way we came across my third Minotaur which I avoided because I was getting close to the ruined town, only to find a what I thought was a Drake before the town. I did attempt to fight it but I was in the Archer class from the earlier quest which I just suck with and had to quit when I couldn't revive my Pawns. Hoped to use DL's Pawn to fight it as there was a Riftstone in the ruined town when I loaded back in only to find not every Riftstone allow "Search for Pawn" option so far I believe only the capital Riftstone can, so had to settle for another pawn that was present in the Rift. As I was somewhat low on health I decided to camp before facing the Drake but it had disappeared so perhaps it was a time of day thing when it'll spawn. I'll check back as I finished the quest at the town then returned to the capital (need to learn the name XD).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree people talking about micro-transactions being a big deal is bollocks, should only be applicable to anyone who wanted to speedrun out of the gate or who are incredibly lazy to explore and take the time to progress with weaker equipment until you find better.

The Dragon scene was weaker than DD1's in my opinion. You look like just some random soldier with nothing special about them, sure your interaction with it is similar that you attack with no effect whatsoever but at least in DD1 you could tell you're fighting to defend your home village when mostly everyone else has run away, and the sword gets lodged into the Dragon. For DD2 I had no idea where the location was too, just an already destroyed area when there's multiple like that in DD2 I can't tell which one we went to yet.

The updates sound fine, Art of Metamorphosis needs to be cheaper though, same for haircuts and such. I didn't know about the own dwelling but sounds like it'll already be better than DD1's where you can't even rest for free there which made no sense at all and had to use the Inn at Cassardis...what the frick was that about? I would've restarted my game if the option to was there, but I fixed my Arisen's hairstyle already and not bothered about the skin colour anymore.

I did the quite long-ish story quest you get from Brant Sunday which took me to three different locations, did them all by foot. Headed back from the cave area in the quest I came across my second Minotaur, it was with some other creatures which I did not stop to look at because I didn't want to fight the Minotaur and get to the nearest campsite, which I found not so far from where I was. Unfortunately Minotaur was still aggro'd and we ran into Goblins and Saurians so we could not start a camp and decided to fight everything. ROFL Ah that was fun getting stun-locked as I tried to revive teammates but we survived with the help of a random Oxcart spawn where the NPC soldiers helped out. I was surprised they and the Oxen survived too, although the cart didn't.

During that quest I begun another which was to help a ruined town that had been overrun by Saurians which was easy enough.

Afterwards I did the elf guy, Gwyn-something, quest so had to switch to the Archer class, so I explored a lot between where he wanted me to go then back down to the ruined town as I had to revisit it. On the way we came across my third Minotaur which I avoided because I was getting close to the ruined town, only to find a what I thought was a Drake before the town. I did attempt to fight it but I was in the Archer class from the earlier quest which I just suck with and had to quit when I couldn't revive my Pawns. Hoped to use DL's Pawn to fight it as there was a Riftstone in the ruined town when I loaded back in only to find not every Riftstone allow "Search for Pawn" option so far I believe only the capital Riftstone can, so had to settle for another pawn that was present in the Rift. As I was somewhat low on health I decided to camp before facing the Drake but it had disappeared so perhaps it was a time of day thing when it'll spawn. I'll check back as I finished the quest at the town then returned to the capital (need to learn the name XD).
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 26th, 2024, 01:41 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Okay so it does seem as random and disconnected as it came off to me when catching it on a stream even with all the stuff before it. I get the feeling the only reason it's done as a flashback scene is because opening the game with that scene would've been really shit but rather than make something better they just push it back a bit into the story instead.

I don't even remember buying a house in DD1 and thought that was a new feature for the sequel. Unless you're referring to the house we have in the starting town rather than a place we can buy in Gran Soren, in which case yeah I remember that place. I guess they just never made it free to rest in so the inn has a purpose.

So I don't know if this is being highlighted in the game or not, but Capcom have put up a survey for Dragon's Dogma 2 asking for opinions on the game and future DLC plans, and completing it will get you an original wallpaper: https://www.enqform.capcom.com/form/pub/form1/dd2_en2

I just did it, although there wasn't a lot I could answer having not played the game yet. I find the DLC question to be stupid because you either say you'll buy it no matter what, or you'll buy it depending on price but how much I'd be willing to pay for a DLC would depend on what it contains. I'd rather the game have asked what we'd like to see content wise in a DLC instead and then ask a price we'd want to pay for that stuff.

Also, the wallpaper is....not good. Here's the 1080p version of it and it's just four people standing on a hill looking at some shit. They just took a screenshot in-game, slapped a logo on it and shipped it as an incentive when I was expecting something a little more custom for my time and input. Errm

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Okay so it does seem as random and disconnected as it came off to me when catching it on a stream even with all the stuff before it. I get the feeling the only reason it's done as a flashback scene is because opening the game with that scene would've been really shit but rather than make something better they just push it back a bit into the story instead.

I don't even remember buying a house in DD1 and thought that was a new feature for the sequel. Unless you're referring to the house we have in the starting town rather than a place we can buy in Gran Soren, in which case yeah I remember that place. I guess they just never made it free to rest in so the inn has a purpose.

So I don't know if this is being highlighted in the game or not, but Capcom have put up a survey for Dragon's Dogma 2 asking for opinions on the game and future DLC plans, and completing it will get you an original wallpaper: https://www.enqform.capcom.com/form/pub/form1/dd2_en2

I just did it, although there wasn't a lot I could answer having not played the game yet. I find the DLC question to be stupid because you either say you'll buy it no matter what, or you'll buy it depending on price but how much I'd be willing to pay for a DLC would depend on what it contains. I'd rather the game have asked what we'd like to see content wise in a DLC instead and then ask a price we'd want to pay for that stuff.

Also, the wallpaper is....not good. Here's the 1080p version of it and it's just four people standing on a hill looking at some shit. They just took a screenshot in-game, slapped a logo on it and shipped it as an incentive when I was expecting something a little more custom for my time and input. Errm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 25,982 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,451 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,270 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,845 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Halo (Series) WR91 13 3,304 Feb 5th, 2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface