What Did You Dream About Last Night?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I dreamed about buying bread. Yup, bread. All because the loaf I had bought went mouldy yesterday and I only used two slices of it.

I was waiting at the bakery to get some bread and I see a person ahead of me asking to get a loaf cut in half. Knowing that I don't want or need a full loaf I figure I'll buy the second half, but for whatever reason every other person was getting served instead of me, and when I was about to get my turn someone just butted in and asked for half of the half I was going to get. I got annoyed and voiced my displeasure, but it didn't seem to matter since my dream ended with me not getting any bread. Sad
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I dreamed about buying bread. Yup, bread. All because the loaf I had bought went mouldy yesterday and I only used two slices of it.

I was waiting at the bakery to get some bread and I see a person ahead of me asking to get a loaf cut in half. Knowing that I don't want or need a full loaf I figure I'll buy the second half, but for whatever reason every other person was getting served instead of me, and when I was about to get my turn someone just butted in and asked for half of the half I was going to get. I got annoyed and voiced my displeasure, but it didn't seem to matter since my dream ended with me not getting any bread. Sad
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I have no idea why, but last night I dreamed that I was competing in the Olympics, and won a gold medal in the skateboarding halfpipe event. I forget the move I did but apparently I did a move that hadn't been done before which is what got me the win. XD

On a side note, has anyone ever had a dream where during it your mind is asking questions to determine what should happen in the dream? For example, I can recall that I was questioning if certain moves had been done before to come up with a move that was brand new, but it wasn't like my dream self was asking the questions but more like how you would have that internal dialogue with yourself when conscious about such a question. Last night was the first time I've ever been aware of doing it and I thought it was interesting. Hmm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I have no idea why, but last night I dreamed that I was competing in the Olympics, and won a gold medal in the skateboarding halfpipe event. I forget the move I did but apparently I did a move that hadn't been done before which is what got me the win. XD

On a side note, has anyone ever had a dream where during it your mind is asking questions to determine what should happen in the dream? For example, I can recall that I was questioning if certain moves had been done before to come up with a move that was brand new, but it wasn't like my dream self was asking the questions but more like how you would have that internal dialogue with yourself when conscious about such a question. Last night was the first time I've ever been aware of doing it and I thought it was interesting. Hmm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'm bummed that I've some good dreams recently but forgot them, darn it. It's usually after I wake for a work day so I don't have time to remember it, or if I do it goes later in the day. Can't even think of what they were based on. Boo.

I've had dreams like that before too, I just know it happened but can't remember any examples. At least I think I have, I know sometimes it happens before the end of the dream or before waking up, and if I didn't do something that I was going to do in the dream, I'd ask myself why my dream-self couldn't do it/get the answer whilst not fully there in the head. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'm bummed that I've some good dreams recently but forgot them, darn it. It's usually after I wake for a work day so I don't have time to remember it, or if I do it goes later in the day. Can't even think of what they were based on. Boo.

I've had dreams like that before too, I just know it happened but can't remember any examples. At least I think I have, I know sometimes it happens before the end of the dream or before waking up, and if I didn't do something that I was going to do in the dream, I'd ask myself why my dream-self couldn't do it/get the answer whilst not fully there in the head. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL @Dragon Lord @ShiraNoMai
I tagged you guys because the dream I had last night was about Phasmophobia so I know you three will definitely relate to it. XD

So I don't remember every detail and I don't know why I dreamed about Phasmo, but the most notable part was that a secret update had been done that hadn't been discovered enough yet to have become known, and it involved a very very rare event where the ghost would just suddenly go on a rampage in a room going nuts with the light switches and throwing shit everywhere while screaming the word "chaos". We thought that was all there was to the secret update, but one of us responded to the event by questioningly saying "Chaos?", and it turned out that if any player said the word chaos it would trigger the ghost to perform a "chaotic hunt", which caused the entire map to just have crazy light shows, doors would slam open and shut, items would get thrown everywhere, and the only way to survive was to just keep running because hiding was useless. Even better, the ghost was able to also leave the interior of the map and go outside to the truck and stuff too, which also suffered from everything in it going haywire, so literally nobody could be safe from the hunt.

It was just pure bedlam and I'm glad that was the part I remembered from my dream. I'm also kinda wishing that such a thing would be added to the game because of how batshit crazy it would be. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL @Dragon Lord @ShiraNoMai
I tagged you guys because the dream I had last night was about Phasmophobia so I know you three will definitely relate to it. XD

So I don't remember every detail and I don't know why I dreamed about Phasmo, but the most notable part was that a secret update had been done that hadn't been discovered enough yet to have become known, and it involved a very very rare event where the ghost would just suddenly go on a rampage in a room going nuts with the light switches and throwing shit everywhere while screaming the word "chaos". We thought that was all there was to the secret update, but one of us responded to the event by questioningly saying "Chaos?", and it turned out that if any player said the word chaos it would trigger the ghost to perform a "chaotic hunt", which caused the entire map to just have crazy light shows, doors would slam open and shut, items would get thrown everywhere, and the only way to survive was to just keep running because hiding was useless. Even better, the ghost was able to also leave the interior of the map and go outside to the truck and stuff too, which also suffered from everything in it going haywire, so literally nobody could be safe from the hunt.

It was just pure bedlam and I'm glad that was the part I remembered from my dream. I'm also kinda wishing that such a thing would be added to the game because of how batshit crazy it would be. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Genuinely think that'd be a sick game mode. What a dream XD
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Genuinely think that'd be a sick game mode. What a dream XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haha, yeah I'd like to see something like that for Phasmo, triggers for crazy hunts instead of a standard one.

Ahh, still always forgetting the good dreams I've had so got none to share. Boo.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haha, yeah I'd like to see something like that for Phasmo, triggers for crazy hunts instead of a standard one.

Ahh, still always forgetting the good dreams I've had so got none to share. Boo.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey I got one finally, but I have to shorten the details as it's slowly going from my mind. XD

So I'm at my local train station with a bunch of people, although it's slightly changed a bit. A train arrives but it looks off and the digital notice does not say it has arrived yet and everyone else looks confused as well. There's a road to the left going down and we see another train somehow arrive on where the road is, yet that road has turned into tracks, however that train also looks strange. A real train with about four carriages appears as the two other trains vanish, before we all get on I thought the conductor I saw inside looks off too. As the journey progresses, the surrounding area becomes unfamiliar. The train goes off the tracks but continues fine as if it was on some imaginary tracks. The train speeds up and everyone starts to panic. I notice it is approaching a group of trees and a wooden train station in the middle of nowhere. I jump out the train as it crashes into all this, then come to the understanding of the passengers inside perished. Suddenly a ghost train similar to the off-looking ones from earlier appears and chases me down, with the conductor in the "real" train inside. (gets hazy here) Police arrive but are killed by the ghost train.

I manage to escape, survive and return to normal life where the "real" train seemingly crashed on normal tracks as it's on the news and the conductor is there, getting out of a trial that the crash was an accident, but the police who arrived mysteriously went missing and was not linked to him. Knowing this person isn't to be trusted and is otherworldly, I go to my train station again where the conductor will be. I...wake up before I confront him but I had the feeling more of the ghost train stuff was about to happen and that he was going to hunt me down. May have been an apparition before the confrontation.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey I got one finally, but I have to shorten the details as it's slowly going from my mind. XD

So I'm at my local train station with a bunch of people, although it's slightly changed a bit. A train arrives but it looks off and the digital notice does not say it has arrived yet and everyone else looks confused as well. There's a road to the left going down and we see another train somehow arrive on where the road is, yet that road has turned into tracks, however that train also looks strange. A real train with about four carriages appears as the two other trains vanish, before we all get on I thought the conductor I saw inside looks off too. As the journey progresses, the surrounding area becomes unfamiliar. The train goes off the tracks but continues fine as if it was on some imaginary tracks. The train speeds up and everyone starts to panic. I notice it is approaching a group of trees and a wooden train station in the middle of nowhere. I jump out the train as it crashes into all this, then come to the understanding of the passengers inside perished. Suddenly a ghost train similar to the off-looking ones from earlier appears and chases me down, with the conductor in the "real" train inside. (gets hazy here) Police arrive but are killed by the ghost train.

I manage to escape, survive and return to normal life where the "real" train seemingly crashed on normal tracks as it's on the news and the conductor is there, getting out of a trial that the crash was an accident, but the police who arrived mysteriously went missing and was not linked to him. Knowing this person isn't to be trusted and is otherworldly, I go to my train station again where the conductor will be. I...wake up before I confront him but I had the feeling more of the ghost train stuff was about to happen and that he was going to hunt me down. May have been an apparition before the confrontation.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I can't fully remember this dream I had not last night but the night before, but I do remember that it once again took place in this like, fictional location that has been the setting for multiple dreams I've had even when they've not all been focused around the same subject. Mostly sharing that because I just find it so weird how my mind can make up this entire "world" and then go back to it multiple times over the course of what feels like more than a year, yet the number of dreams I've had using it are probably less than the fingers on my hand. Hmm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I can't fully remember this dream I had not last night but the night before, but I do remember that it once again took place in this like, fictional location that has been the setting for multiple dreams I've had even when they've not all been focused around the same subject. Mostly sharing that because I just find it so weird how my mind can make up this entire "world" and then go back to it multiple times over the course of what feels like more than a year, yet the number of dreams I've had using it are probably less than the fingers on my hand. Hmm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Been another long period since I have one to share, did have others but kept forgetting them later in the day. Anyway.

