Halloween Birthday Bash 2022 | Results (Finally)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: bday18banner.png]

With Halloween soon upon us and our community being around for its 16th year, I think it's a hauntingly good time to celebrate with our annual Halloween Birthday Bash!

I'll be running a variety of contests and activities during this event for everyone to participate in, focusing on Halloween and video-games! Taking part in the festivities will earn you points that can be cashed in at the end of the event to get yourself some spooky prizes, so even if you're not lucky enough to win you still have a chance to get something! You're also welcome to make and/or suggest your own Halloween/anniversary themed contests and/or activities, which will also be eligible for earning points.

Contests & Activities (So Far)
1st Place
  • $10 PSN / XBL / Nintendo / Steam Gift Card or PayPal cash equivalent
  • 3 Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Cards
  • 3 Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Cards
  • 1 Free Standard Universal Gaming Card based on a game not currently represented in the catalogue (it's Shiny equivalent will be created also, but not awarded)
  • 1 Shiny Halloween Birthday Bash themed Universal Gaming Card
  • Coloured Username for 4 weeks
  • 1500 XP
2nd Place
  • 2 Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Cards
  • 2 Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Cards
  • Coloured Username for 2 weeks
  • 1000 XP
3rd Place
  • 1 Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Card
  • 1 Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Card
  • Coloured Username for 1 week
  • 500 XP
Participation Prizes
  • XP will be awarded based on the number of Candy you earn multiplied by 20. So if you get 18 Candy , you'll get 360 XP.
  • Anyone who earns at least one Candy will receive a Standard Halloween Birthday Bash themed Universal Gaming Card.
  • 1 Random Standard Universal Gaming Card - 1 Candy
  • 1 Random Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Card - 2 Candy
  • 1 Standard Universal Gaming Card of your choice from our Cards page - 3 Candy
  • 1 Random Shiny Universal Gaming Card - 4 Candy
  • 1 Random Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Card - 6 Candy
  • 1 Shiny Universal Gaming Card of your choice from our Cards page - 8 Candy
  • Coloured Username for Two Weeks - 1 Candy
All of our Halloween Birthday Bash 2022 activities will be hosted in the Contests & Events forum. We also have some rules and regulations in place:
  • Any evident signs of cheating or manipulation by any user during this event may result in immediate disqualification and forfeit of any prize you may have been eligible for.
  • Staff may compete and earn points, but are not eligible for cash prizes. In the event a staff member attains first place, the cash prize shall be delegated down to the first non-staff member in the second or third place position.
  • You must have at least 25 posts to redeem the cash prize.
Also, for the duration of this event, all XP earnings have been multiplied by 5! Furthermore, our Haunted UniV3rse theme is now available in the theme selector for all users. ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: bday18banner.png]

With Halloween soon upon us and our community being around for its 16th year, I think it's a hauntingly good time to celebrate with our annual Halloween Birthday Bash!

I'll be running a variety of contests and activities during this event for everyone to participate in, focusing on Halloween and video-games! Taking part in the festivities will earn you points that can be cashed in at the end of the event to get yourself some spooky prizes, so even if you're not lucky enough to win you still have a chance to get something! You're also welcome to make and/or suggest your own Halloween/anniversary themed contests and/or activities, which will also be eligible for earning points.

