Where in the Game #2
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: smsymbol.png]
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
WHERE IN THE GAME #2

I'm back with another round of one of our newest forum contests, Where in the Game! Hopefully this round lasts a little longer than the first one did. Tongue

How It Works
  • The location will be within a specific level of the specified game. In the case of an open world game, the location would be the specific named area that I am located in.

• You do not need to get the exact spot I am located in within the level. However, if anyone is able to figure out my exact position within a level I will award a bonus for that.

• Because you are just trying to guess the level I am in, there will likely be no yes/no questions that can narrow things down like in "Where in the World", as most if not all questions will just be guesses of my location instead. To give everyone a chance, I am limiting the number of guesses per day to 3 per member. I am not going to put a time limit between the 3 guesses.

• I may make adjustments to the game if necessary. I am not currently sure how I will handle points at the end of a round but I have a few approaches in mind; however, I am open to any suggestions.

So for this gaming vacation, I decided to take a trip to Spyro: Year of the Dragon, but where in the game am I exactly?

[Image: HW8PBH1.png]
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: smsymbol.png]
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
WHERE IN THE GAME #2

I'm back with another round of one of our newest forum contests, Where in the Game! Hopefully this round lasts a little longer than the first one did. Tongue

How It Works
  • The location will be within a specific level of the specified game. In the case of an open world game, the location would be the specific named area that I am located in.

• You do not need to get the exact spot I am located in within the level. However, if anyone is able to figure out my exact position within a level I will award a bonus for that.

• Because you are just trying to guess the level I am in, there will likely be no yes/no questions that can narrow things down like in "Where in the World", as most if not all questions will just be guesses of my location instead. To give everyone a chance, I am limiting the number of guesses per day to 3 per member. I am not going to put a time limit between the 3 guesses.

• I may make adjustments to the game if necessary. I am not currently sure how I will handle points at the end of a round but I have a few approaches in mind; however, I am open to any suggestions.

So for this gaming vacation, I decided to take a trip to Spyro: Year of the Dragon, but where in the game am I exactly?

[Image: HW8PBH1.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The Evening Lake hub area of the game?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
At first I thought it could be a shell of some kind, found Seashell Shore but wasn't fully sure that was it, but I'll guess there just to remove it as possibility.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
At first I thought it could be a shell of some kind, found Seashell Shore but wasn't fully sure that was it, but I'll guess there just to remove it as possibility.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 1st, 2022, 06:57 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
No.

(Sep 1st, 2022, 09:44 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yes! Grin

Not sure if I'll award points for this to Summer Meltdown or not yet since I didn't do the results yet, but if not then I'll just do rewards for this as if it were a regular Where in the Game that would be held outside of events. Wink
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 1st, 2022, 06:57 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
No.

(Sep 1st, 2022, 09:44 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yes! Grin

Not sure if I'll award points for this to Summer Meltdown or not yet since I didn't do the results yet, but if not then I'll just do rewards for this as if it were a regular Where in the Game that would be held outside of events. Wink