(start of the dream is a bit hazy) I'm living in the wild sorta, well a small settlement with a lot of other people that's next to the wild, it had simple buildings. Anyway I'm investigating a group of tigers that have been a problem recently. I'm exploring the wild area for the tigers and find only four but are just relaxing at the moment, although they do notice me but don't do anything. I remember there was more of them and their alpha had died, or rather killed by something (animal or human), the remaining tigers had been attacking the people I was with. They seemed somewhat peaceful at the moment so I left them to survey the rest of the wild to see what other animals there were, for food sources for the tigers or if they were a threat too. I return to the settlement as it turns dark, knowing the tigers had begun moving for prey. The rest of the humans hid inside for the night, I hide with them for now.

A fire breaks out in the settlement and the people rush out with buckets of water to try and quell the flames, myself included. Some animals drew closer to the settlement, I also notice the tigers are about too. A man with a bucket was about to get some more and rushes off by himself, one of tigers begin chasing him, raising more panic among the people. One tiger who seemed to be their new leader appeared in front of a group I was in and we all started to slowly back away. I tried to get out of the crowd with a bit of difficulty, then the crowd scattered causing a bit of mayhem. I run, the tiger singles out me and gives chase. I climb one of the tallest "buildings" in the settlement making the tiger follow, jumping about too as I climbed. At the top, the tiger is about to pounce but I jump off to the ground again (it actually had quite the height), and run once again. I'm out of the settlement and do a big whistle which somehow alerts all four of the tigers out, they all follow after me as I sprint towards an even smaller settlement that...was my in-dream home (not my actual home). The tigers get so close to almost attacking me, but I presented to them a ton of prepared meat, both raw and cooked. So they pounced on all that instead, noming away, one even tried to softly nom another fellow tiger in a lull state too, I petted the one that was initially after me at the end. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Been another long period since I have one to share, did have others but kept forgetting them later in the day. Anyway.

(start of the dream is a bit hazy) I'm living in the wild sorta, well a small settlement with a lot of other people that's next to the wild, it had simple buildings. Anyway I'm investigating a group of tigers that have been a problem recently. I'm exploring the wild area for the tigers and find only four but are just relaxing at the moment, although they do notice me but don't do anything. I remember there was more of them and their alpha had died, or rather killed by something (animal or human), the remaining tigers had been attacking the people I was with. They seemed somewhat peaceful at the moment so I left them to survey the rest of the wild to see what other animals there were, for food sources for the tigers or if they were a threat too. I return to the settlement as it turns dark, knowing the tigers had begun moving for prey. The rest of the humans hid inside for the night, I hide with them for now.

A fire breaks out in the settlement and the people rush out with buckets of water to try and quell the flames, myself included. Some animals drew closer to the settlement, I also notice the tigers are about too. A man with a bucket was about to get some more and rushes off by himself, one of tigers begin chasing him, raising more panic among the people. One tiger who seemed to be their new leader appeared in front of a group I was in and we all started to slowly back away. I tried to get out of the crowd with a bit of difficulty, then the crowd scattered causing a bit of mayhem. I run, the tiger singles out me and gives chase. I climb one of the tallest "buildings" in the settlement making the tiger follow, jumping about too as I climbed. At the top, the tiger is about to pounce but I jump off to the ground again (it actually had quite the height), and run once again. I'm out of the settlement and do a big whistle which somehow alerts all four of the tigers out, they all follow after me as I sprint towards an even smaller settlement that...was my in-dream home (not my actual home). The tigers get so close to almost attacking me, but I presented to them a ton of prepared meat, both raw and cooked. So they pounced on all that instead, noming away, one even tried to softly nom another fellow tiger in a lull state too, I petted the one that was initially after me at the end. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Wow, what an adventurous dream LOL I kind of love it honestly. My adventure dreams aren't nearly as entertaining. They usually involve some inane basis, my IRL friends get involved (or coworkers, depending) and some gimmick let's wacky shenanigans happen. Lately they've been formatted to how my AP Psych teacher put it "like running through a Blockbuster, plucking random tapes, unraveling the reels and cutting them up, then randomly taping them back together and trying to make sense of the new film".
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Wow, what an adventurous dream LOL I kind of love it honestly. My adventure dreams aren't nearly as entertaining. They usually involve some inane basis, my IRL friends get involved (or coworkers, depending) and some gimmick let's wacky shenanigans happen. Lately they've been formatted to how my AP Psych teacher put it "like running through a Blockbuster, plucking random tapes, unraveling the reels and cutting them up, then randomly taping them back together and trying to make sense of the new film".
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, finally got a dream that was worth talking about. It only last some time between 6AM-8AM so it wasn't long.

