UniV3rse Redux Feedback
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 06:09 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:
I must give kudos to you Moonface for converting such beautiful theme in such short time. Sure there may be a few defaults left, but it's looking great so far and you must admit, it's really awesome you get to use this theme again. Many others wouldn't attempt what you've done.
Thanks! There are areas I want to completely redo such as the layouts in profiles, and change the layout of some other things to make stuff neater, so even when the images are all done I'll probably still be tinkering on some things. At least once I'm done it should be easier for me to bring Woolly World over to here too.

Right now I'm working on the emotes, so if people notice them being weird or even disappearing entirely, just pretend you didn't see anything for the time being. Whistle

Emoticons are done. Their base needs updating since I didn't make a new one yet but whatever. Tongue

Also, for anyone wanting to embed Twitter, do not edit a post containing a Tweet with Quick Edit. It will break your entire post.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 06:09 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:
I must give kudos to you Moonface for converting such beautiful theme in such short time. Sure there may be a few defaults left, but it's looking great so far and you must admit, it's really awesome you get to use this theme again. Many others wouldn't attempt what you've done.
Thanks! There are areas I want to completely redo such as the layouts in profiles, and change the layout of some other things to make stuff neater, so even when the images are all done I'll probably still be tinkering on some things. At least once I'm done it should be easier for me to bring Woolly World over to here too.

Right now I'm working on the emotes, so if people notice them being weird or even disappearing entirely, just pretend you didn't see anything for the time being. Whistle

Emoticons are done. Their base needs updating since I didn't make a new one yet but whatever. Tongue

Also, for anyone wanting to embed Twitter, do not edit a post containing a Tweet with Quick Edit. It will break your entire post.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Glare Its about time Moony! We had to use those gross looking yellow emojis! Just disgusting.  Tongue Get your life together!

I'm just kidding looking forward to you eventually redoing these also. Smile
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Glare Its about time Moony! We had to use those gross looking yellow emojis! Just disgusting.  Tongue Get your life together!

I'm just kidding looking forward to you eventually redoing these also. Smile
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Entering the most recent topic on the index will now take you to your first unread post, instead of the last post of the thread.

I believe all topic links should go to the first unread post now. If there is anywhere that isn't doing that, let me know. Wink

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Entering the most recent topic on the index will now take you to your first unread post, instead of the last post of the thread.

I believe all topic links should go to the first unread post now. If there is anywhere that isn't doing that, let me know. Wink
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
How about some quick up & down buttons? Atmo I'm missing an up to top of page one minus the link "to top of page" at the bottom of the forum.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
How about some quick up & down buttons? Atmo I'm missing an up to top of page one minus the link "to top of page" at the bottom of the forum.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 12th, 2018, 07:36 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I'll be adding a better way to go up (and down) on pages. Wink

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'll be adding a better way to go up (and down) on pages. Wink
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Bless you, I would really appreciate that. I've been browsing/posting via mobile this week via my Samsung tablet & its been a pain to navigate for some stuff. ^^"
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Bless you, I would really appreciate that. I've been browsing/posting via mobile this week via my Samsung tablet & its been a pain to navigate for some stuff. ^^"
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Just curious, but is there any way to change the color of the page buttons in a topic? It'd look a little nicer if they matched the theme rather than being white.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Just curious, but is there any way to change the color of the page buttons in a topic? It'd look a little nicer if they matched the theme rather than being white.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650
Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
(Jun 13th, 2018, 07:02 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

I'm sure that's one of the defaults that Moonface still has to handle. Tongue
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650 Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
(Jun 13th, 2018, 07:02 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

I'm sure that's one of the defaults that Moonface still has to handle. Tongue
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Indeed it is. Smile

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Indeed it is. Smile
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've implemented scroll to top and bottom buttons now. Wink

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650
Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
(Jun 15th, 2018, 10:54 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Ooh they're fancy ! Wow
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650 Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
(Jun 15th, 2018, 10:54 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Ooh they're fancy ! Wow
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I've noticed an issue with using twitter in posts with quotes, I tried using the twitter tags along with a quote & came back with a bunch of script.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I've noticed an issue with using twitter in posts with quotes, I tried using the twitter tags along with a quote & came back with a bunch of script.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 24th, 2018, 10:40 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Is this with the tweet contained within a quote, or just within a post that also contains a quote? I've been trying to replicate it but so far the only way I can break the twitter code is if I quick edit a post containing it.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is this with the tweet contained within a quote, or just within a post that also contains a quote? I've been trying to replicate it but so far the only way I can break the twitter code is if I quick edit a post containing it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 25th, 2018, 12:19 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Example:

I might have added it in, in an edit. But it's still a test. xp Yep, it was an edit that did it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 25th, 2018, 12:19 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Example:

I might have added it in, in an edit. But it's still a test. xp Yep, it was an edit that did it.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, if you quick edit any post that uses the Twitter code, it just outright breaks. I've never been able to find out why that happens or how to stop it unfortunately.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, if you quick edit any post that uses the Twitter code, it just outright breaks. I've never been able to find out why that happens or how to stop it unfortunately.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feedback King Atem 5 4,233 Dec 11th, 2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: queenzelda