NotE3 2022
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Two months ago, the ESA announced the cancellation of E3 2022 in all forms, leaving this year as the first where presentations by various gaming companies will not be held during what is normally dubbed E3 week. Instead, most presentations are happening independently and/or under other labels such as Summer Game Fest and IGN Summer of Gaming, with the first taking place tomorrow with a new Sony State of Play.

Since there are bound to be various announcements that happen that won't fall into their own threads, and because this time of year is usually when a General E3 thread would be made, I've opted to just slap "Not" at the start of the title and call it good. Tongue

If you're not sure what is actually happening due to the lack of the E3 umbrella, here is everything confirmed to be taking place for NotE3:
  • PlayStation State of Play - June 2, 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm BST
  • Limited Run Games LGR3 - June 6, 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm BST
  • Summer Game Fest - June 9, 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7pm BST
  • Devolver Digital - June 9, 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm BST
  • IGN Expo - June 10, 9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm BST
  • Netflix Geeked Week: Gaming - June 10, 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST
  • Tribeca Games Spotlight - June 10, 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm BST
  • Guerilla Collective3 - June 11, 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm BST
  • Wholesome Games Direct - June 11, 9:30am PT / 12:30pm ET / 5:30pm BST
  • Future Games Show - June 11, 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm BST
  • Xbox + Bethesda Showcase - June 12, 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST
  • PC Gaming Show - June 12, 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm BST
  • Steam Next Fest - June 13, 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST
  • Capcom - June 13, 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm BST
  • Xbox + Bethesda Extended Showcase - June 14, 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST
At this time, Ubisoft, Nintendo, Square Enix, and Devolver Digital have not made any statements on whether they are hosting an event, despite usually holding one around this time of year during E3 week. EA has stated they do not intend to hold an EA Play Live event at all in 2022.

Finally, keep in mind that Geoff Keighley has stated to expect less third party announcements this year for Summer Game Fest and presentations that are using its label (such as PlayStation and Xbox), so announcements overall could potentially be less in number than previous years. Wink

Not too sure whether I'll watch any of the shows besides PlayStation and Xbox, since the rest are too general for me to tell if anything would be shown that I would take interest in. I really hope Nintendo announce a Direct too so I have something else to look forward to watching.

As for games, one that jumps to mind I want to see is that Indiana Jones game that was teased during a previous E3 (not sure what year it was) and I hope it shows up during the Xbox show. Anything related to Sony I shared in the State of Play Megathread which is the only presentation I've tried putting thought into for what I'd want to see since I didn't really even know myself what was coming up besides the Xbox conference until I made this thread. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Two months ago, the ESA announced the cancellation of E3 2022 in all forms, leaving this year as the first where presentations by various gaming companies will not be held during what is normally dubbed E3 week. Instead, most presentations are happening independently and/or under other labels such as Summer Game Fest and IGN Summer of Gaming, with the first taking place tomorrow with a new Sony State of Play.

Since there are bound to be various announcements that happen that won't fall into their own threads, and because this time of year is usually when a General E3 thread would be made, I've opted to just slap "Not" at the start of the title and call it good. Tongue

If you're not sure what is actually happening due to the lack of the E3 umbrella, here is everything confirmed to be taking place for NotE3:
  • PlayStation State of Play - June 2, 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm BST
  • Limited Run Games LGR3 - June 6, 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm BST
  • Summer Game Fest - June 9, 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7pm BST
  • Devolver Digital - June 9, 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm BST
  • IGN Expo - June 10, 9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm BST
  • Netflix Geeked Week: Gaming - June 10, 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST
  • Tribeca Games Spotlight - June 10, 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm BST
  • Guerilla Collective3 - June 11, 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm BST
  • Wholesome Games Direct - June 11, 9:30am PT / 12:30pm ET / 5:30pm BST
  • Future Games Show - June 11, 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm BST
  • Xbox + Bethesda Showcase - June 12, 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST
  • PC Gaming Show - June 12, 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm BST
  • Steam Next Fest - June 13, 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST
  • Capcom - June 13, 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm BST
  • Xbox + Bethesda Extended Showcase - June 14, 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST
At this time, Ubisoft, Nintendo, Square Enix, and Devolver Digital have not made any statements on whether they are hosting an event, despite usually holding one around this time of year during E3 week. EA has stated they do not intend to hold an EA Play Live event at all in 2022.