It starts sort of towards the end of a movie kind of feel. What's been established is that I have joined a highly feared crime syndicate family that was led by the father of the main family with his three sons taking over. They have families of their own and are peaceful, friendly and doing good deeds during daylight hours but the questionable business happens during late hours and throughout the night. I had joined them and is considered a fourth son. The youngest son had been in an accident and was in a hospital. Anyway, during the day the father is called upon by what we knew was big trouble and that we were next, so when night comes we leave their families who will not be touched if we weren't with them. The youngest escapes the hospital to join his brothers one final time.

The four of us are now in some woods but we know we were followed and are soon surrounded by rivals and gangs, but we were presently in hiding from them. There was a moment to get away, however the youngest son's injuries slow him down and gets shot by one of the rivals, but us three knew it was too late for him, he knew it too so he'd sacrifice himself for us to get away.

Next, we make our way into a more commercial area but still in hiding as we knew the police would be after us too. The middle brother is too saddened by what happened to the youngest and decides he too will be a distraction this time for the police and he just walks out willingly through lanes of traffic. He's known to be extremely lucky and manages to survive by cars miraculously missing him as he made his way by some officers. We knew they'd possibly be on shoot to kill duty of us specifically however they do not open fire, even as the brother takes out a gun. He surrenders and willingly lies down to be handcuffed, however me and the eldest, Colt (his crime name, I don't remember the names of the other two) were slowly making our way out of the busy area and do not wait out to see what happens to him. Myself and Colt continue to elude detection and reach the edge of the city to make our final escape into freedom. However Colt insists I go without him, and that he'll make them believe I was gunned down by the rivals just like his brother was likely to have, and that he'll face the music just like his father and brother will. I understood and left, looking back to see Colt just sit there waiting until I was almost out of sight, then turns back.

I don't remember what crimes the family actually did, I just knew that's where the fortune came from for some generations, and I just happened to join them not long ago so viewed as a more innocent party, but knew of their actual more positive side. Their families knew too of course or perhaps a part of it, but not saying they were fully "good". It was just a dream I don't normally get and found it interesting even though I didn't get to know the earlier parts of it, I may have done some shady stuff too but probably not as bad as them. XD Probably sounds like a movie has been done similar to this anyway, I know I haven't watched one like it, closest would be Lawless but my dream wasn't set like that.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, finally got a dream that was worth talking about. It only last some time between 6AM-8AM so it wasn't long.

It starts sort of towards the end of a movie kind of feel. What's been established is that I have joined a highly feared crime syndicate family that was led by the father of the main family with his three sons taking over. They have families of their own and are peaceful, friendly and doing good deeds during daylight hours but the questionable business happens during late hours and throughout the night. I had joined them and is considered a fourth son. The youngest son had been in an accident and was in a hospital. Anyway, during the day the father is called upon by what we knew was big trouble and that we were next, so when night comes we leave their families who will not be touched if we weren't with them. The youngest escapes the hospital to join his brothers one final time.

The four of us are now in some woods but we know we were followed and are soon surrounded by rivals and gangs, but we were presently in hiding from them. There was a moment to get away, however the youngest son's injuries slow him down and gets shot by one of the rivals, but us three knew it was too late for him, he knew it too so he'd sacrifice himself for us to get away.

Next, we make our way into a more commercial area but still in hiding as we knew the police would be after us too. The middle brother is too saddened by what happened to the youngest and decides he too will be a distraction this time for the police and he just walks out willingly through lanes of traffic. He's known to be extremely lucky and manages to survive by cars miraculously missing him as he made his way by some officers. We knew they'd possibly be on shoot to kill duty of us specifically however they do not open fire, even as the brother takes out a gun. He surrenders and willingly lies down to be handcuffed, however me and the eldest, Colt (his crime name, I don't remember the names of the other two) were slowly making our way out of the busy area and do not wait out to see what happens to him. Myself and Colt continue to elude detection and reach the edge of the city to make our final escape into freedom. However Colt insists I go without him, and that he'll make them believe I was gunned down by the rivals just like his brother was likely to have, and that he'll face the music just like his father and brother will. I understood and left, looking back to see Colt just sit there waiting until I was almost out of sight, then turns back.

I don't remember what crimes the family actually did, I just knew that's where the fortune came from for some generations, and I just happened to join them not long ago so viewed as a more innocent party, but knew of their actual more positive side. Their families knew too of course or perhaps a part of it, but not saying they were fully "good". It was just a dream I don't normally get and found it interesting even though I didn't get to know the earlier parts of it, I may have done some shady stuff too but probably not as bad as them. XD Probably sounds like a movie has been done similar to this anyway, I know I haven't watched one like it, closest would be Lawless but my dream wasn't set like that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Dream Home/Room Moonface 3 2,603 Jul 13th, 2022, 03:12 AM
Last Post: WR91