Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
I know @Moonface and a few others were interested in hearing about my final opinions. I finished the review last week and totally forgot to post...HexGaming PS5 Rival Pro Controller Review

[Image: 20221005_135953.jpg]

https://maroonersrock.com/ps5-rival-pro-...er-review/

The announcement of Sony's official Dualsense Edge reminded me to post this here. I'm honestly a bit conflicted, as I don't know if I particularly like the design of Sony's official offering. 

I think I'll need to wait until if/when I get my hands on a Dualsense Edge, to really compare the two side by side.
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
I know @Moonface and a few others were interested in hearing about my final opinions. I finished the review last week and totally forgot to post...HexGaming PS5 Rival Pro Controller Review

[Image: 20221005_135953.jpg]

https://maroonersrock.com/ps5-rival-pro-...er-review/

The announcement of Sony's official Dualsense Edge reminded me to post this here. I'm honestly a bit conflicted, as I don't know if I particularly like the design of Sony's official offering. 

I think I'll need to wait until if/when I get my hands on a Dualsense Edge, to really compare the two side by side.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Antstream Arcade for Xbox Review Frank 0 239 Oct 10th, 2023, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Frank
  The Callisto Protocol Xbox Series X Review Frank 2 693 Apr 22nd, 2023, 01:57 AM
  Pac-Man World Re-Pac Video Review Frank 3 1,125 Jan 13th, 2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Atari 50 Review Frank 2 908 Nov 27th, 2022, 09:34 PM