GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I watched it in full live as it happened and yeah, the ending was weird.

Other than that, I was excited for the announcements of (in alphabetical order) Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden, Crime Boss: Rockay City, Death Stranding 2 (or DS2), Judas, Remnant II, Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (due to Kevin Conroy's Batman being confirmed) and Viewfinder.

All of those games look awesome and I hope to see more of them all soon.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I watched it in full live as it happened and yeah, the ending was weird.

Other than that, I was excited for the announcements of (in alphabetical order) Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden, Crime Boss: Rockay City, Death Stranding 2 (or DS2), Judas, Remnant II, Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (due to Kevin Conroy's Batman being confirmed) and Viewfinder.

Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Sad to see Ragnarok get robbed of GoTY by a mediocre game like Elden Ring.

Nice to see Genshin win Player's Choice, and even better to further enjoy the absolute mental meltdown of Sonic fans. Hilarious that they added "after removing the bot votes" just to further showcase how pathetic the Sonic community is. KEKW I guess cheating with bots and extreme racism don't equal a winning formula after all.

Triangle Strategy should have won RPG of the Year over Elden Ring, but TGA is an American media event and TS does require thinking and using strategy, so of course Americans aren't going to like that.

Nice to see Kirby and the Forgotten Land pick up an award. I haven't played it myself, but what I've seen of it looks really good.

Tunic should have won over Stray. There's no good reason for Stray to have won any of these awards.

Nobody can convince me that Marvel Snap won Best Mobile game without TGA being paid a handsome sum for it. Like, even if Genshin wasn't in that category, who the fuck even heard about Marvel Snap prior to last night?

Overall okay results. That performance of "Blood Upon Snow" was a treat though, I really liked it.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Sad to see Ragnarok get robbed of GoTY by a mediocre game like Elden Ring.

Nice to see Genshin win Player's Choice, and even better to further enjoy the absolute mental meltdown of Sonic fans. Hilarious that they added "after removing the bot votes" just to further showcase how pathetic the Sonic community is. KEKW I guess cheating with bots and extreme racism don't equal a winning formula after all.

Triangle Strategy should have won RPG of the Year over Elden Ring, but TGA is an American media event and TS does require thinking and using strategy, so of course Americans aren't going to like that.

Nice to see Kirby and the Forgotten Land pick up an award. I haven't played it myself, but what I've seen of it looks really good.

Tunic should have won over Stray. There's no good reason for Stray to have won any of these awards.

Nobody can convince me that Marvel Snap won Best Mobile game without TGA being paid a handsome sum for it. Like, even if Genshin wasn't in that category, who the fuck even heard about Marvel Snap prior to last night?

Overall okay results. That performance of "Blood Upon Snow" was a treat though, I really liked it.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
(Dec 9th, 2022, 07:33 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

I have, because I keep getting those freaking annoying as hell ads for it on Youtube because I've been on a Yu-Gi-Oh kick recently! SCREW OFF, DISNEY! I DON'T CARE!

I was pleased as punch to hear that FromSoft actually announced Armored Core 6. They haven't forgotten about their wonderful mech games! It's only taken a decade of Souls-likes for them to finally do one!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

I have, because I keep getting those freaking annoying as hell ads for it on Youtube because I've been on a Yu-Gi-Oh kick recently! SCREW OFF, DISNEY! I DON'T CARE!

I was pleased as punch to hear that FromSoft actually announced Armored Core 6. They haven't forgotten about their wonderful mech games! It's only taken a decade of Souls-likes for them to finally do one!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 9th, 2022, 11:44 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I'd never heard of Marvel Snap before it was a nominee at The Game Awards, but also I use ad block just about everywhere so the likelihood of me seeing it through an ad is practically zero.

As for Armored Core, what are those games like? The trailer for the newest one looked absolutely sick but I have no idea what the gameplay is to know if it's something I'd want to play or not.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 9th, 2022, 11:44 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I'd never heard of Marvel Snap before it was a nominee at The Game Awards, but also I use ad block just about everywhere so the likelihood of me seeing it through an ad is practically zero.

