Anticipated Games
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
There have been some recent announcements that have added games to my list as well, they are:

-The DioField Chronicles (PS5/Steam)
-Valkyrie Elysium (PS5)
-Chrono Cross Remaster (PS4/Steam)
-Disgaea 6 Complete (PS5)

And I believe that's it for the new announcements for now.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
There have been some recent announcements that have added games to my list as well, they are:

-The DioField Chronicles (PS5/Steam)
-Valkyrie Elysium (PS5)
-Chrono Cross Remaster (PS4/Steam)
-Disgaea 6 Complete (PS5)

And I believe that's it for the new announcements for now.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Looking at some of the new games announced that hadn't been since I was last in here, I have a few more I'm looking forward to:
  • Pac-Man World Re-Pac (PS5)
  • Metal: Hellsinger (PS5)
  • Tunic (PS5)*
  • Cult of the Lamb (PS5)**
  • NieR Replicant (PS5)**
  • Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (NS)
  • Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS5)
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake***
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5)
  • Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (PS5)
  • Dragon's Dogma 2 (PS5)
  • Hollow Knight: Silksong
  • Marvel's Wolverine (PS5)***
*Re-listing this since originally I was anticipating it for PC as it wasn't announced for any PlayStation platforms at the time.
**Already out, but I'm anticipating getting it eventually and I don't see why lists need to be exclusively anticipating unreleased games.
***Maybe. Depends how it turns out since it's still early days on this one.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Looking at some of the new games announced that hadn't been since I was last in here, I have a few more I'm looking forward to:
  • Pac-Man World Re-Pac (PS5)
  • Metal: Hellsinger (PS5)
  • Tunic (PS5)*
  • Cult of the Lamb (PS5)**
  • NieR Replicant (PS5)**
  • Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (NS)
  • Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS5)
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake***
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5)
  • Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (PS5)
  • Dragon's Dogma 2 (PS5)
  • Marvel's Wolverine (PS5)***
*Re-listing this since originally I was anticipating it for PC as it wasn't announced for any PlayStation platforms at the time.
**Already out, but I'm anticipating getting it eventually and I don't see why lists need to be exclusively anticipating unreleased games.
***Maybe. Depends how it turns out since it's still early days on this one.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'll update mine too, but it's not changed much.

Out now 

Triangle Strategy (unsure, might drop unfortunately)
MK8D Booster Course

Upcoming Interests

Eiyuden Chronicle (maybe)
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet (need a some more convincing now, Arcanine isn't fully enough LOL )
Granblue Fantasy ReLink (still unsure, possibly drop too)
Dragon's Dogma 2
Unnamed Tekken game

Hm. I bought two from my last list, and added two others to replace them, but might lose interest in another two.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'll update mine too, but it's not changed much.

Out now 

Triangle Strategy (unsure, might drop unfortunately)
MK8D Booster Course

Upcoming Interests

Eiyuden Chronicle (maybe)
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet (need a some more convincing now, Arcanine isn't fully enough LOL )
Granblue Fantasy ReLink (still unsure, possibly drop too)
Dragon's Dogma 2
Unnamed Tekken game

Hm. I bought two from my last list, and added two others to replace them, but might lose interest in another two.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just noticed this thread and that it's probably been long enough that people will have new lists/games that they're anticipating the release of or more information about.
Anticipated Release
  • Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon
  • Lies of P
  • Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 2
Anticipating to See More
  • Dragon's Dogma 2
  • Marvel's Wolverine
  • Tekken 8 (doubt I'll get the game but I am intrigued to keep seeing more about it)
  • Hades 2
  • Control 2
  • Stellar Blade
  • Haunted Chocolatier

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just noticed this thread and that it's probably been long enough that people will have new lists/games that they're anticipating the release of or more information about.
Anticipated Release
  • Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon
  • Lies of P
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 2
Anticipating to See More
  • Dragon's Dogma 2
  • Marvel's Wolverine
  • Tekken 8 (doubt I'll get the game but I am intrigued to keep seeing more about it)
  • Hades 2
  • Control 2
  • Stellar Blade
  • Haunted Chocolatier
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
My list has decreased even more, so now it looks like:

Out Now

MK8D Booster Course (maybe)

Anticipated Games/More News From

Tekken 8
Dragon's Dogma 2
Eiyuden Chronicle (mayybe...)

Possibly some more I've forgotten about that the Summer announcements may remind me of or are brought to my attention. From my previous list the ones not mentioned here I did not get, I lost interest in.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
My list has decreased even more, so now it looks like:

Out Now

Anticipated Games/More News From

Tekken 8
Dragon's Dogma 2
Eiyuden Chronicle (mayybe...)