Contests & Activities (So Far)
1st Place
  • 3 Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Cards
  • 3 Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Cards
  • 1 Free Standard Universal Gaming Card based on a game not currently represented in the catalogue (it's Shiny equivalent will be created also, but not awarded)
  • 1500 XP
2nd Place
  • 2 Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Cards
  • 2 Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Cards
  • 1000 XP
3rd Place
  • 1 Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Card
  • 1 Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Card
  • 500 XP
Participation Prizes
  • XP will be awarded based on the number of Candy you earn multiplied by 20. So if you get 18 Candy , you'll get 360 XP.
  • Anyone who earns at least one Candy will receive a Standard Halloween Birthday Bash themed Universal Gaming Card.
  • 1 Random Standard Universal Gaming Card - 1 Candy
  • 1 Random Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Card - 2 Candy
  • 1 Standard Universal Gaming Card of your choice from our Cards page - 3 Candy
  • 1 Random Shiny Universal Gaming Card - 4 Candy
  • 1 Random Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Card - 6 Candy
  • 1 Shiny Universal Gaming Card of your choice from our Cards page - 8 Candy
  • Coloured Username for Two Weeks - 1 Candy
All of our Halloween Birthday Bash 2022 activities will be hosted in the Contests & Events forum. We also have some rules and regulations in place:
  • Any evident signs of cheating or manipulation by any user during this event may result in immediate disqualification and forfeit of any prize you may have been eligible for.
  • Staff may compete and earn points, but are not eligible for cash prizes. In the event a staff member attains first place, the cash prize shall be delegated down to the first non-staff member in the second or third place position.
  • You must have at least 25 posts to redeem the cash prize.
Also, for the duration of this event, all XP earnings have been multiplied by 5! Furthermore, our Haunted UniV3rse theme is now available in the theme selector for all users. ^_^
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Halloween Birthday Bash 2022 Results
I really did not want it to take until now to deal with this, but such is the way when I struggle on a day-to-day basis of doing things I need to get done. Anyway, forget the excuses and let's get to the results!

1st Place - @ShiraNoMai
  • 3 Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Cards (Grand Theft Auto, Mass Effect, Persona)
  • 3 Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Cards (Horizon, Portal, Super Mario Bros.)
  • 1500 XP
2nd Place - @Mr EliteL
  • 2 Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Cards (Fallout, Mass Effect)
  • 2 Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Cards (Gears of War, Metroid)
  • 1000 XP
3rd Place - @Moonface
  • 1 Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Card (Mario Kart)
  • 1 Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Card (Megami Tensei)
  • 500 XP
Congratulations to our top three participants! Here is how the final standings turned out:

MemberPoints
@ShiraNoMai 11
@Mr EliteL 8
@Moonface 5
@Daisy Johnson 3
@aerodynamik 2
@Kyng 1

Anyone who participated that didn't make it into the top three will receive a standard Halloween Birthday Bash themed Universal Gaming Card for your participation.

Furthermore, for everyone who participated, you can redeem any of the items in the prize pool below using the points you have acquired. So if you earned 10 points, you can purchase anything in the pool that doesn't collectively surpass that number of points, i.e. two 3-point items and one 4-point item, or three 2-point items and four 1-point items, etc.

Prize Pool
  • 1 Random Standard Universal Gaming Card - 1 point
  • 1 Random Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Card - 2 points
  • 1 Standard Universal Gaming Card of your choice from our Cards page - 3 points
  • 1 Random Shiny Universal Gaming Card - 4 points
  • 1 Random Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Card - 6 points
  • 1 Shiny Universal Gaming Card of your choice from our Cards page - 8 points
  • Coloured Username for Two Weeks - 1 point

Also, everybody will receive XP to the equivalent of their earned points multiplied by 20. So everybody will receive the following XP rewards:

MemberXP Reward
@ShiraNoMai 220
@Mr EliteL 160
@Moonface 100
@Daisy Johnson 60
@aerodynamik 40
@Kyng 20

I will add the items everyone has already earned onto their accounts over the weekend, and any additions for prize redemptions will be done as they are processed.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Halloween Birthday Bash 2022 Results
I really did not want it to take until now to deal with this, but such is the way when I struggle on a day-to-day basis of doing things I need to get done. Anyway, forget the excuses and let's get to the results!

1st Place - @ShiraNoMai
  • 3 Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Cards (Grand Theft Auto, Mass Effect, Persona)
  • 3 Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Cards (Horizon, Portal, Super Mario Bros.)
  • 1500 XP
2nd Place - @Mr EliteL
  • 2 Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Cards (Fallout, Mass Effect)
  • 2 Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Cards (Gears of War, Metroid)
  • 1000 XP
3rd Place - @Moonface
  • 1 Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Card (Mario Kart)
  • 1 Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Card (Megami Tensei)
  • 500 XP
Congratulations to our top three participants! Here is how the final standings turned out:

MemberPoints
@ShiraNoMai 11
@Mr EliteL 8
@Moonface 5
@Daisy Johnson 3
@aerodynamik 2
@Kyng 1

Anyone who participated that didn't make it into the top three will receive a standard Halloween Birthday Bash themed Universal Gaming Card for your participation.