Finally, keep in mind that Geoff Keighley has stated to expect less third party announcements this year for Summer Game Fest and presentations that are using its label (such as PlayStation and Xbox), so announcements overall could potentially be less in number than previous years. Wink

Not too sure whether I'll watch any of the shows besides PlayStation and Xbox, since the rest are too general for me to tell if anything would be shown that I would take interest in. I really hope Nintendo announce a Direct too so I have something else to look forward to watching.

As for games, one that jumps to mind I want to see is that Indiana Jones game that was teased during a previous E3 (not sure what year it was) and I hope it shows up during the Xbox show. Anything related to Sony I shared in the State of Play Megathread which is the only presentation I've tried putting thought into for what I'd want to see since I didn't really even know myself what was coming up besides the Xbox conference until I made this thread. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Darn it, if State Of Play was on an hour earlier I'd stay up to watch it, 11PM is just too late for me unless I had tomorrow off. Might watch Summer Game Fest, wasn't planning to but it seems do-able, unless they usually show Indie stuff or whatever then I won't be interested. Xbox does tend to show things that does release on other consoles, I know they do their exclusive stuff too but that could be worth watching too as I have done before for theirs.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Darn it, if State Of Play was on an hour earlier I'd stay up to watch it, 11PM is just too late for me unless I had tomorrow off. Might watch Summer Game Fest, wasn't planning to but it seems do-able, unless they usually show Indie stuff or whatever then I won't be interested. Xbox does tend to show things that does release on other consoles, I know they do their exclusive stuff too but that could be worth watching too as I have done before for theirs.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Devolver Digital has announced they will hold their always unique showcase on June 9 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm BST. In typical DD fashion even the announcement was...unique:

I can never really tell how I feel about these things. I'm in like some weird middle ground of cringing while very mildly entertained. Mellow

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Devolver Digital has announced they will hold their always unique showcase on June 9 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm BST. In typical DD fashion even the announcement was...unique:

I can never really tell how I feel about these things. I'm in like some weird middle ground of cringing while very mildly entertained. Mellow
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm kinda interested in the PC Gaming show and wholesome game showcase I have no idea what wholesome game ever made, but I like their name it is very cute!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm kinda interested in the PC Gaming show and wholesome game showcase I have no idea what wholesome game ever made, but I like their name it is very cute!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Capcom have announced they will have a showcase on June 13 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm BST. It will last roughly 35 minutes and focus on already announced titles.

Xbox have announced they will be holding an Xbox + Bethesda Extended Showcase on June 14 at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST, which will offer a more in-depth look at games announced during the June 12 showcase as well as developer interviews.

The LRG showcase was yesterday, and based off what I know people here might be interested in, Glover was announced for a PC port @ShiraNoMai. If anyone is interested in what else they had, here's the games that were shown:
  • River City Girls 2
  • UnderMine
  • Blade Runner - Physical Release
  • PowerSlave Exhumed - Physical Release
  • Spidersaurs - Physical Release
  • LUNARK
  • Shadowrun Trilogy - Console Release
  • Go! Go! Kokopolo Anniversary Collection
  • Skelattack
  • Doom 64 - Physical Release
  • Bill & Ted's Excellent Retro Collection
  • Rendering Ranger
  • Shantae
  • A Boy and His Blob Retro Collection
  • Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics
  • Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
  • Garden Story
  • DoDonPachi Resurrection
  • Plumbers Don't Wear Ties Definitive Edition
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
  • Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince
  • Enclave HD
  • American Hero
  • Prize Fighter - Physical Release
  • BATS: Bloodsucker Anti-Terror Squad - Physical Release
  • Night Trap - Physical Release
  • D: The Game
  • Espgaluda II - Physical Release
  • Glover
  • Tetris Effect Connected VR
  • Frogun
  • Death Wish Enforcers Police
  • Doom Eternal

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Capcom have announced they will have a showcase on June 13 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm BST. It will last roughly 35 minutes and focus on already announced titles.

Xbox have announced they will be holding an Xbox + Bethesda Extended Showcase on June 14 at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST, which will offer a more in-depth look at games announced during the June 12 showcase as well as developer interviews.

