Community Summer Suitcase 2022
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,653
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: smsymbol.png]
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
COMMUNITY SUMMER SUITCASE 2022

Everyone loves decorating their suitcase to know it's theirs at the airport, and I think it'll be nice to see everyone come together to put their own mark on our 2022 community summer suitcase! ^_^

Here's how it works:
  • Simply make a badge (max size: 100x100 pixels) to put onto the suitcase. It can be just an image, or it can include your username, or both if you so please! If you wish for someone else to add a badge to the image for you, make a post in this thread requesting someone else adds it and specify what you would like to have.
  • Please state you are adding your badge to the image so that multiple people don't do it at the same time. If you take too long, a member of staff will make the image available to someone else instead.
  • If someone has stated they are currently adding their badge to the image, please do not add yours to it until they are done. Otherwise your badge may end up not being included on the image and you'll have to do it again.
  • Please ensure the image is saved as a high quality PNG image, so that the quality doesn't degrade. If we notice significant image quality degradation, we may refuse to allow that incarnation of the image to be used further.
With all that out of the way, here's our 2022 Community Summer Suitcase!

[Image: Qq3XYs1.png]
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,653 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: smsymbol.png]
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
COMMUNITY SUMMER SUITCASE 2022

Everyone loves decorating their suitcase to know it's theirs at the airport, and I think it'll be nice to see everyone come together to put their own mark on our 2022 community summer suitcase! ^_^

Here's how it works:
  • Simply make a badge (max size: 100x100 pixels) to put onto the suitcase. It can be just an image, or it can include your username, or both if you so please! If you wish for someone else to add a badge to the image for you, make a post in this thread requesting someone else adds it and specify what you would like to have.
  • Please state you are adding your badge to the image so that multiple people don't do it at the same time. If you take too long, a member of staff will make the image available to someone else instead.
  • If someone has stated they are currently adding their badge to the image, please do not add yours to it until they are done. Otherwise your badge may end up not being included on the image and you'll have to do it again.
  • Please ensure the image is saved as a high quality PNG image, so that the quality doesn't degrade. If we notice significant image quality degradation, we may refuse to allow that incarnation of the image to be used further.
With all that out of the way, here's our 2022 Community Summer Suitcase!

[Image: Qq3XYs1.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Here ya go!

[Image: Ml9pxZ7.png]
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Here ya go!

[Image: Ml9pxZ7.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Party Edition Moonface 4 622 Sep 7th, 2023, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Trick or Treat Street 2022 Moonface 51 8,731 Nov 14th, 2022, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Tiki Treasure Totems 2022 Moonface 51 9,936 Aug 29th, 2022, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition Moonface 16 3,126 Aug 21st, 2022, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer BBQ Edition Moonface 19 5,131 Sep 9th, 2021, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Karo