Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
My latest GameFrank review went live a couple of days ago. I had a chance to play through this a couple weeks before release, and was able to actually make a proper video review on release date.

I won't spoil my thoughts. Tongue
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
My latest GameFrank review went live a couple of days ago. I had a chance to play through this a couple weeks before release, and was able to actually make a proper video review on release date.

I won't spoil my thoughts. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh cool, how'd you get to play Atari 50?

Anyway, I watched the vid and very well put together, looks very professional. Good little snippets of you having the actual Atari Touch Me and other things to show off as well. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

Anyway, I watched the vid and very well put together, looks very professional. Good little snippets of you having the actual Atari Touch Me and other things to show off as well. XD
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Nov 14th, 2022, 10:16 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Thanks EL! One of the sites I write reviews for has given me full permission to also do video reviews. Here's the written review if you're interested!

https://maroonersrock.com/atari-50-ninte...ch-review/

I'm not the biggest Atari fan, but I'm have a deep respect for them and am a huge advocate of video game preservation and the history of the industry. 

I would still recommend this compilation to anyone who considers themselves a gaming "history buff" or just genuinely wants to learn more!
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Nov 14th, 2022, 10:16 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Thanks EL! One of the sites I write reviews for has given me full permission to also do video reviews. Here's the written review if you're interested!

https://maroonersrock.com/atari-50-ninte...ch-review/

I'm not the biggest Atari fan, but I'm have a deep respect for them and am a huge advocate of video game preservation and the history of the industry. 

I would still recommend this compilation to anyone who considers themselves a gaming "history buff" or just genuinely wants to learn more!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Antstream Arcade for Xbox Review Frank 0 260 Oct 10th, 2023, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Frank
  The Callisto Protocol Xbox Series X Review Frank 2 724 Apr 22nd, 2023, 01:57 AM
  Pac-Man World Re-Pac Video Review Frank 3 1,178 Jan 13th, 2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  HexGaming PS5 Rival Pro Controller Review Frank 0 581 Oct 18th, 2022, 03:29 PM