Possibly some more I've forgotten about that the Summer announcements may remind me of or are brought to my attention. From my previous list the ones not mentioned here I did not get, I lost interest in.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 20th, 2023, 04:27 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Out Now
I don't know when I'll be getting that DLC (I don't believe @ShiraNoMai has bought it yet without my knowledge) but if I get it before you do and you want to try out any of the tracks to get a feel for them and use that to help decide whether to get the DLC yourself let me know and we can set up a session (or however many) for you to play the DLC tracks, since only one person in the lobby needs the DLC for it to be useable. Wink

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 20th, 2023, 04:27 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Out Now
I don't know when I'll be getting that DLC (I don't believe @ShiraNoMai has bought it yet without my knowledge) but if I get it before you do and you want to try out any of the tracks to get a feel for them and use that to help decide whether to get the DLC yourself let me know and we can set up a session (or however many) for you to play the DLC tracks, since only one person in the lobby needs the DLC for it to be useable. Wink
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : Nice, will need to touch up on my MK8 skill but I can do that in the meantime, but yeah if you guys do get it before me, I'll try the tracks out with you.  =3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : Nice, will need to touch up on my MK8 skill but I can do that in the meantime, but yeah if you guys do get it before me, I'll try the tracks out with you.  =3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just saw this game called Holstin on a stream I'm watching and I have to say this game has instantly gone onto my list of games I'm anticipating seeing more of. The way the camera switches when you aim your gun is so unique and cool looking! Grin

There's a demo on Steam for it right now which I wanna check out. Not sure if the demo is on other platforms or not: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2235430/Holstin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just saw this game called Holstin on a stream I'm watching and I have to say this game has instantly gone onto my list of games I'm anticipating seeing more of. The way the camera switches when you aim your gun is so unique and cool looking! Grin

There's a demo on Steam for it right now which I wanna check out. Not sure if the demo is on other platforms or not: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2235430/Holstin
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I recently found out about an upcoming game called Ara: History Untold.

Judging from the trailer, it'll be similar to the Civilization games, but with more focus on the city-building aspects:

I don't know how good it'll be, but it does seem to be right up my street!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I recently found out about an upcoming game called Ara: History Untold.

Judging from the trailer, it'll be similar to the Civilization games, but with more focus on the city-building aspects:

I don't know how good it'll be, but it does seem to be right up my street!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I can update my list since last time yay, and this time it's under one list not two because none are out yet and I bought the MK8 Booster Course a little while ago.

- Super Mario Bros. Wonder
- Tekken 8, on one condition: once Lee is confirmed I'm ordering
- Dragon's Dogma 2
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Remaster
- Eiyuden Chronicle (maybe)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I can update my list since last time yay, and this time it's under one list not two because none are out yet and I bought the MK8 Booster Course a little while ago.

- Super Mario Bros. Wonder
- Tekken 8, on one condition: once Lee is confirmed I'm ordering
- Dragon's Dogma 2
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Remaster
- Eiyuden Chronicle (maybe)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm, compared to my last list in here this one feels a bit shorter. Mostly because my interest in a lot of the games I had listed has died off a bit mainly due to a general lack of care about getting my hands on them.
Anticipated
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door HD
  • Luigi's Mansion 2 HD
  • Haunted Chocolatier
  • Hades 2
  • Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft
  • Restitched
  • Penny's Big Breakaway
  • The Plucky Squire

Maybe
  • Super Mario Bros. Wonder
  • Sonic Superstars (it's Sonic so hard to know if it'll actually be good or not since this series is such a hit or miss affair)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (generally felt worn out over Marvel stuff which makes it harder for me to be excited for this, plus I'm not trusting any Sony first party game to not be a disappointment when so many of them have been lately)
  • Teardown
  • Super Mario RPG
  • Stellar Blade (lack of info on this just makes it hard to be excited anymore)
  • Hollow Knight: Silksong (again, lack of info and so much radio silence doesn't fill me with faith on this nowadays)
  • Dragon's Dogma 2 (didn't finish the first yet so I'd be fine just holding off on getting this until I get everything done in DD1)
  • Control 2 (we know nothing about it so although the idea of a sequel intrigues me, I need to see something to actually start building genuine excitement over this game)
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong (depends mostly on price; I'm not giving Nintendo $60 for this)
  • Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (watching a playthrough of the OG FF7 really, really soured my view of FF7 as a whole and seeing this part is going to keep all the stupid minigames and stuff makes it tough right now for me to want to touch this until I see how this part turns out overall)
  • Little Kitty, Big City
  • Princess Peach: Showtime!

