Dragon's Dogma (Series)
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm guessing you didn't reach the end of the game yet @Dragon Lord? I was curious if the games ending takes the exact same route of having you fight your previous Arisen after defeating the dragon or if they actually did something different, since the opening is very similar to DD1 with the whole "defend location from dragon, get your heart taken" thing.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm guessing you didn't reach the end of the game yet @Dragon Lord? I was curious if the games ending takes the exact same route of having you fight your previous Arisen after defeating the dragon or if they actually did something different, since the opening is very similar to DD1 with the whole "defend location from dragon, get your heart taken" thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Persona (Series) | P3 Aigis The First Answer Port Announced Moonface 21 1,445 7 hours ago
Last Post: Moonface
  Rayman (Series) Moonface 18 9,891 Yesterday, 10:07 PM
  Hades (Series) | Hades II Early Access Announcement Moonface 15 6,525 Apr 17th, 2024, 10:19 PM
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 100 26,739 Apr 7th, 2024, 07:26 PM
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 23 8,661 Apr 4th, 2024, 05:11 PM