The LRG showcase was yesterday, and based off what I know people here might be interested in, Glover was announced for a PC port @ShiraNoMai. If anyone is interested in what else they had, here's the games that were shown:
  • River City Girls 2
  • UnderMine
  • Blade Runner - Physical Release
  • PowerSlave Exhumed - Physical Release
  • Spidersaurs - Physical Release
  • LUNARK
  • Shadowrun Trilogy - Console Release
  • Go! Go! Kokopolo Anniversary Collection
  • Skelattack
  • Doom 64 - Physical Release
  • Bill & Ted's Excellent Retro Collection
  • Rendering Ranger
  • Shantae
  • A Boy and His Blob Retro Collection
  • Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics
  • Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
  • Garden Story
  • DoDonPachi Resurrection
  • Plumbers Don't Wear Ties Definitive Edition
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
  • Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince
  • Enclave HD
  • American Hero
  • Prize Fighter - Physical Release
  • BATS: Bloodsucker Anti-Terror Squad - Physical Release
  • Night Trap - Physical Release
  • D: The Game
  • Espgaluda II - Physical Release
  • Glover
  • Tetris Effect Connected VR
  • Frogun
  • Death Wish Enforcers Police
  • Doom Eternal
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
River City Girls 2 is really cool and I do like glover, but last I heard the people that were doing that were some sorta NFT thing? I remmeber reading a warning on twitter about it? :thinking:

I should go see if I can still find that tweet, but I am lazy... <_<
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
River City Girls 2 is really cool and I do like glover, but last I heard the people that were doing that were some sorta NFT thing? I remmeber reading a warning on twitter about it? :thinking:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 7th, 2022, 04:35 PM)Karo Wrote:

It might be this tweet:

For context in relation to Glover, PIKO are/were the company behind the PC port of the game that released on Steam back in April. I'm guessing LRG are just going to be releasing some special edition of the PC release, but judging by its Steam page it isn't a very good port so it might be wise to take caution if LRG are just repackaging that exact port of the game.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 7th, 2022, 04:35 PM)Karo Wrote:

It might be this tweet:

For context in relation to Glover, PIKO are/were the company behind the PC port of the game that released on Steam back in April. I'm guessing LRG are just going to be releasing some special edition of the PC release, but judging by its Steam page it isn't a very good port so it might be wise to take caution if LRG are just repackaging that exact port of the game.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hmm, I hadn't heard what had happened with the launch of that Glover PC release; pegged it as being just a niche thing. Didn't realize it turned out absolutely horrid. It looks like they are patching it though? I wonder if some of the complaints I'm reading about in these reviews are getting addressed. Most of these reviews came out launch day.

Regardless, that company does seem kind of sketch. That comment is really... tone deaf. Hmm.

Anyway, looking forward to what this coming weekend/week has to offer! I think just Nintendo are left to give us a hint of when their Direct is gonna be. Hopefully it's the usual Tuesday at 9am PT. Wow
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hmm, I hadn't heard what had happened with the launch of that Glover PC release; pegged it as being just a niche thing. Didn't realize it turned out absolutely horrid. It looks like they are patching it though? I wonder if some of the complaints I'm reading about in these reviews are getting addressed. Most of these reviews came out launch day.

Regardless, that company does seem kind of sketch. That comment is really... tone deaf. Hmm.

Anyway, looking forward to what this coming weekend/week has to offer! I think just Nintendo are left to give us a hint of when their Direct is gonna be. Hopefully it's the usual Tuesday at 9am PT. Wow
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If Nintendo are holding anything this year they're leaving it later than usual to announce it. Last year their Direct was on June 15, and it was announced June 2. They're also not currently listed as a partner for Summer Game Fest, so I wonder if without an event to dedicate themselves to they don't feel a need to have a Direct around this time this year and plan to do it whenever it suits them instead. I was curious if they maybe just don't have much coming up in the near future to fill a presentation with but they have Fire Emblem, Live A Live, Xenoblade 3, Splatoon 3 in the near future, and Mario + Rabbids, BotW2, Bayonetta 3 as far future titles so they have a few things to cover for already announced stuff. I can't really tell from those games if Nintendo would be guaranteed to do anything soon though since all of the near future stuff can basically sell itself due to being sequels to established games and don't need a ton of coverage to sell themselves or even explain the games to us; we already know what to expect from them all really. Shrug

