Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
The Capcom Showcase did seem meh, only skimmed through as I didn't watch live just to see what was there. Ugh, I'm so torn on whether or not to stay awake for 11PM tonight for the Dragon's Dogma video later. I think I will but watch in bed on my phone or something. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
The Capcom Showcase did seem meh, only skimmed through as I didn't watch live just to see what was there. Ugh, I'm so torn on whether or not to stay awake for 11PM tonight for the Dragon's Dogma video later. I think I will but watch in bed on my phone or something. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For anyone who wants a breakdown of every single thing announced/shown during NotE3, this website puts it all together very nicely: https://2022.e3recap.com/

With that said, since it seems like everything NotE3 is officially over with now, what did everyone think of it this year? I'd say overall it felt like a mixture between E3 2020 and E3 2021 when it came to organization and presentations, with it being stronger than the former but weaker than the latter. A lack of Nintendo in any form is surprising and unless they're doing something for the end of the month I think this might be the first time they've never done any presentation for the month of June/E3. Gasp
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For anyone who wants a breakdown of every single thing announced/shown during NotE3, this website puts it all together very nicely: https://2022.e3recap.com/

With that said, since it seems like everything NotE3 is officially over with now, what did everyone think of it this year? I'd say overall it felt like a mixture between E3 2020 and E3 2021 when it came to organization and presentations, with it being stronger than the former but weaker than the latter. A lack of Nintendo in any form is surprising and unless they're doing something for the end of the month I think this might be the first time they've never done any presentation for the month of June/E3. Gasp
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Don't think much of this year's really. Only game I'm actively interested in is what wasn't even properly in a showcase but it's own side tribute/announcement video. Would've been more hype if we got to see anything from Dragon's Dogma 2, but that can come later. So kinda like 2020 and 2021's, as I think I may have gotten interested in at least one game but I probably didn't get it/not released yet. Presentation and organisation, just acceptable really. Got nothing good to say anyway or bad for that matter. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Don't think much of this year's really. Only game I'm actively interested in is what wasn't even properly in a showcase but it's own side tribute/announcement video. Would've been more hype if we got to see anything from Dragon's Dogma 2, but that can come later. So kinda like 2020 and 2021's, as I think I may have gotten interested in at least one game but I probably didn't get it/not released yet. Presentation and organisation, just acceptable really. Got nothing good to say anyway or bad for that matter. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,706 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Nintendo Direct - September 13, 2022 Moonface 8 1,601 Sep 17th, 2022, 08:36 PM
  Gamescom Opening Night Live 2022 Moonface 14 2,812 Sep 13th, 2022, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Frank
  E3 2022 Cancelled; Do You Think E3 Is Finished? Moonface 8 1,874 Jul 14th, 2022, 05:11 PM
  Summer Game Fest - June 9, 2022 Moonface 11 2,146 Jun 24th, 2022, 04:02 PM