As for Armored Core, what are those games like? The trailer for the newest one looked absolutely sick but I have no idea what the gameplay is to know if it's something I'd want to play or not.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Have you played Metal Wolf Chaos? If not, first of all, why? Second of all, watch at least the first 15 minutes of this video, please. Third, it's a mech combat simulator. You customize your mech -- both body and weapon -- to your liking (keeping in mind that you have to pay for this shit, and you have limited resources. You're a mercenary, after all), and then go out on missions in a third or first-person (your choice) shooter/brawler environment. It's hard for me to come up with a comparison right off the top, which is why I brought up Metal Wolf Chaos: that's basically Armored Core's gameplay, combined with a GLORIOUS STORY! I guess you can call it a clunky version of Dark Souls if you wanna stretch, but it's only clunky in the sense that there's so much more weight to everything. Also, it's not nearly as difficult.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Have you played Metal Wolf Chaos? If not, first of all, why? Second of all, watch at least the first 15 minutes of this video, please. Third, it's a mech combat simulator. You customize your mech -- both body and weapon -- to your liking (keeping in mind that you have to pay for this shit, and you have limited resources. You're a mercenary, after all), and then go out on missions in a third or first-person (your choice) shooter/brawler environment. It's hard for me to come up with a comparison right off the top, which is why I brought up Metal Wolf Chaos: that's basically Armored Core's gameplay, combined with a GLORIOUS STORY! I guess you can call it a clunky version of Dark Souls if you wanna stretch, but it's only clunky in the sense that there's so much more weight to everything. Also, it's not nearly as difficult.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: I have not played that game either and also know practically nothing about it off the top of my head. As for why I have not, the primary reason is I've only heard of the game through you and it never crossed my mind to play it or anything. LOL
I guess this isn't a super similar comparison to make but your description of Armored Core makes me think of Titanfall but if you had way more choice over your mech and then that was also applied to the pilot. Titanfall mostly came to mind though because of the whole mech/pilot joint gameplay and it's something I've actually played. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: I have not played that game either and also know practically nothing about it off the top of my head. As for why I have not, the primary reason is I've only heard of the game through you and it never crossed my mind to play it or anything. LOL
I guess this isn't a super similar comparison to make but your description of Armored Core makes me think of Titanfall but if you had way more choice over your mech and then that was also applied to the pilot. Titanfall mostly came to mind though because of the whole mech/pilot joint gameplay and it's something I've actually played. XD
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Actually, Titanfall is not that far off a comparison, but it's mech-only, and you can just about fully customize your mech. Tank treads? SURE! Giant shoulder laser? The ammo is FREE! Dual gatling guns? GO FOR IT! Just make sure you watch your power consumption and weight, and you should be good to go!

Also, I'm surprised you don't remember when Metal Wolf Chaos was teased for E3, and I lost my goddamn mind over it! It is a glorious game, and you should be playing it right now!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Actually, Titanfall is not that far off a comparison, but it's mech-only, and you can just about fully customize your mech. Tank treads? SURE! Giant shoulder laser? The ammo is FREE! Dual gatling guns? GO FOR IT! Just make sure you watch your power consumption and weight, and you should be good to go!

Also, I'm surprised you don't remember when Metal Wolf Chaos was teased for E3, and I lost my goddamn mind over it! It is a glorious game, and you should be playing it right now!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 9th, 2022, 06:06 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I can't believe how this 15 year old kid managed to just get into The Game Awards (which I assume doesn't allow any members of the public in), and then isn't even sitting near the same row as the Elden Ring devs when he gets up and tags along with them as they walk the aisle and onto the stage, and then when he is on stage nobody in the Elden Ring dev crew realizes this kid isn't meant to be there and I think one of them even directly interacts with this kid. Keighley is lucky that the only thing this kid wanted to do was give a shitpost comment on the microphone and not anything actually malicious to anyone on that stage, since nothing was really stopping that from happening since security waited until after the devs were done to grab the kid so as to not cause panic or anything. I also can't believe the kid made it to the stage at all since we see him on camera getting up a good 5+ rows back from the Elden Ring devs to tag along with them which means it must have been noticed before he became visible to everyone in the room by being on the stage.