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If Nintendo are holding anything this year they're leaving it later than usual to announce it. Last year their Direct was on June 15, and it was announced June 2. They're also not currently listed as a partner for Summer Game Fest, so I wonder if without an event to dedicate themselves to they don't feel a need to have a Direct around this time this year and plan to do it whenever it suits them instead. I was curious if they maybe just don't have much coming up in the near future to fill a presentation with but they have Fire Emblem, Live A Live, Xenoblade 3, Splatoon 3 in the near future, and Mario + Rabbids, BotW2, Bayonetta 3 as far future titles so they have a few things to cover for already announced stuff. I can't really tell from those games if Nintendo would be guaranteed to do anything soon though since all of the near future stuff can basically sell itself due to being sequels to established games and don't need a ton of coverage to sell themselves or even explain the games to us; we already know what to expect from them all really. Shrug
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think this might take the award for most WTF game to be shown for this entire NotE3:

I won't lie if this game isn't too pricey I'd totally get this just for the hilarity of it. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think this might take the award for most WTF game to be shown for this entire NotE3:

I won't lie if this game isn't too pricey I'd totally get this just for the hilarity of it. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
This is definitely a concept that came from a nightmare after reading Thomas the Tank Engine creepy pasta. I just can't see any other way one person could conceivably and conscionably will that into existence. Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
This is definitely a concept that came from a nightmare after reading Thomas the Tank Engine creepy pasta. I just can't see any other way one person could conceivably and conscionably will that into existence. Errm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 10th, 2022, 05:57 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Probably that and maybe seeing those Thomas the Tank mods for enemies like Mr X in RE2R and other horror games.

Anyone else planning to watch the Xbox and/or Capcom presentations? I think those two are the only remaining ones I care to check out live.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 10th, 2022, 05:57 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Probably that and maybe seeing those Thomas the Tank mods for enemies like Mr X in RE2R and other horror games.

Anyone else planning to watch the Xbox and/or Capcom presentations? I think those two are the only remaining ones I care to check out live.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Apparently Xbox's showcase tomorrow is gonna be like 90 minutes long. That's a pretty big flex, but it's probably aided by the fact they're bundling in Bethesda in this show case as well.

There's been circulating rumors of Banjo + Kazooie making a return. Would be interesting if someone like Beenox or Toys for Bob got a hold of it to work on. Feel like they would do that series justice.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Apparently Xbox's showcase tomorrow is gonna be like 90 minutes long. That's a pretty big flex, but it's probably aided by the fact they're bundling in Bethesda in this show case as well.

There's been circulating rumors of Banjo + Kazooie making a return. Would be interesting if someone like Beenox or Toys for Bob got a hold of it to work on. Feel like they would do that series justice.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Anyone who is a FF7 fan there's going to be a June 16th FF7 steam by squarenix:
https://twitter.com/finalfantasyvii/stat...yHLr-xaB7w
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 12th, 2022, 12:25 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I hadn't seen those, but if it happens I can see it being handled well under TfB if and when the Activision acquisition goes through. Their art style would fit so well with Banjo's universe.

(Jun 12th, 2022, 08:08 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I'm hoping Part 2 news comes out, otherwise I don't know what else SE could show here that would interest me. XD

Just watched the Capcom Showcase and oof, I don't know why they bothered. Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak and Exoprimal both had meaty content shown, then Dragon's Dogma got a nothing sauce announcement for a video coming later, and then RE8 got a DLC update. RE4's gameplay footage was so minimal I don't get why they waited to show it separately. I wasn't expecting much but damn even what little it gave felt like a waste of a showcase. Eh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 12th, 2022, 12:25 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I hadn't seen those, but if it happens I can see it being handled well under TfB if and when the Activision acquisition goes through. Their art style would fit so well with Banjo's universe.

(Jun 12th, 2022, 08:08 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I'm hoping Part 2 news comes out, otherwise I don't know what else SE could show here that would interest me. XD

Just watched the Capcom Showcase and oof, I don't know why they bothered. Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak and Exoprimal both had meaty content shown, then Dragon's Dogma got a nothing sauce announcement for a video coming later, and then RE8 got a DLC update. RE4's gameplay footage was so minimal I don't get why they waited to show it separately. I wasn't expecting much but damn even what little it gave felt like a waste of a showcase. Eh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,702 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Nintendo Direct - September 13, 2022 Moonface 8 1,600 Sep 17th, 2022, 08:36 PM
  Gamescom Opening Night Live 2022 Moonface 14 2,812 Sep 13th, 2022, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Frank
  E3 2022 Cancelled; Do You Think E3 Is Finished? Moonface 8 1,874 Jul 14th, 2022, 05:11 PM
  Summer Game Fest - June 9, 2022 Moonface 11 2,146 Jun 24th, 2022, 04:02 PM