The World Domination of "The Dark Lord Chuckles"
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
THE WORLD DOMINATION OF "THE DARK LORD CHUCKLES"

Last year, @Karo got the winning vote to name our nameless birthday kitty, and thus they became known as "The Dark Lord Chuckles". Just look at its face. It screams of darkness and suffering to all who it sees are beneath it, which is everyone and everything. Therefore, our dark lord has decided to aspire for world domination, and has decided to see if any of us mere simpletons can manage to formulate a plan fitting of their future master. Monkas

Things To Keep In Mind...
  • The plan doesn't need to be realistic. If you want to incorporate things like an army of undead kittens to maul the worlds leaders into submission, go ahead. Just don't complain if the dark lord lets them chew on your flesh too.

• There is no limit on entry length. If you feel like writing a small novel, go ahead. Our dark lord won't stop you.

• Do not vote for yourself when voting is open. I will not count such votes.

• Participation is worth ??? Candy in our Halloween Birthday Bash 2022 event.

• A victory is worth ??? Candy in our Halloween Birthday Bash 2022 event, and your plan shall be used to usher in a new ruler over this world.

• The deadline for entries will be October 30th.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask and perhaps the dark lord shall entertain your question with an answer. Glare
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
THE WORLD DOMINATION OF "THE DARK LORD CHUCKLES"

Last year, @Karo got the winning vote to name our nameless birthday kitty, and thus they became known as "The Dark Lord Chuckles". Just look at its face. It screams of darkness and suffering to all who it sees are beneath it, which is everyone and everything. Therefore, our dark lord has decided to aspire for world domination, and has decided to see if any of us mere simpletons can manage to formulate a plan fitting of their future master. Monkas

Things To Keep In Mind...
  • The plan doesn't need to be realistic. If you want to incorporate things like an army of undead kittens to maul the worlds leaders into submission, go ahead. Just don't complain if the dark lord lets them chew on your flesh too.

• There is no limit on entry length. If you feel like writing a small novel, go ahead. Our dark lord won't stop you.

• Do not vote for yourself when voting is open. I will not count such votes.

• Participation is worth ??? Candy in our Halloween Birthday Bash 2022 event.

• A victory is worth ??? Candy in our Halloween Birthday Bash 2022 event, and your plan shall be used to usher in a new ruler over this world.

• The deadline for entries will be October 30th.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask and perhaps the dark lord shall entertain your question with an answer. Glare

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where in the World #25 Moonface 6 187 Feb 20th, 2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Where in the World #24 Moonface 18 726 Dec 27th, 2023, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Dark Lord Chuckles' Wardrobe Moonface 0 210 Nov 10th, 2023, 01:40 AM
  Where in the World #23 Moonface 20 1,411 Nov 8th, 2023, 10:53 PM
  Where in the World #22 Moonface 28 2,278 Oct 22nd, 2023, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Kyng