Open world games you haven’t replayed but want to
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
What are some open world games you really enjoyed and want to replay, but still haven’t gotten around to doing a second playthrough on? When do you think you’ll be able to get around to them again?
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
What are some open world games you really enjoyed and want to replay, but still haven’t gotten around to doing a second playthrough on? When do you think you’ll be able to get around to them again?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I can't actually think of an open world game that I haven't played at least twice unless it's one I just wouldn't want to go through again. Usually I'll start a second playthrough right after the first because of trying to collect all the trophies and such, and if I don't start the second run right away it's always because I just don't care to replay that game. It's very rare for me to not do a second playthrough of any game right after I finish since if I enjoy it so much to want to do that, I always want to experience it again immediately.

Oh...actually, I don't think I've replayed God of War 2018 from the beginning since that game didn't have any requirements to do a new playthrough to get any trophies, mainly since when I played it NG+ wasn't in the game. That's actually the only one I'd want to replay, and I was going to do that before I start up Ragnarok but having watched a streamer replay the game recently I'm not 100% sure if I'll bother or not. Hmm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I can't actually think of an open world game that I haven't played at least twice unless it's one I just wouldn't want to go through again. Usually I'll start a second playthrough right after the first because of trying to collect all the trophies and such, and if I don't start the second run right away it's always because I just don't care to replay that game. It's very rare for me to not do a second playthrough of any game right after I finish since if I enjoy it so much to want to do that, I always want to experience it again immediately.

Oh...actually, I don't think I've replayed God of War 2018 from the beginning since that game didn't have any requirements to do a new playthrough to get any trophies, mainly since when I played it NG+ wasn't in the game. That's actually the only one I'd want to replay, and I was going to do that before I start up Ragnarok but having watched a streamer replay the game recently I'm not 100% sure if I'll bother or not. Hmm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Gamers Need To Get Comfortable Not Owning Their Games" - Ubisoft Moonface 11 398 Apr 11th, 2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  27 Years, 27 Games Maniakkid25 28 8,336 Apr 3rd, 2024, 02:44 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Questioning "Unanswerable" Things in Games? Moonface 7 650 Mar 18th, 2024, 09:37 PM
  Are Big Budget Games Sustainable? Moonface 2 122 Mar 13th, 2024, 09:09 PM
  Nonsensical Situations in Games Moonface 6 785 Feb 13th, 2024, 11:14 PM