Sweating the small stuff!
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
What small things (that shouldn't matter) seem to irritate you the most?

What minor inconvenience gets you very angry?

Maybe it's something other people say/do?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
What small things (that shouldn't matter) seem to irritate you the most?

What minor inconvenience gets you very angry?

Maybe it's something other people say/do?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It takes a lot for me to get legitimately angry at a thing. You have to be doing something very personal against the folks I care about, or trying to be a vile piece of shit human being trying to take the rights away from and actively hurting marginalized folk. All that really ticks me off.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It takes a lot for me to get legitimately angry at a thing. You have to be doing something very personal against the folks I care about, or trying to be a vile piece of shit human being trying to take the rights away from and actively hurting marginalized folk. All that really ticks me off.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Something minor that always gets me really pissed off is cooking. I rarely manage to be able to handle it because of juggling multiple things at once and being on edge of screwing it up and ruining the dish. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Something minor that always gets me really pissed off is cooking. I rarely manage to be able to handle it because of juggling multiple things at once and being on edge of screwing it up and ruining the dish. XD
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
I really hate when people are late without calling! Grrrr
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
I really hate when people are late without calling! Grrrr
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Depends on how late they are. Folks that are late probably are hyper aware of how late they are and are trying their best to hide the fact that they are late, and admitting they are late is a great act of shame. Of course, there's always piss taking and abusing this idea to get away with being late but, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Depends on how late they are. Folks that are late probably are hyper aware of how late they are and are trying their best to hide the fact that they are late, and admitting they are late is a great act of shame. Of course, there's always piss taking and abusing this idea to get away with being late but, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Lack of simple common sense. I know the examples I'm about to give are work-related but there have been numerous times in other settings that can be used. When filling stocks, don't shove/keep old stock behind new stock, or overfill on top of the old. Doesn't matter for non-consumable items, but for fuck sake if it has a usage date on it don't leave it behind fresher stock.

Also don't leave rubbish about when there's a bin not too far from you, or at least try to look for one. For outside I care a bit about littering in that I will keep rubbish on me until I find a bin or get home, but know wild animals could go through a bin too if I see trash close to a bin in the morning. No, I don't go pick those up, not touching someone else's rubbish. XD
Similarly, clean up after yourself like especially in the bathroom, or if you're changing a binbag, actually put a new binbag in afterwards.
If washing up by hand, inspect if you've done a good job and don't place a dish that still has something on it on the drying rack.

Went into out-of-work stuff and started to get a bit nit-picky there. I'm not crazy about cleanliness that this post might sound like I am, but damn just do the little things that doesn't get in the way of the next user, AT LEAST.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Lack of simple common sense. I know the examples I'm about to give are work-related but there have been numerous times in other settings that can be used. When filling stocks, don't shove/keep old stock behind new stock, or overfill on top of the old. Doesn't matter for non-consumable items, but for fuck sake if it has a usage date on it don't leave it behind fresher stock.

Also don't leave rubbish about when there's a bin not too far from you, or at least try to look for one. For outside I care a bit about littering in that I will keep rubbish on me until I find a bin or get home, but know wild animals could go through a bin too if I see trash close to a bin in the morning. No, I don't go pick those up, not touching someone else's rubbish. XD
Similarly, clean up after yourself like especially in the bathroom, or if you're changing a binbag, actually put a new binbag in afterwards.
If washing up by hand, inspect if you've done a good job and don't place a dish that still has something on it on the drying rack.

Went into out-of-work stuff and started to get a bit nit-picky there. I'm not crazy about cleanliness that this post might sound like I am, but damn just do the little things that doesn't get in the way of the next user, AT LEAST.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here's one I'm experiencing right now: kicking yourself mentally because you feel like you talked too much or simply shouldn't have said anything even though what you said wasn't remotely problematic. ;w;
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here's one I'm experiencing right now: kicking yourself mentally because you feel like you talked too much or simply shouldn't have said anything even though what you said wasn't remotely problematic. ;w;