Furthermore, for everyone who participated, you can redeem any of the items in the prize pool below using the points you have acquired. So if you earned 10 points, you can purchase anything in the pool that doesn't collectively surpass that number of points, i.e. two 3-point items and one 4-point item, or three 2-point items and four 1-point items, etc.

Prize Pool
  • 1 Random Standard Universal Gaming Card - 1 point
  • 1 Random Non-Duplicate Standard Universal Gaming Card - 2 points
  • 1 Standard Universal Gaming Card of your choice from our Cards page - 3 points
  • 1 Random Shiny Universal Gaming Card - 4 points
  • 1 Random Non-Duplicate Shiny Universal Gaming Card - 6 points
  • 1 Shiny Universal Gaming Card of your choice from our Cards page - 8 points
  • Coloured Username for Two Weeks - 1 point

Also, everybody will receive XP to the equivalent of their earned points multiplied by 20. So everybody will receive the following XP rewards:

MemberXP Reward
@ShiraNoMai 220
@Mr EliteL 160
@Moonface 100
@Daisy Johnson 60
@aerodynamik 40
@Kyng 20

I will add the items everyone has already earned onto their accounts over the weekend, and any additions for prize redemptions will be done as they are processed.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I was under the impression these results had already happened as I used the one before to choose an Xmas themed colour for my username, so I'll...just use that again I guess anyway. Also will go for two Random Shiny cards for my 8 candy.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I was under the impression these results had already happened as I used the one before to choose an Xmas themed colour for my username, so I'll...just use that again I guess anyway. Also will go for two Random Shiny cards for my 8 candy.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 20th, 2023, 10:48 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
No, that was because Summer Meltdown's results were posted December 8th, which fell a little over two weeks out from Christmas. I had intended to originally do these results during my winter break, but the copious amounts of free time I expected to have during that were cut short by work needing me to cover for my coworker who had to be off for medical reasons. Then every time I did remember this needed doing when I would have the time for it, the day would suddenly pass me by which is the story of my life these days. Rolleyes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 20th, 2023, 10:48 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
No, that was because Summer Meltdown's results were posted December 8th, which fell a little over two weeks out from Christmas. I had intended to originally do these results during my winter break, but the copious amounts of free time I expected to have during that were cut short by work needing me to cover for my coworker who had to be off for medical reasons. Then every time I did remember this needed doing when I would have the time for it, the day would suddenly pass me by which is the story of my life these days. Rolleyes
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Back to back championship titles, you love to see it Cool -airhorns blare and dabs-

Rareware (Banjo, Conker, DKC)
Kirby

Those are my card submission ideas Smile

I'll take a Zelda Shiny and a Halo standard for my point usage, too.

Ehh, you pick a color for me idk ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Back to back championship titles, you love to see it Cool -airhorns blare and dabs-

Rareware (Banjo, Conker, DKC)
Kirby

Those are my card submission ideas Smile

I'll take a Zelda Shiny and a Halo standard for my point usage, too.

Ehh, you pick a color for me idk ROFL
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Well, better late than never, I guess Tongue .

Congrats, Shira!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Well, better late than never, I guess Tongue .

Congrats, Shira!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Meltdown 2022 | Results Moonface 16 3,209 Dec 23rd, 2022, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Daisy Johnson
  Halloween Birthday Bash 2021 Moonface 6 1,927 Dec 12th, 2021, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Karo
  Halloween Birthday Bash 2020 Moonface 5 2,917 Jan 5th, 2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Halloween Birthday Bash 2019 Moonface 13 7,695 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Halloween Birthday Bash 2018 Moonface 8 7,089 Dec 16th, 2018, 08:59 PM