I hope the one thing taken away from this is to tighten down The Game Awards to make sure only people meant to be inside the venue are inside, because clearly there's a glaring flaw in security procedures somewhere.

(Dec 9th, 2022, 01:50 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:

I'm not sure if you were just using "announcements" as a catch-all term or not but just wanted to point out it'll probably be a bit of time before we see more of Jedi Survivor since this was our first proper look at the game since it was originally announced back in May.

Yeah, as neat as Stray is I feel that if it didn't get the hype behind it over letting you play as a cat it wouldn't be remotely as well-known or popular as it is currently. The game from a technical standpoint is still impressive for a debut indie title but as an overall game I think it had a lot that needs to be addressed in a potential sequel.

(Dec 10th, 2022, 04:15 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if I never remembered you losing your mind over it from memory because that was right as this new board opened and I was still trying to get a lot of things up and running behind the scenes after already working on things for an entire week from morning until night. I remember it now you mentioned it though. XD

Oh so you don't play as the pilot at all in Armored Core? I mistook your earlier post about customizing the body and weapon to mean the pilot was the body and the mech was the weapon, my bad. Sweat
I'm guessing a big part of the games is to figure out what works well for what you're going up against in each level/fight?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 9th, 2022, 06:06 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I can't believe how this 15 year old kid managed to just get into The Game Awards (which I assume doesn't allow any members of the public in), and then isn't even sitting near the same row as the Elden Ring devs when he gets up and tags along with them as they walk the aisle and onto the stage, and then when he is on stage nobody in the Elden Ring dev crew realizes this kid isn't meant to be there and I think one of them even directly interacts with this kid. Keighley is lucky that the only thing this kid wanted to do was give a shitpost comment on the microphone and not anything actually malicious to anyone on that stage, since nothing was really stopping that from happening since security waited until after the devs were done to grab the kid so as to not cause panic or anything. I also can't believe the kid made it to the stage at all since we see him on camera getting up a good 5+ rows back from the Elden Ring devs to tag along with them which means it must have been noticed before he became visible to everyone in the room by being on the stage.

I hope the one thing taken away from this is to tighten down The Game Awards to make sure only people meant to be inside the venue are inside, because clearly there's a glaring flaw in security procedures somewhere.

(Dec 9th, 2022, 01:50 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:

I'm not sure if you were just using "announcements" as a catch-all term or not but just wanted to point out it'll probably be a bit of time before we see more of Jedi Survivor since this was our first proper look at the game since it was originally announced back in May.

Yeah, as neat as Stray is I feel that if it didn't get the hype behind it over letting you play as a cat it wouldn't be remotely as well-known or popular as it is currently. The game from a technical standpoint is still impressive for a debut indie title but as an overall game I think it had a lot that needs to be addressed in a potential sequel.

(Dec 10th, 2022, 04:15 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if I never remembered you losing your mind over it from memory because that was right as this new board opened and I was still trying to get a lot of things up and running behind the scenes after already working on things for an entire week from morning until night. I remember it now you mentioned it though. XD

Oh so you don't play as the pilot at all in Armored Core? I mistook your earlier post about customizing the body and weapon to mean the pilot was the body and the mech was the weapon, my bad. Sweat
I'm guessing a big part of the games is to figure out what works well for what you're going up against in each level/fight?
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Less what works for each level, and more what works for your particular setup. As far as my memories recall of older AC games, your legs determine your weight capacity, so you can only have so much. Your head is your radar suite, so higher level heads give you more HUD options, but are heavier. Higher power usually means the same thing. And those weapons also eat power supply, so it's all a balancing act. Or you can do what I did as a kid, slap tank treads down, and be able to run with four weapons at once. The ammunition was a killer in terms of costs, though.