Okay so it wasn't shorter at all. Just a lot of stuff isn't a game I anticipate where I wanna get my hands on it day one and instead sits in my "I'm curious to try it but on the fence/not itching to grab it ASAP" pile. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm, compared to my last list in here this one feels a bit shorter. Mostly because my interest in a lot of the games I had listed has died off a bit mainly due to a general lack of care about getting my hands on them.
Anticipated
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door HD
  • Luigi's Mansion 2 HD
  • Haunted Chocolatier
  • Hades 2
  • Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft
  • Restitched
  • Penny's Big Breakaway
  • The Plucky Squire

Maybe
  • Super Mario Bros. Wonder
  • Sonic Superstars (it's Sonic so hard to know if it'll actually be good or not since this series is such a hit or miss affair)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (generally felt worn out over Marvel stuff which makes it harder for me to be excited for this, plus I'm not trusting any Sony first party game to not be a disappointment when so many of them have been lately)
  • Teardown
  • Super Mario RPG
  • Stellar Blade (lack of info on this just makes it hard to be excited anymore)
  • Hollow Knight: Silksong (again, lack of info and so much radio silence doesn't fill me with faith on this nowadays)
  • Dragon's Dogma 2 (didn't finish the first yet so I'd be fine just holding off on getting this until I get everything done in DD1)
  • Control 2 (we know nothing about it so although the idea of a sequel intrigues me, I need to see something to actually start building genuine excitement over this game)
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong (depends mostly on price; I'm not giving Nintendo $60 for this)
  • Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (watching a playthrough of the OG FF7 really, really soured my view of FF7 as a whole and seeing this part is going to keep all the stupid minigames and stuff makes it tough right now for me to want to touch this until I see how this part turns out overall)
  • Little Kitty, Big City
  • Princess Peach: Showtime!

Okay so it wasn't shorter at all. Just a lot of stuff isn't a game I anticipate where I wanna get my hands on it day one and instead sits in my "I'm curious to try it but on the fence/not itching to grab it ASAP" pile. Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Oh man, I haven't been keeping track of game releases so well right now, so I gotta try to think about this one...

-Fate/Samurai Remnant (just released)
-Disgaea 7
-Lords of the Fallen
-Super Mario RPG Remake
-Star Ocean The Second Story R
-Crymachina
-Sword Art Online Last Recollection
-Honkai Star Rail (PS5 release)
-Granblue Fantasy Relink
-Stellar Blade
-Persona 3 Reload
-Unicorn Overlord
-Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes
-The Legend of Legacy HD Remastered
-The Legend of Heroes: Trails Through Daybreak
-Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth
-Neptunia Game Maker R:Evolution
-Zenless Zone Zero
-Wuthering Waves
-Arknights Endfield
-Ys X (not confirmed for localization yet, but a chance that it hits late 2024)

Might be forgetting some. I wouldn't have any interest in FF7 Rebirth if it wasn't for the fact that they showed that they actually kept the Chocobos, especially that they kept the different colored ones with different powers in. That was one thing I was sure they were going to axe out of the remake and it makes me want to play it to see how they did it, and if a certain materia is still obtained in the same way it was the original.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Oh man, I haven't been keeping track of game releases so well right now, so I gotta try to think about this one...

-Fate/Samurai Remnant (just released)
-Disgaea 7
-Lords of the Fallen
-Super Mario RPG Remake
-Star Ocean The Second Story R
-Crymachina
-Sword Art Online Last Recollection
-Honkai Star Rail (PS5 release)
-Granblue Fantasy Relink
-Stellar Blade
-Persona 3 Reload
-Unicorn Overlord
-Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes
-The Legend of Legacy HD Remastered
-The Legend of Heroes: Trails Through Daybreak
-Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth
-Neptunia Game Maker R:Evolution
-Zenless Zone Zero
-Wuthering Waves
-Arknights Endfield
-Ys X (not confirmed for localization yet, but a chance that it hits late 2024)

Might be forgetting some. I wouldn't have any interest in FF7 Rebirth if it wasn't for the fact that they showed that they actually kept the Chocobos, especially that they kept the different colored ones with different powers in. That was one thing I was sure they were going to axe out of the remake and it makes me want to play it to see how they did it, and if a certain materia is still obtained in the same way it was the original.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  27 Years, 27 Games Maniakkid25 27 8,102 Mar 26th, 2024, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Questioning "Unanswerable" Things in Games? Moonface 7 556 Mar 18th, 2024, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Are Big Budget Games Sustainable? Moonface 2 87 Mar 13th, 2024, 09:09 PM
  Nonsensical Situations in Games Moonface 6 720 Feb 13th, 2024, 11:14 PM
  "Gamers Need To Get Comfortable Not Owning Their Games" - Ubisoft Moonface 8 298 Jan 19th, 2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kyng