Where in the Game #3
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
WHERE IN THE GAME #3

I'm back with another round of one of our newest forum contests, Where in the Game!

How It Works
  • The location will be within a specific level of the specified game. In the case of an open world game, the location would be the specific named area that I am located in.

• You do not need to get the exact spot I am located in within the level. However, if anyone is able to figure out my exact position within a level I will award a bonus for that.

• Because you are just trying to guess the level I am in, there will likely be no yes/no questions that can narrow things down like in "Where in the World", as most if not all questions will just be guesses of my location instead. To give everyone a chance, I am limiting the number of guesses per day to 3 per member. I am not going to put a time limit between the 3 guesses.

• I may make adjustments to the game if necessary. I am not currently sure how I will handle points at the end of a round but I have a few approaches in mind; however, I am open to any suggestions.

So for this gaming vacation, I decided to take a trip to Luigi's Mansion (3DS), but what room in the games mansion am I in exactly? Hmm

[Image: AzgU382.png]
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
WHERE IN THE GAME #3

I'm back with another round of one of our newest forum contests, Where in the Game!

How It Works
  • The location will be within a specific level of the specified game. In the case of an open world game, the location would be the specific named area that I am located in.

• You do not need to get the exact spot I am located in within the level. However, if anyone is able to figure out my exact position within a level I will award a bonus for that.

• Because you are just trying to guess the level I am in, there will likely be no yes/no questions that can narrow things down like in "Where in the World", as most if not all questions will just be guesses of my location instead. To give everyone a chance, I am limiting the number of guesses per day to 3 per member. I am not going to put a time limit between the 3 guesses.

• I may make adjustments to the game if necessary. I am not currently sure how I will handle points at the end of a round but I have a few approaches in mind; however, I am open to any suggestions.

So for this gaming vacation, I decided to take a trip to Luigi's Mansion (3DS), but what room in the games mansion am I in exactly? Hmm

[Image: AzgU382.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This is... The Study? Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 1st, 2022, 04:25 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Well dang, yes it is. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 1st, 2022, 04:25 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Well dang, yes it is. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
If Barb hadn't recently replayed this game and poked this thing many times thinking it'll do something, I may not have got that ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
If Barb hadn't recently replayed this game and poked this thing many times thinking it'll do something, I may not have got that ROFL