Seriously, though, if you want a dry run of the games, Metal Wolf Chaos XD is 25 bucks on Steam, I checked. It is WORTH IT as a purchase, I promise you! No, I will not stop bringing up Metal Wolf Chaos; you cannot stop my BURNING AMERICAN FREEDOM! (Please note: by Internet Law, you must put "BURNING AMERICAN FREEDOM!" in all-caps when referencing the game, or face fines.)
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Less what works for each level, and more what works for your particular setup. As far as my memories recall of older AC games, your legs determine your weight capacity, so you can only have so much. Your head is your radar suite, so higher level heads give you more HUD options, but are heavier. Higher power usually means the same thing. And those weapons also eat power supply, so it's all a balancing act. Or you can do what I did as a kid, slap tank treads down, and be able to run with four weapons at once. The ammunition was a killer in terms of costs, though.

Seriously, though, if you want a dry run of the games, Metal Wolf Chaos XD is 25 bucks on Steam, I checked. It is WORTH IT as a purchase, I promise you! No, I will not stop bringing up Metal Wolf Chaos; you cannot stop my BURNING AMERICAN FREEDOM! (Please note: by Internet Law, you must put "BURNING AMERICAN FREEDOM!" in all-caps when referencing the game, or face fines.)
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the best part of TGA...

WE FINALLY GOT NEWS ABOUT A GLOBAL RELEASE FOR BLUE PROTOCOL!!!!!

Been literally waiting for over a year for more Blue Protocol news. People were beginning to think the game was secretly canceled, but thankfully those doubts were put to rest when they announced that more information would be shared about the game at TGA. I figured it'd be a global release announcement, but wasn't expecting to see them announce console ports of the game.

Little worried about them teaming up with Amazon Games for the localization of the game though. I've hard that Amazon Games has done some pretty sus things with Lost Ark. Hoping Bamco will keep a much shorter leash on them for their IP. Blue Protocol has the potential to be one of the greatest anime-styled MMOs we ever see, and if it ends up being ruined by Amazon, I'm gonna riot.

Also the announcement of a closed beta test for global! This is the main thing I was hoping for after they announced the CBT for Japan. Though annoyingly you need to sign up for and use your Amazon account to partake in the CBT. Ugh, fucking Amazon better not fuck this up.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the best part of TGA...

WE FINALLY GOT NEWS ABOUT A GLOBAL RELEASE FOR BLUE PROTOCOL!!!!!

Been literally waiting for over a year for more Blue Protocol news. People were beginning to think the game was secretly canceled, but thankfully those doubts were put to rest when they announced that more information would be shared about the game at TGA. I figured it'd be a global release announcement, but wasn't expecting to see them announce console ports of the game.

Little worried about them teaming up with Amazon Games for the localization of the game though. I've hard that Amazon Games has done some pretty sus things with Lost Ark. Hoping Bamco will keep a much shorter leash on them for their IP. Blue Protocol has the potential to be one of the greatest anime-styled MMOs we ever see, and if it ends up being ruined by Amazon, I'm gonna riot.

Also the announcement of a closed beta test for global! This is the main thing I was hoping for after they announced the CBT for Japan. Though annoyingly you need to sign up for and use your Amazon account to partake in the CBT. Ugh, fucking Amazon better not fuck this up.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 10th, 2022, 11:46 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Hmm, I know this isn't the same but it reminds me of how in NieR: Automata you have a limited number of slots for perks but those slots are also for things in the HUD so you have to sacrifice information for your perks. I feel like I've played a game that has a closer system though of an equipable item affecting other aspects of your character (maybe Souls?) but still, it sounds like an interesting system to play around with.
I do need to keep MWC:XD in mind, since I am curious to give it a bash. I can't decide if it's a good idea to check out a little of gameplay from the beginning of the game or if it'll give me spoilers. Hmm

