Poll: Favorite TMNT Character?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leonardo
66.67%
2 66.67%
Michelangelo
0%
0 0%
Donatello
33.33%
1 33.33%
Raphael
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
The question at hand is who is your favorite TMNT out of the following four:

Leonardo – The tactical, level-headed, courageous leader and devoted student of his sensei, Leonardo wears a blue mask and wields two katana. As the most conscientious of the four, he often bears the burden of responsibility for his brothers, which commonly leads to conflict with Raphael. Leonardo was named after the Italian polymath, painter, engineer, inventor, writer, anatomist, and sculptor, Leonardo da Vinci.

Michelangelo – The most stereotypical teenager of the team, Michelangelo is a free-spirited, relaxed, goofy, jokester known for his love of pizza. Michelangelo wears an orange mask and wields a pair of nunchaku. He provides the comic relief, though he still has an adventurous side. The least mature of the four Turtles, he shows characteristics of a "surfer" type and is often depicted with a Southern Californian accent. He is named after the Italian Renaissance painter, sculptor, architect, poet, and engineer, Michelangelo. His name was originally misspelled "Michaelangelo" by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman.

Donatello – The scientist, inventor, engineer, and technological genius, Donatello wears a purple mask and wields a bo (staff). Donatello is perhaps the least violent turtle, preferring to use his knowledge to solve conflicts, but never hesitates to defend his brothers. He is named after the early Renaissance Italian artist and sculptor from Florence, Donatello.

Raphael – The team's bad boy, Raphael wears a red mask and wields a pair of sai. He has an aggressive nature, and seldom hesitates to throw the first punch. He is often depicted with a New York accent. His personality can be fierce and sarcastic, and oftentimes delivers deadpan humor. He is intensely loyal to his brothers and sensei. He is named after the Italian painter and architect of the High Renaissance, Raphael.
WR91 Offline
Casual
The question at hand is who is your favorite TMNT out of the following four:

Leonardo – The tactical, level-headed, courageous leader and devoted student of his sensei, Leonardo wears a blue mask and wields two katana. As the most conscientious of the four, he often bears the burden of responsibility for his brothers, which commonly leads to conflict with Raphael. Leonardo was named after the Italian polymath, painter, engineer, inventor, writer, anatomist, and sculptor, Leonardo da Vinci.

Michelangelo – The most stereotypical teenager of the team, Michelangelo is a free-spirited, relaxed, goofy, jokester known for his love of pizza. Michelangelo wears an orange mask and wields a pair of nunchaku. He provides the comic relief, though he still has an adventurous side. The least mature of the four Turtles, he shows characteristics of a "surfer" type and is often depicted with a Southern Californian accent. He is named after the Italian Renaissance painter, sculptor, architect, poet, and engineer, Michelangelo. His name was originally misspelled "Michaelangelo" by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman.

Donatello – The scientist, inventor, engineer, and technological genius, Donatello wears a purple mask and wields a bo (staff). Donatello is perhaps the least violent turtle, preferring to use his knowledge to solve conflicts, but never hesitates to defend his brothers. He is named after the early Renaissance Italian artist and sculptor from Florence, Donatello.

Raphael – The team's bad boy, Raphael wears a red mask and wields a pair of sai. He has an aggressive nature, and seldom hesitates to throw the first punch. He is often depicted with a New York accent. His personality can be fierce and sarcastic, and oftentimes delivers deadpan humor. He is intensely loyal to his brothers and sensei. He is named after the Italian painter and architect of the High Renaissance, Raphael.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
You forgot one: Venus de Milo. Nah, don't need to include her really she wasn't in much. Well I know she was in one iteration at least as the fifth turtle anyway. I sometimes wondered where she was in later versions to TMNT going "Wasn't there a female turtle??"

Anyway out of the four, I'll go with who I liked most when I was younger because my current self likes them the same amount. Used to be Leonardo for being the level-headed one, usually the one to get his brothers out of trouble or even going it alone against enemies (I know Raph did that too). Donny used to be my least favourite but eventually each turtle caught up with Leo for me. They're all likeable and awesome. Grin

As I have not seen every iteration of TMNT, my opinion might change slightly per version but I know that the ones I am familiar with (first animated series, second live-action film Secret of the Ooze yep, 2003-Fast Forward, 2007 film) I like all four equally.  ^_^
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
You forgot one: Venus de Milo. Nah, don't need to include her really she wasn't in much. Well I know she was in one iteration at least as the fifth turtle anyway. I sometimes wondered where she was in later versions to TMNT going "Wasn't there a female turtle??"

Anyway out of the four, I'll go with who I liked most when I was younger because my current self likes them the same amount. Used to be Leonardo for being the level-headed one, usually the one to get his brothers out of trouble or even going it alone against enemies (I know Raph did that too). Donny used to be my least favourite but eventually each turtle caught up with Leo for me. They're all likeable and awesome. Grin

As I have not seen every iteration of TMNT, my opinion might change slightly per version but I know that the ones I am familiar with (first animated series, second live-action film Secret of the Ooze yep, 2003-Fast Forward, 2007 film) I like all four equally.  ^_^
WR91 Offline
Casual
I voted for Donatello. Mikey is funny but Donny has always been my favorite.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I voted for Donatello. Mikey is funny but Donny has always been my favorite.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Hard to say since it varies heavily on which appearance I judge them on. While I love the care-free attitude of Mikey, I feel like no one holds a candle to Leonardo in the 2003 TMNT series. I can't remember enough of Rise of the TMNT to decide who I liked most in that one though.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Hard to say since it varies heavily on which appearance I judge them on. While I love the care-free attitude of Mikey, I feel like no one holds a candle to Leonardo in the 2003 TMNT series. I can't remember enough of Rise of the TMNT to decide who I liked most in that one though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Lyrics ShiraNoMai 22 3,968 Feb 24th, 2024, 01:00 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Favorite Quotes Nightingale 23 18,267 Apr 22nd, 2023, 01:19 AM
  Favorite Power Ranger? WR91 5 1,188 Jul 11th, 2022, 11:39 PM
  Let's enhance our favorite movies! Nightingale 1 2,976 Sep 28th, 2020, 11:34 PM
Last Post: WR91