Also, for anyone curious here are other publications or outlets that have announced their GotY winner(s) or top 2022 lists: Of those five, all but one gave Game of the Year to Elden Ring, which along with The Game Awards and the Golden Joystick Awards, puts Elden Ring at 6/7 GotY awards so far. I won't be surprised to see it be the most common winner in any remaining award shows or media publications/sites that have yet to announce their winners. Haven't had a chance to look through the rest of the nominees or winners of what I linked to yet; I only know Elden Ring won 4/5 of them because I used Wikipedia to find out who had actually chosen a GotY yet. Right now I'm mostly interested in checking out the Japan Game Awards winners because I've never heard of that award show before, and it'll be intriguing to see what games Japan chose when the majority of GotY awards are done by western outlets.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 10th, 2022, 11:46 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Hmm, I know this isn't the same but it reminds me of how in NieR: Automata you have a limited number of slots for perks but those slots are also for things in the HUD so you have to sacrifice information for your perks. I feel like I've played a game that has a closer system though of an equipable item affecting other aspects of your character (maybe Souls?) but still, it sounds like an interesting system to play around with.
I do need to keep MWC:XD in mind, since I am curious to give it a bash. I can't decide if it's a good idea to check out a little of gameplay from the beginning of the game or if it'll give me spoilers. Hmm

Also, for anyone curious here are other publications or outlets that have announced their GotY winner(s) or top 2022 lists: Of those five, all but one gave Game of the Year to Elden Ring, which along with The Game Awards and the Golden Joystick Awards, puts Elden Ring at 6/7 GotY awards so far. I won't be surprised to see it be the most common winner in any remaining award shows or media publications/sites that have yet to announce their winners. Haven't had a chance to look through the rest of the nominees or winners of what I linked to yet; I only know Elden Ring won 4/5 of them because I used Wikipedia to find out who had actually chosen a GotY yet. Right now I'm mostly interested in checking out the Japan Game Awards winners because I've never heard of that award show before, and it'll be intriguing to see what games Japan chose when the majority of GotY awards are done by western outlets.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
PlayStation Wrap-Up 2022
I meant to post this when it first went live over a week ago, but for anyone who hasn't done it and plays on PlayStation, you can now get your 2022 Wrap-Up via this link: https://wrapup.playstation.com/

Here's my stats breakdown:
  • Total Hours: 628 (295 hours more than last year)
    • PS5 Titles: 276 hours
    • PS4 Titles: 352 hours
  • Games Played: 18 (7 more than last year)
  • Top 5 Games Played:
    1. Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut (PS5) - 91 hours
    2. Dishonored 2 (PS4) - 88 hours
    3. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4) - 87 hours
    4. Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4) - 72 hours
    5. Bloodborne (PS4) - 49 hours
  • Favourite Genre: Action-Adventure
    • Hours Logged: 531
    • Games Played: 14
      Trophies Earned: 439
  • Trophies Earned: 507 (306% more than last year)
    • Platinum: 9
    • Gold: 41
    • Silver: 100
    • Bronze: 357
I didn't play a single online title this year so I had no stats for the PlayStation Plus segment. ROFL

And just because, here's my Wrap-Up 2022 Card:

[Image: MPFpjbE.png]

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
PlayStation Wrap-Up 2022
I meant to post this when it first went live over a week ago, but for anyone who hasn't done it and plays on PlayStation, you can now get your 2022 Wrap-Up via this link: https://wrapup.playstation.com/

Here's my stats breakdown:
  • Total Hours: 628 (295 hours more than last year)
    • PS5 Titles: 276 hours
    • PS4 Titles: 352 hours
  • Games Played: 18 (7 more than last year)
  • Top 5 Games Played:
    1. Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut (PS5) - 91 hours
    2. Dishonored 2 (PS4) - 88 hours
    3. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4) - 87 hours
    4. Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4) - 72 hours
    5. Bloodborne (PS4) - 49 hours
  • Favourite Genre: Action-Adventure
    • Hours Logged: 531
    • Games Played: 14
      Trophies Earned: 439
  • Trophies Earned: 507 (306% more than last year)
    • Platinum: 9
    • Gold: 41
    • Silver: 100
    • Bronze: 357
I didn't play a single online title this year so I had no stats for the PlayStation Plus segment. ROFL

And just because, here's my Wrap-Up 2022 Card:

[Image: MPFpjbE.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
[Image: oxkwb4t.jpg]

Mine is so sad this year. Not even 100 trophies earned, less than 10 games played. Becoming a member of the #PCMasterRace really hurt my PlayStation stats this year. Hopefully I can turn things around in 2023 now that I have a beautiful OLED TV to game on.

As for the more in-depth breakdown:

501 hours on PS5, 162 on PS4

Top games: Genshin Impact (384 hours), Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition (158 hours), Tactics Ogre Reborn (71 hours), Tales of Arise (43 hours), Code Vein (4 hours)

0 Games downloaded through PS+
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
[Image: oxkwb4t.jpg]

Mine is so sad this year. Not even 100 trophies earned, less than 10 games played. Becoming a member of the #PCMasterRace really hurt my PlayStation stats this year. Hopefully I can turn things around in 2023 now that I have a beautiful OLED TV to game on.

As for the more in-depth breakdown:

501 hours on PS5, 162 on PS4

Top games: Genshin Impact (384 hours), Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition (158 hours), Tactics Ogre Reborn (71 hours), Tales of Arise (43 hours), Code Vein (4 hours)

0 Games downloaded through PS+
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
My PlayStation Wrap-Up 2022

Total Hours: 888 (301 less than last year's 1,189)
Hours played on PS5: 384
Hours played on PS4: 504
348 days played (16 more than last year's 332)
0 hours played online and VR

Played 5 Games
1. Genshin Impact (850 hours, 95%)
2. Elden Ring (27 hours, 3%)
3. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (9 hours, 1%)
4. Blazblue Cross Tag Battle (1 hour, 0%)
5. Tekken 7 (1 hour, 0%)

Trophies Earned: 57 (6 Gold, 12 Silver, 39 Bronze, 19% increase than last year)

My Genshin's hours dropped this year, partly because I'm now playing across three accounts, which is also why the times on other games are so low, but not like I was going to be playing more on them as I'd likely being playing on my Switch games over them. Speaking of, I don't even need to do a Switch version because I barely played or have zero stats for that for the same reason. I know it's sad one game has taken over my gaming time fully, but hey, what can I say, I really enjoy it. Also, funny how my hours reached 888. Amazed I actually managed to play that many days though, even if the hours were less than before.

I'll add my card once imgbb decides to work, or it died for good.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
My PlayStation Wrap-Up 2022

Total Hours: 888 (301 less than last year's 1,189)
Hours played on PS5: 384
Hours played on PS4: 504
348 days played (16 more than last year's 332)
0 hours played online and VR

Played 5 Games
1. Genshin Impact (850 hours, 95%)
2. Elden Ring (27 hours, 3%)
3. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (9 hours, 1%)
4. Blazblue Cross Tag Battle (1 hour, 0%)
5. Tekken 7 (1 hour, 0%)

Trophies Earned: 57 (6 Gold, 12 Silver, 39 Bronze, 19% increase than last year)

My Genshin's hours dropped this year, partly because I'm now playing across three accounts, which is also why the times on other games are so low, but not like I was going to be playing more on them as I'd likely being playing on my Switch games over them. Speaking of, I don't even need to do a Switch version because I barely played or have zero stats for that for the same reason. I know it's sad one game has taken over my gaming time fully, but hey, what can I say, I really enjoy it. Also, funny how my hours reached 888. Amazed I actually managed to play that many days though, even if the hours were less than before.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 24th, 2022, 09:10 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Use Imgur. It doesn't require an account unless you want to keep track of your uploads and is what I use all the time.

As for Switch stats, mine are practically empty too for this year, mainly because most of the games I've played are online and I use @ShiraNoMai's account for that since hers has the online subscription and I'm not paying for two of them. So whatever her stats are for Nintendo this year are going to mostly be what mine actually are, but just blended in with hers a little bit.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 24th, 2022, 09:10 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Use Imgur. It doesn't require an account unless you want to keep track of your uploads and is what I use all the time.

As for Switch stats, mine are practically empty too for this year, mainly because most of the games I've played are online and I use @ShiraNoMai's account for that since hers has the online subscription and I'm not paying for two of them. So whatever her stats are for Nintendo this year are going to mostly be what mine actually are, but just blended in with hers a little bit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Gaming Purchase Mr EliteL 364 128,706 Apr 19th, 2024, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,769 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 151 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  Game Pictures & Videos Thread Moonface 96 20,268 Jan 27th, 2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,038 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad