Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
The greatest topic of all has returned! (*mostly sarcasm) 
The topic where you come and share those random, cool dreams you had overnight. If you recall them that is. And if you want to. LOL Plus any you may remember that happened long ago.

I'll share two, one that will stay with me for a long time, and one from last night.

Probably have mentioned this before, but it's the one that used to be a reoccurring nightmare when I was a child. I don't know how the dream starts exactly, but will always have me alone being chased by someone or something in my house at night. I run upstairs to my bedroom, and shut the door. Don't hear anything on the other side, so I peek out to check. The door of my parent's room was closed, but after a while slowly opens. Something charges out towards me, and I attempt to hide before it captures me, but always fail. I never know what happens at that point, since I wake up then.
I got over the nightmare, after having the same dream but altered slightly. I am chased and hide. I don't go into my room, but stop as I look at my parent's door. Out comes a missile for some reason, but doesn't go for me. Instead, it aims at whatever was chasing me, plus other kids appeared to throw tomatoes at my pursuer. The relief as I woke up, finally free of the nightmare was great.

Last night's dream. Well, the one I remember. I am in a sweet shop, choosing candy for a pick and mix plus a can of drink to go with it. I make my way to the counter to pay. Two staff were serving, and both acknowledged what I am buying. I pay, but before I go they tell me I have to run my products through a scanning machine, to register on the system of what I've bought. It's made out this "system" is like a bigger power, or like people have to tell the government of what they're buying. Wasn't clear, but something like that. Anyway, when I scan them, the system denies me. I'm told I'm not registered on the system, but I ask why wasn't I told earlier. The system seemed to thought I was my brother, who was registered. So, I had to go through the process of getting an account so it can be proven what I bought. Got to the type in password and started typing, but it was shown what I was typing to everyone in the shop. I asked where the hide characters option was, but there was none. So that pissed me off, cancelled and walked out. If I was to get done for doing that I don't know, because it ended there. Felt like I was going to though. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
The greatest topic of all has returned! (*mostly sarcasm) 
The topic where you come and share those random, cool dreams you had overnight. If you recall them that is. And if you want to. LOL Plus any you may remember that happened long ago.

I'll share two, one that will stay with me for a long time, and one from last night.

Probably have mentioned this before, but it's the one that used to be a reoccurring nightmare when I was a child. I don't know how the dream starts exactly, but will always have me alone being chased by someone or something in my house at night. I run upstairs to my bedroom, and shut the door. Don't hear anything on the other side, so I peek out to check. The door of my parent's room was closed, but after a while slowly opens. Something charges out towards me, and I attempt to hide before it captures me, but always fail. I never know what happens at that point, since I wake up then.
I got over the nightmare, after having the same dream but altered slightly. I am chased and hide. I don't go into my room, but stop as I look at my parent's door. Out comes a missile for some reason, but doesn't go for me. Instead, it aims at whatever was chasing me, plus other kids appeared to throw tomatoes at my pursuer. The relief as I woke up, finally free of the nightmare was great.

Last night's dream. Well, the one I remember. I am in a sweet shop, choosing candy for a pick and mix plus a can of drink to go with it. I make my way to the counter to pay. Two staff were serving, and both acknowledged what I am buying. I pay, but before I go they tell me I have to run my products through a scanning machine, to register on the system of what I've bought. It's made out this "system" is like a bigger power, or like people have to tell the government of what they're buying. Wasn't clear, but something like that. Anyway, when I scan them, the system denies me. I'm told I'm not registered on the system, but I ask why wasn't I told earlier. The system seemed to thought I was my brother, who was registered. So, I had to go through the process of getting an account so it can be proven what I bought. Got to the type in password and started typing, but it was shown what I was typing to everyone in the shop. I asked where the hide characters option was, but there was none. So that pissed me off, cancelled and walked out. If I was to get done for doing that I don't know, because it ended there. Felt like I was going to though. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
interesting dreams you have EL!

I don't think I ever shared this one before, but I actually had a somewhat "re-occuring nightmare" it has happened in my nightmares twice. I can't quite remember if it was always the same, but the basic of it is this.

I end up being chased by my friend's dog that I had when I was like 5ish. No idea why it happened again, but like a few years ago it did and it always strikes me as odd that it happened again. Oh I also have a phobia of dogs not as bad as when I was a kid, but I was scared of them pretty bad when I was younger. When me and my friend wanted to play outside his poor parents had to bring the two dogs inside and lock them in a room. Which I really appreciate in retrospect.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
interesting dreams you have EL!

I don't think I ever shared this one before, but I actually had a somewhat "re-occuring nightmare" it has happened in my nightmares twice. I can't quite remember if it was always the same, but the basic of it is this.

I end up being chased by my friend's dog that I had when I was like 5ish. No idea why it happened again, but like a few years ago it did and it always strikes me as odd that it happened again. Oh I also have a phobia of dogs not as bad as when I was a kid, but I was scared of them pretty bad when I was younger. When me and my friend wanted to play outside his poor parents had to bring the two dogs inside and lock them in a room. Which I really appreciate in retrospect.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
The oldest dream I remember having was decades ago, I fighting along side BJ Blazkowicz in Castle Wolfenstein, in the dream I got nailed in the groin and when I woke up it felt like I got nailed in the groin so ever since then I held the strong beliefe that "You can't get hurt in your dreams" is pure bullshit.

A lot of my dreams are continuations to ones I had in the past even if I don't recall them now.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
The oldest dream I remember having was decades ago, I fighting along side BJ Blazkowicz in Castle Wolfenstein, in the dream I got nailed in the groin and when I woke up it felt like I got nailed in the groin so ever since then I held the strong beliefe that "You can't get hurt in your dreams" is pure bullshit.

A lot of my dreams are continuations to ones I had in the past even if I don't recall them now.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 23rd, 2018, 07:30 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
This dream makes me think of a late game sequence that happens in The Evil Within 2 when Sebastian confronts his nightmares he's been experiencing since the first game. XD

I had a really crazy dream last night. It involved myself, Shira, and my family and we were in my hometown standing at the bus stop at the back of the Asda parking lot (extra detail only for EL's benefit). A plane used for internal flights flies above, and some of us are watching it when it suddenly starts to lose altitude and plummets down into some houses and flats nearby, exploding.

Before we can really react, we notice another plane above that also just suddenly starts falling, spinning over itself vertically until it hits the ground. All of us run across the parking lot out of the way of more planes that are just randomly turning up and falling, and we decide to hide in Asda because for some reason it's strong enough to withstand any planes if they fall on it (they don't).

Everyone in the store is listening to the store radio which says that for some reason, any British Airways planes are tumbling out of the sky. For whatever reason, we then decide that we can fly to somewhere safe using a Virgin flight, and so drive to a small airport that now randomly exists at the edge of my town and get on said flight. Everyone thinks it'll be safe, but shortly after take off the plane begins to lose control and spins vertically towards the ground, but the pilot somehow manages to correct the plane and we have a rough but safe landing in a field.

At this point, I "woke" up and began telling my parents about the dream I just had, but as I'm at their place telling them this I'm still actually dreaming. I woke up for real after that and hopefully me writing this on here is reality and not another dream within a dream. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 23rd, 2018, 07:30 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
This dream makes me think of a late game sequence that happens in The Evil Within 2 when Sebastian confronts his nightmares he's been experiencing since the first game. XD

I had a really crazy dream last night. It involved myself, Shira, and my family and we were in my hometown standing at the bus stop at the back of the Asda parking lot (extra detail only for EL's benefit). A plane used for internal flights flies above, and some of us are watching it when it suddenly starts to lose altitude and plummets down into some houses and flats nearby, exploding.

Before we can really react, we notice another plane above that also just suddenly starts falling, spinning over itself vertically until it hits the ground. All of us run across the parking lot out of the way of more planes that are just randomly turning up and falling, and we decide to hide in Asda because for some reason it's strong enough to withstand any planes if they fall on it (they don't).

Everyone in the store is listening to the store radio which says that for some reason, any British Airways planes are tumbling out of the sky. For whatever reason, we then decide that we can fly to somewhere safe using a Virgin flight, and so drive to a small airport that now randomly exists at the edge of my town and get on said flight. Everyone thinks it'll be safe, but shortly after take off the plane begins to lose control and spins vertically towards the ground, but the pilot somehow manages to correct the plane and we have a rough but safe landing in a field.

At this point, I "woke" up and began telling my parents about the dream I just had, but as I'm at their place telling them this I'm still actually dreaming. I woke up for real after that and hopefully me writing this on here is reality and not another dream within a dream. XD
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
There was a time in my life (around ten years ago or so) that had me regularly dreaming about going to war on a very horrid place against what I could have sworn were either US Marines or Royal Marines, but that inevitably ended in the same way: with me getting lost and taken prisoner while screaming off the top of my lungs that I hadn't done anything to deserve that.

It was extremely unsettling and I hope I never have it again.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
There was a time in my life (around ten years ago or so) that had me regularly dreaming about going to war on a very horrid place against what I could have sworn were either US Marines or Royal Marines, but that inevitably ended in the same way: with me getting lost and taken prisoner while screaming off the top of my lungs that I hadn't done anything to deserve that.

It was extremely unsettling and I hope I never have it again.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I kept thinking I was the last to post in here, but obviously not. I have a few, five to be exact, to go through actually. XD Warning: Wall text imminent. Enjoy?

First up some Dodgeball. Aw, I've missed playing dodgeball so I was glad I had one revolving around that. Don't know what was going on before, but two games are played in my dream. One very hazy, all I remember is a game was played. The second, teams were picked, but no one realised one side had much less players on it for some reason. Other people might've joined during play, but neglected the other side. I was on the side with more players on, but I was the first to notice teams were unfair when I saw how many of them were out. I was still in, the game was halted and I elected myself to join the other side, a few more did too, but still wasn't enough. Everyone carried on though, and eventually my new side won. I didn't get knocked out, could've been related to one real life game I had where me and one other on my team survived against odds.

Second was set in my town. I didn't notice at first though, and I was running about a bit. Suddenly I knew I was in some kind of danger, but also a part of some group, or they are about helping. There was a creature loose in the town, and people were advised to stay away or inside. I remained outside, but there was a reason - I was one of the people this creature was chasing. I ran along the main road going through our town (Moony and maybe Shira would know this is the roundabout near Asda, I was going in the direction to Compass Gardens, or rather the turning to where my house eventually is), and hid behind the bushes there. Suddenly I find Miles from Fullmetal Alchemist there, and he's part of the unit that's out to capture hostile animals. The creature that was after me was an angry gorilla, but it was grotesque compared to a standard gorilla. He was on his comms to other people on his team. Apparently I had lead the gorilla near a trap they had set up. I assume they caught it, but I may have woken up before that happened. I hope the other team members were from FMA too. Funny though, because I hadn't looked at anything FMA related before the dream. Just out of nowhere, Miles happened to be the guy I met. XD

Third was like futuristic RPG video game...kind of. Well, not like a technological future exactly, although the armour and weapons had an otherworldly feel to them, but there were a lot of neon and lights, yet dark and mysterious. Man, it's so hard to explain. Terrain was pretty much black, at night, yet there was some lights to highlight objects, people, enemies and such. I'm just going to give up, because some of what does happen is weird. To start, there was a lot of people/players together like a hub before the game, but everyone was trying out their stuff and going on obstacle courses. I was on a tall, long monkey bar frame, plus Lucky Star girls (Konata, Kagami, Tsukasa, Miyuki), Haruhi, Mikuru and Yuki were there. Possibly Tsuruya as well. At times I wasn't there, and I took the viewpoint of them. Although I did do the monkey bars. XD Once completed, they were high-fiving each other.
We got into a party and played the first level of this game. Can't remember who had what exactly now but there was stylish sword, sword & shield, lance, dual wielding weapons, magic staff, magic gloves, bow, plus different armour depending on class. Every class had a means to defend themselves (Tsukasa was a healer I believe, and used a staff, that's the one I do remember). We seemed to be getting along well, often getting cocky and running ahead before everyone or acting silly. Soon however, there was an obvious change in what lied ahead and enemies that appeared. Looked more menacing than before. One of us tried to attack like we had done before, but they were attacked and received a ton of damage, almost getting KO'd. It was a freaking difficulty spike IN THE FIRST LEVEL. The one who was attacked retreated and got healed from two who had healing abilities, while the rest strategised to deal with the new enemy. Eventually it was taken down, but those who fought lost much HP. Konata and Haruhi were more interested at this point though, and insisted on going further. Although everyone actually agreed with them, almost in similar fashion, much to my surprise. I didn't get to see the rest of the level, as I woke up. D=

Fourth, and these two...er three happened last night. This is one I've had similar dreams of before. Possibly once or twice before, but only the premise. Athough not much happens in this. A (mine & Moony's) secondary school class reunion, that takes place in our school/tutor room. I go to the tutor room with the letter or invite I was given. On the desks there are names for people to sit at. Not everyone turns up, as Moony is one of them. Our tutor takes notice of this, and I tell everyone he's in Florida. She expresses with disappointed in that, as well as the others who didn't show up. Josh wasn't either, and there was a nickname I never heard of for him for some reason. I knew the nickname after the dream, but not now. Nothing else happens after that. XD

Fifth dream comes in two parts. Takes place what's meant to be Florida but obviously isn't because I haven't been there yet. Although it's during my two weeks out there which is....very strange indeed. I want to be clear right now, I do not want any of this to happen, nor thought of it, because I was kinda freaked out when I woke up...twice. D= Yet found the funny side of how the places envisioned I'm sure don't exist.

I get a call from Moony urgently asking me to meet him down by the dock. On my way there, I go through an eerie shop right next to this dock. At times I thought objects would move on their own or something looks at me in the corner of my eye. Other things happened, wish I could describe it better, but I've forgotten. Don't take long in there, since I was on my way to meet up with Moony on a balcony, who was very panicked. He tells me he's lost Shira, who had fallen into the sea/river. There was other objects in the water, so something must've happened to cause that. Moony starts saying how could this happen, she could've drowned by now. I've started to panic as well, trying to search with him. We somehow see a Little Mermaid plush floating underwater, and both wishing that was Shira so we could jump in and get her out. After some more panicking, we come to some steps by the side of the river and notice someone lifting themselves out. It's Shira! As Moony and Shira embrace, I suddenly notice "holy crap, where are her clothes?!" and pull out a top that could cover her well I happened to have. Shira said she had to quickly remove clothing so she could swim back, and that we shouldn't have worried so much. She puts on the top with such speed, it tears slightly.

Part two, it's the same area. I'm called to meet Moony and Shira at the eerie shop. Similar odd things happen in the shop, but we barely take notice. We find a section that has frozen items, and both of them grab many frozen items and ornaments to put into a trolley bag we have. One of them was about to put something large in the trolley until the other tells them not to, or we can't fit planks of firewood in there. I wonder what on Earth they are trying to buy.

These two happen within about half an hour or more in real time, as I check my time after both instances, which were just before my alarm (I remember noticing how I have to get up soon, but was in a state I could fall asleep almost instantly). Possibly less because I stop half way through to wake up and fall back sleep into the second.

That was one long ass post, and glad it's done. Dreams, continue to be the fun weird place I find myself in unconsciously. =3
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I kept thinking I was the last to post in here, but obviously not. I have a few, five to be exact, to go through actually. XD Warning: Wall text imminent. Enjoy?

First up some Dodgeball. Aw, I've missed playing dodgeball so I was glad I had one revolving around that. Don't know what was going on before, but two games are played in my dream. One very hazy, all I remember is a game was played. The second, teams were picked, but no one realised one side had much less players on it for some reason. Other people might've joined during play, but neglected the other side. I was on the side with more players on, but I was the first to notice teams were unfair when I saw how many of them were out. I was still in, the game was halted and I elected myself to join the other side, a few more did too, but still wasn't enough. Everyone carried on though, and eventually my new side won. I didn't get knocked out, could've been related to one real life game I had where me and one other on my team survived against odds.

Second was set in my town. I didn't notice at first though, and I was running about a bit. Suddenly I knew I was in some kind of danger, but also a part of some group, or they are about helping. There was a creature loose in the town, and people were advised to stay away or inside. I remained outside, but there was a reason - I was one of the people this creature was chasing. I ran along the main road going through our town (Moony and maybe Shira would know this is the roundabout near Asda, I was going in the direction to Compass Gardens, or rather the turning to where my house eventually is), and hid behind the bushes there. Suddenly I find Miles from Fullmetal Alchemist there, and he's part of the unit that's out to capture hostile animals. The creature that was after me was an angry gorilla, but it was grotesque compared to a standard gorilla. He was on his comms to other people on his team. Apparently I had lead the gorilla near a trap they had set up. I assume they caught it, but I may have woken up before that happened. I hope the other team members were from FMA too. Funny though, because I hadn't looked at anything FMA related before the dream. Just out of nowhere, Miles happened to be the guy I met. XD

Third was like futuristic RPG video game...kind of. Well, not like a technological future exactly, although the armour and weapons had an otherworldly feel to them, but there were a lot of neon and lights, yet dark and mysterious. Man, it's so hard to explain. Terrain was pretty much black, at night, yet there was some lights to highlight objects, people, enemies and such. I'm just going to give up, because some of what does happen is weird. To start, there was a lot of people/players together like a hub before the game, but everyone was trying out their stuff and going on obstacle courses. I was on a tall, long monkey bar frame, plus Lucky Star girls (Konata, Kagami, Tsukasa, Miyuki), Haruhi, Mikuru and Yuki were there. Possibly Tsuruya as well. At times I wasn't there, and I took the viewpoint of them. Although I did do the monkey bars. XD Once completed, they were high-fiving each other.
We got into a party and played the first level of this game. Can't remember who had what exactly now but there was stylish sword, sword & shield, lance, dual wielding weapons, magic staff, magic gloves, bow, plus different armour depending on class. Every class had a means to defend themselves (Tsukasa was a healer I believe, and used a staff, that's the one I do remember). We seemed to be getting along well, often getting cocky and running ahead before everyone or acting silly. Soon however, there was an obvious change in what lied ahead and enemies that appeared. Looked more menacing than before. One of us tried to attack like we had done before, but they were attacked and received a ton of damage, almost getting KO'd. It was a freaking difficulty spike IN THE FIRST LEVEL. The one who was attacked retreated and got healed from two who had healing abilities, while the rest strategised to deal with the new enemy. Eventually it was taken down, but those who fought lost much HP. Konata and Haruhi were more interested at this point though, and insisted on going further. Although everyone actually agreed with them, almost in similar fashion, much to my surprise. I didn't get to see the rest of the level, as I woke up. D=

Fourth, and these two...er three happened last night. This is one I've had similar dreams of before. Possibly once or twice before, but only the premise. Athough not much happens in this. A (mine & Moony's) secondary school class reunion, that takes place in our school/tutor room. I go to the tutor room with the letter or invite I was given. On the desks there are names for people to sit at. Not everyone turns up, as Moony is one of them. Our tutor takes notice of this, and I tell everyone he's in Florida. She expresses with disappointed in that, as well as the others who didn't show up. Josh wasn't either, and there was a nickname I never heard of for him for some reason. I knew the nickname after the dream, but not now. Nothing else happens after that. XD

Fifth dream comes in two parts. Takes place what's meant to be Florida but obviously isn't because I haven't been there yet. Although it's during my two weeks out there which is....very strange indeed. I want to be clear right now, I do not want any of this to happen, nor thought of it, because I was kinda freaked out when I woke up...twice. D= Yet found the funny side of how the places envisioned I'm sure don't exist.

I get a call from Moony urgently asking me to meet him down by the dock. On my way there, I go through an eerie shop right next to this dock. At times I thought objects would move on their own or something looks at me in the corner of my eye. Other things happened, wish I could describe it better, but I've forgotten. Don't take long in there, since I was on my way to meet up with Moony on a balcony, who was very panicked. He tells me he's lost Shira, who had fallen into the sea/river. There was other objects in the water, so something must've happened to cause that. Moony starts saying how could this happen, she could've drowned by now. I've started to panic as well, trying to search with him. We somehow see a Little Mermaid plush floating underwater, and both wishing that was Shira so we could jump in and get her out. After some more panicking, we come to some steps by the side of the river and notice someone lifting themselves out. It's Shira! As Moony and Shira embrace, I suddenly notice "holy crap, where are her clothes?!" and pull out a top that could cover her well I happened to have. Shira said she had to quickly remove clothing so she could swim back, and that we shouldn't have worried so much. She puts on the top with such speed, it tears slightly.

Part two, it's the same area. I'm called to meet Moony and Shira at the eerie shop. Similar odd things happen in the shop, but we barely take notice. We find a section that has frozen items, and both of them grab many frozen items and ornaments to put into a trolley bag we have. One of them was about to put something large in the trolley until the other tells them not to, or we can't fit planks of firewood in there. I wonder what on Earth they are trying to buy.

These two happen within about half an hour or more in real time, as I check my time after both instances, which were just before my alarm (I remember noticing how I have to get up soon, but was in a state I could fall asleep almost instantly). Possibly less because I stop half way through to wake up and fall back sleep into the second.

That was one long ass post, and glad it's done. Dreams, continue to be the fun weird place I find myself in unconsciously. =3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
A recent dream I had, is that I woke up & went onto the support forum in my dream & in my dream it was still zetabaords (not tat as it is now) . While posting & responding to stuff, I go to anther thread to read something someone posted not even 5 minutes ago, & while reading I click to the main section to see I have a PM from Brandon. Curious I open it to read him GIVING ME the zb's code on google drive. I almost fell over, cause wtf was I going to do with it? I'm no web developer. So in my dream I discreetly approach some one on the support forum via discord & ask them what I should do with the code I was given, they ask me if I can hand it over & I can't because in the PM sent, was an agreement that I couldn't allow the code 'out' until sometime in 2020, because that's when the code would be 'free to use'. It was just weird to me, because I feel that if something that important just fell in my lap, I'd want to reach out to those in the community who'd want to salvage zetaboards, at the very least. But, alas it was only a dream.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
A recent dream I had, is that I woke up & went onto the support forum in my dream & in my dream it was still zetabaords (not tat as it is now) . While posting & responding to stuff, I go to anther thread to read something someone posted not even 5 minutes ago, & while reading I click to the main section to see I have a PM from Brandon. Curious I open it to read him GIVING ME the zb's code on google drive. I almost fell over, cause wtf was I going to do with it? I'm no web developer. So in my dream I discreetly approach some one on the support forum via discord & ask them what I should do with the code I was given, they ask me if I can hand it over & I can't because in the PM sent, was an agreement that I couldn't allow the code 'out' until sometime in 2020, because that's when the code would be 'free to use'. It was just weird to me, because I feel that if something that important just fell in my lap, I'd want to reach out to those in the community who'd want to salvage zetaboards, at the very least. But, alas it was only a dream.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Not a lawyer to your dream self:
Sooo you know those email signatures that said "This information may be confidential if sent in error please delete the email"
Pure bullshit not based on any legal standing. Same with "Oh here is this thing! But here are the terms! (after you received it or before you consented or not to it)
Dream Brandon would be SOL if dream you released the code since you never agreed to said terms before he gave you position of it Whistle

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Not a lawyer to your dream self:
Sooo you know those email signatures that said "This information may be confidential if sent in error please delete the email"
Pure bullshit not based on any legal standing. Same with "Oh here is this thing! But here are the terms! (after you received it or before you consented or not to it)
Dream Brandon would be SOL if dream you released the code since you never agreed to said terms before he gave you position of it Whistle
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
I used to recall dreams very clearly and I even kept a log of what went on in my head but now, my brain's like a sieve with them now Sad
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
I used to recall dreams very clearly and I even kept a log of what went on in my head but now, my brain's like a sieve with them now Sad
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Kind of remember one from last night.

I was part of a group who were trainees in the middle of a real mission in tracking down and eliminating monsters. The area I was in was quite dark, and our leader was facing the monster, while we were assisting. The monster fled for the time being, so we regrouped and traced it's whereabouts. We find it, but the area freezes like a game as our leader gives us a tutorial. The monster is human-like, and has a human male form, although still quite large in size/height. Our leader indicates a weak spot-on the ride side of their abdomen, where a heart or vital organ was. Although, we have to pierce the outer skin, as it was tough. As we were in darkness, the monster won't know who we are in now daylight, so we had a plan of attack; to stay hidden amongst normal citizens (for some reason they're not bothered by a a giant human). The leader pretends to guide us on a tour of the area, which now starts to move. I notice the monster behind us moving too, so I decide to get into cover a bit away from our group. The leader nods at me, and I move out. The monster nears the group, and now behind, I call to the monster to distract it. It turns, and approaches me. I have gun, but hidden. I was thinking of using it, but didn't as I'd likely get attacked so close. I start having a conversation with it, in English. XD The monster tells me it's looking for a dark haired man (a description of the leader) and a group, and I offer to help it search. I lead it past our group, and I pretend to be clueless about them. A while passes, and me and the monster enter a storey car park with lots of pillars. I figure this could be a chance for me to target the monster's weakspot, so when we have a distance apart, I aim for the right abdomen. The shot misses, barely a whisker width away from the body. The monster realises my betrayal, and starts to turn into it's true form again. I see our leader, signalling me to get of there and follow him. I manage to get away, and us and some of the group (no idea where the rest went) decide to find another location to fight it. The monster follows, although slow but menacingly, as if it didn't fear us anymore.
Something else happens, which I forget, but I woke up before the end. Damn. XD
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Kind of remember one from last night.

I was part of a group who were trainees in the middle of a real mission in tracking down and eliminating monsters. The area I was in was quite dark, and our leader was facing the monster, while we were assisting. The monster fled for the time being, so we regrouped and traced it's whereabouts. We find it, but the area freezes like a game as our leader gives us a tutorial. The monster is human-like, and has a human male form, although still quite large in size/height. Our leader indicates a weak spot-on the ride side of their abdomen, where a heart or vital organ was. Although, we have to pierce the outer skin, as it was tough. As we were in darkness, the monster won't know who we are in now daylight, so we had a plan of attack; to stay hidden amongst normal citizens (for some reason they're not bothered by a a giant human). The leader pretends to guide us on a tour of the area, which now starts to move. I notice the monster behind us moving too, so I decide to get into cover a bit away from our group. The leader nods at me, and I move out. The monster nears the group, and now behind, I call to the monster to distract it. It turns, and approaches me. I have gun, but hidden. I was thinking of using it, but didn't as I'd likely get attacked so close. I start having a conversation with it, in English. XD The monster tells me it's looking for a dark haired man (a description of the leader) and a group, and I offer to help it search. I lead it past our group, and I pretend to be clueless about them. A while passes, and me and the monster enter a storey car park with lots of pillars. I figure this could be a chance for me to target the monster's weakspot, so when we have a distance apart, I aim for the right abdomen. The shot misses, barely a whisker width away from the body. The monster realises my betrayal, and starts to turn into it's true form again. I see our leader, signalling me to get of there and follow him. I manage to get away, and us and some of the group (no idea where the rest went) decide to find another location to fight it. The monster follows, although slow but menacingly, as if it didn't fear us anymore.
Something else happens, which I forget, but I woke up before the end. Damn. XD
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Time for a bump after way over a year. Even I have been forgetting dreams but have two now, although short.

First one which was Tuesday night into Wednesday;
I'm living in a random town, one completely made up and not one my real self is familiar with. Anyway, the beginning is blank but I'm near a group of people who are messing about in the town. One guy spots a large wasp nest and gets the bright idea to hit with a bat, with cheering from the group. I'm thinking to myself what an idiot they are, then suddenly the wasps pour out and begin attacking anyone in sight. The person who hits it gets instant karma, then the wasps spread through the town. I attempt to hide but the wasps find me and sting me repeatedly. They leave and continue, so I head somewhere else. The wasps appear and attack me again, then leave once more. I head to my home in the town, planning to treat the stings (my face has really puffed). The wasps are still on their rampage and arrive in the area so I try and hide, thinking "Why the fuck are you still after me, I didn't do anything!" but my find me. This time they fly up my sleeves to attack under my clothes, but which point I wake up.

I wasn't panicking when I woke up, which I thought I'd be. Just was a dream and nothing more, thought it was weird for a 'normal' dream, which is it what it felt like.

Second was one from last night. I'm in bed in my dream and see spiders on my ceiling, including the spider that's in my room in real life which I haven't bothered to get rid of yet (it's been in here like 3 weeks, although it's missing right now). Two are actually with that spider and there was an announcer talking about which they'll mate with and which they'll eat. ROFL I get up out of my bed and discover there's two giant beetles, almost like a hybrid rhinoceros and stag beetle. The announcer says something like they're dangerous and I'd better get rid of them. So I try to and....I've forgotten what happened after.
So yeah, I'm hoping I won't be getting a dream about insects and such tonight, I haven't been thinking or am worried about them so don't understand why I got them in two nights. Don't remember the dreams around them.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Time for a bump after way over a year. Even I have been forgetting dreams but have two now, although short.

First one which was Tuesday night into Wednesday;
I'm living in a random town, one completely made up and not one my real self is familiar with. Anyway, the beginning is blank but I'm near a group of people who are messing about in the town. One guy spots a large wasp nest and gets the bright idea to hit with a bat, with cheering from the group. I'm thinking to myself what an idiot they are, then suddenly the wasps pour out and begin attacking anyone in sight. The person who hits it gets instant karma, then the wasps spread through the town. I attempt to hide but the wasps find me and sting me repeatedly. They leave and continue, so I head somewhere else. The wasps appear and attack me again, then leave once more. I head to my home in the town, planning to treat the stings (my face has really puffed). The wasps are still on their rampage and arrive in the area so I try and hide, thinking "Why the fuck are you still after me, I didn't do anything!" but my find me. This time they fly up my sleeves to attack under my clothes, but which point I wake up.

I wasn't panicking when I woke up, which I thought I'd be. Just was a dream and nothing more, thought it was weird for a 'normal' dream, which is it what it felt like.

Second was one from last night. I'm in bed in my dream and see spiders on my ceiling, including the spider that's in my room in real life which I haven't bothered to get rid of yet (it's been in here like 3 weeks, although it's missing right now). Two are actually with that spider and there was an announcer talking about which they'll mate with and which they'll eat. ROFL I get up out of my bed and discover there's two giant beetles, almost like a hybrid rhinoceros and stag beetle. The announcer says something like they're dangerous and I'd better get rid of them. So I try to and....I've forgotten what happened after.
So yeah, I'm hoping I won't be getting a dream about insects and such tonight, I haven't been thinking or am worried about them so don't understand why I got them in two nights. Don't remember the dreams around them.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Meant to share this the other day but forgot. Luckily I remember the dream still. Grin

So I'm in a Math class in secondary school, and whatever assignment it is we get involves doing a task that is referred to by a name that starts with "ex", but the overarching story of this dream is I can't catch what this word is to know what I'm supposed to be doing. I ask the teacher to repeat it, and I can't catch the word, but other kids behind me can, so the teacher just thinks I'm trying to be a dick. Kids behind me spell it out to me and I still can't catch it; I hear what they say but I can't write it fast enough and the teacher doesn't let me ask again because of aforementioned assumption of me being a dick. So the class ends, and it's the last class of the day so I decide to try and look in the school library for an answer. No luck, so annoyed I go back to the classroom in the event my teacher is there or a book is there I can read to find the term. I get up there and the only person there is some random student, and the room now contains a small tub of water on a desk filled with small bits of debris.

The student asks me what I'm there for, I explain, and they try to explain the concept to me using this water tub. It involves something along the lines of sorting out the water from the debris, an analogy for sorting the crap data from the good data that is needed to solve whatever the assignment is. I ask if they can give me the word, but nope. They can't remember it. Just what the word stands for. I sigh and go to lean on the desk with my arm, but accidentally lean on the tub instead, knocking it off the table and spilling it onto the floor. I get frustrated at that, and the student says they'll deal with it so I just leave. I go down the stairs and in my annoyance can't remember what floor I need to get off at to reach the parking lot my car is in (we all apparently drive under the age of 16 now in England and my school magically added in some multi-level parking lots to accommodate this) so I decide to just go all the way to the bottom to walk out of the underground parking lot back to ground level to then go to the parking lot I am in. As I'm going down, I pass my first home room teacher I had in secondary school, who randomly asks me what's wrong. I question why she cares since she didn't care about me when I was in her home room, but tell her my problem anyway. She offers to get the answer from the teacher for me, but in exchange I have to go get her groceries because she can't do both before she needs to go home for the night.

My dream ended there so I guess we can assume I got the groceries and maybe got my answer or the word just forever eluded me. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Meant to share this the other day but forgot. Luckily I remember the dream still. Grin

So I'm in a Math class in secondary school, and whatever assignment it is we get involves doing a task that is referred to by a name that starts with "ex", but the overarching story of this dream is I can't catch what this word is to know what I'm supposed to be doing. I ask the teacher to repeat it, and I can't catch the word, but other kids behind me can, so the teacher just thinks I'm trying to be a dick. Kids behind me spell it out to me and I still can't catch it; I hear what they say but I can't write it fast enough and the teacher doesn't let me ask again because of aforementioned assumption of me being a dick. So the class ends, and it's the last class of the day so I decide to try and look in the school library for an answer. No luck, so annoyed I go back to the classroom in the event my teacher is there or a book is there I can read to find the term. I get up there and the only person there is some random student, and the room now contains a small tub of water on a desk filled with small bits of debris.

The student asks me what I'm there for, I explain, and they try to explain the concept to me using this water tub. It involves something along the lines of sorting out the water from the debris, an analogy for sorting the crap data from the good data that is needed to solve whatever the assignment is. I ask if they can give me the word, but nope. They can't remember it. Just what the word stands for. I sigh and go to lean on the desk with my arm, but accidentally lean on the tub instead, knocking it off the table and spilling it onto the floor. I get frustrated at that, and the student says they'll deal with it so I just leave. I go down the stairs and in my annoyance can't remember what floor I need to get off at to reach the parking lot my car is in (we all apparently drive under the age of 16 now in England and my school magically added in some multi-level parking lots to accommodate this) so I decide to just go all the way to the bottom to walk out of the underground parking lot back to ground level to then go to the parking lot I am in. As I'm going down, I pass my first home room teacher I had in secondary school, who randomly asks me what's wrong. I question why she cares since she didn't care about me when I was in her home room, but tell her my problem anyway. She offers to get the answer from the teacher for me, but in exchange I have to go get her groceries because she can't do both before she needs to go home for the night.

My dream ended there so I guess we can assume I got the groceries and maybe got my answer or the word just forever eluded me. Tongue
Ladybyrd402 Offline
This Is The Way
Currently Playing
Fortnite
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo Switch
XP: 715
Here are some of my past dreams:

My Professor Gryffen Dream
It was the first day back to school and it was Alista Gryffie's first day of college. Imagine her surprise when she found out that one of her Professors was her long-time boyfriend Professor Alistair Gryffen. During the summer break Alista and Gryffen were inseparable, but now that they're back in school they have to keep their relationship a secret during school hours because she is his student and he is her teacher. She was walking toward her first class which is her boyfriend's class when she noticed her classmates standing outside the door.
"Excuse me this is Professor Gryffen's classroom isn't it?" She asked.
The other students nodded their heads.
"Why are you standing out here and not in the classroom?" She asked.
Before the other students answered Professor Gryffen walked over.
"That's because there was water damage in my room." Gryffen answered.
"When and how did it happened Professor?" Alista asked.
"It happened during summer break when we had that rainstorm a few days ago." Gryffen began, "When I got word about it and came in I noticed there was a leak in the ceiling." he continued.
"So where are we going to have class Professor?" Alista asked.
"We'll be having class in a room down the hall because no one uses it this period." Gryffen answered.
All the students nodded their heads.
"Now if you all follow me we'll begin class." Gryffen said.
"I'll follow you to the end of the world and back." Alista thought.
So Professor Gryffen lead his students to their temporary classroom. Soon they were in the classroom and Professor Gryffen was teaching them for a few minutes and than a little later they had some free time to do whatever they want, which is either read or work on the worksheets that Professor Gryffen handed out a few minutes ago.
While the students were busy reading or working on their worksheets, Alista took the opportunity and went over to Professor Gryffen for awhile, but when she got to his desk she saw him video chatting with another girl and that made her a bit jealous. The girl was a shoulder length blonde hair girl who seemed to be flirting with him and it looked like he was flirting with her not knowing that his girlfriend, Alista was behind him.

My Terri Irwin Dream
The other night I had a dream that I was with Terri Irwin and her and I were looking for snakes because I told her that I really love snakes so we went on a snake hunt. A few weeks later Terri told me that she had to go back home to the Australia Zoo. Then I ask her "Can I go with you, Terri?" Terri said, "I am very sorry Amber, but you can't." Then I said, "Terri, I am really going to miss you. Will you be back here soon?" Then she said, "Amber, I am going to miss you too. I will email you when I will be back here."
Then after that we hugged and then we were at the airport and I watched her get on the plane but before she got on the plane everyone there felt the ground shake and I was even more nervous. I went to go see if I could see Terri from where I was at and I saw her and then she waved good-bye to me and I waved good-bye back to her. Then she got on the plane and I went outside to watch her plane take off and I didn't take my eyes off of the plane until I couldn't see it anymore and while I was watching the plane take off my family came up to me to take me home but I didn't know they were there until the plane was no longer in sight. When I noticed my family was there my cell phone rang and I answered it and it was Terri calling me from the plane and asking how I was doing. Then Terri and I were talking for awhile until we started cutting out from each other and we lost the connection so we had to hang up.
Then my family ask me who was on the phone and I told them and then later we were home and all I could think about was Terri and how much I missed her and everyone in my family asked me how I was and I told them that I missed Terri. Then someone in my family said something that made me so mad. They said, "Amber, you know that you are never going to see her again." Then I said, "How could you say such a mean thing!?! I will see her again she promise me that she will be back here and she will come and see me and do what we did the last time she was here." Then after that I woke up and that was the end of my dream that I had of Terri Irwin my Role Model, my Hero, my Queen, my Goddess.

My Michael Jackson Dream
I was in my room watching Michael Jackson's This Is It on DVD. Just as it went off I heard a knock at the door. At first I thought it was someone else but then my mom came into my room and told me that I had a visitor. When I saw who it was I nearly fainted. When my mom left I told Michael that I thought that she'll never leave. I gave him a passionate hug. When I was hugging him I didn't want to let go of him.
After we stopped hugging I asked Michael if he would like to dance with me. He said he would love to. I then asked him if he could teach me the dance to "Will You Be There?" because I love that dance. At first I wasn't getting the hang of it but Michael kept helping me and I finally got it after the tenth time. I also asked him if he could teach me how to do the "Moonwalk". Well of course he did.
After that I got out the Playstation 2 and put in my Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 and asked Michael if he would like to give it a try after watching me do it.
"So Michael would you like to watch me do this first?"
"Yes I would. I can do it after you?"
"Of course you can."
After I did the songs I wanted to do it was Michael's turn. I saw that he was just a little better at it than I was.
The next day Michael went with my mom and I to my Grandma's house. When my favorite uncle saw who walking in with me he couldn't believe it and I told him not to call Michael what he always calls him. But knowing my uncle he did it anyways and Michael didn't like it when my uncle called him "Michelle".
He told my uncle, "My name is Michael, not Michelle."
"You tell him, Michael."
Then my uncle started saying more negative things about Michael that both Michael and I didn't like to hear.
Michael than sang "Leave Me Alone" to my uncle. After that my uncle actually left him alone for the rest of the day. Which shocked me because I know my uncle won't ever do that. I then asked Michael if he could sing my favorite song of his. He knew what song was my favorite because I told him the night before. So then he started singing "This Is It".
After he sang "This Is It" I asked him if he would like to go outside and dance with me in the grass in the front yard. As we were about to dance I held out my hand to Michael and started singing "Can I Have This Dance?" Which I have on my laptop which I brought with me to my Grandma's house. As we were dancing and I was to "Can I Have This Dance?" Michael also started singing with me to that song. After the song was over Michael gave me a kiss. And no it wasn't a kiss on the cheek.

My Ronald McDonald Dream
One day Ronalda Sandiego, the granddaughter of Carmen Sandiego, the world's greatest thief, was at the mall with her boyfriend Ronald McDonald.
When they first got to the mall they went to the food court to eat lunch at McDonald's.
After they finished eating they were walking around the mall.
A few minutes later Ronalda was spotted by a Mall Cop and he recognized her as the granddaughter of the world's greatest thief, Carmen Sandiego.
He started chasing her.
She and Ronald went in opposite directions.
After a few minutes of the Mall Cop chasing her around she stopped to rest.
When she stopped the Mall Cop caught up to her and asked her to empty out her pockets and she told the Mall Cop that she didn't steal amything and the only thing she had in her pocket was an MP3 player that her grandmother gave her for her 16th birthday.
Just then she heard her grandmother on her earpiece.
She heard her grandmother tell her that her MP3 player she gave her was stolen but not from the Mall she is at right now.
Just when the Mall Cop was about to put his handcuffs on Ronalda, she gave him the slip.
Soon she came to an unusual elevator.
She got in and a black guy told her to hold on to the bar above her head so that she goes down with the elevator.
When she reached the bottom level she got out and when she did she saw a group of people standing around what looks like someone lying down on the ground.
When she made her way through the group of people to see what they were looking at and what she saw she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her boyfriend, Ronald McDonald lying down on the ground.
She told everyone to stand back to give him some room to breathe.
She kept asking Ronald to wake up and every time he didn't she kept getting more and more upset.
She also told him that she doesn't want to lose him because he means the world to her and that she can't live without him and that he is the best thing that has ever happened to her and that he is the love of her life and that he's her soulmate and her one true love and that she loves him with all her heart and after she said that he woke up.
[Image: tHRtXPkabmhykpwPASvF.jpg]
Ladybyrd402 Offline
This Is The Way
Currently Playing
Fortnite
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo Switch
XP: 715
Here are some of my past dreams:

My Professor Gryffen Dream
It was the first day back to school and it was Alista Gryffie's first day of college. Imagine her surprise when she found out that one of her Professors was her long-time boyfriend Professor Alistair Gryffen. During the summer break Alista and Gryffen were inseparable, but now that they're back in school they have to keep their relationship a secret during school hours because she is his student and he is her teacher. She was walking toward her first class which is her boyfriend's class when she noticed her classmates standing outside the door.
"Excuse me this is Professor Gryffen's classroom isn't it?" She asked.
The other students nodded their heads.
"Why are you standing out here and not in the classroom?" She asked.
Before the other students answered Professor Gryffen walked over.
"That's because there was water damage in my room." Gryffen answered.
"When and how did it happened Professor?" Alista asked.
"It happened during summer break when we had that rainstorm a few days ago." Gryffen began, "When I got word about it and came in I noticed there was a leak in the ceiling." he continued.
"So where are we going to have class Professor?" Alista asked.
"We'll be having class in a room down the hall because no one uses it this period." Gryffen answered.
All the students nodded their heads.
"Now if you all follow me we'll begin class." Gryffen said.
"I'll follow you to the end of the world and back." Alista thought.
So Professor Gryffen lead his students to their temporary classroom. Soon they were in the classroom and Professor Gryffen was teaching them for a few minutes and than a little later they had some free time to do whatever they want, which is either read or work on the worksheets that Professor Gryffen handed out a few minutes ago.
While the students were busy reading or working on their worksheets, Alista took the opportunity and went over to Professor Gryffen for awhile, but when she got to his desk she saw him video chatting with another girl and that made her a bit jealous. The girl was a shoulder length blonde hair girl who seemed to be flirting with him and it looked like he was flirting with her not knowing that his girlfriend, Alista was behind him.

My Terri Irwin Dream
The other night I had a dream that I was with Terri Irwin and her and I were looking for snakes because I told her that I really love snakes so we went on a snake hunt. A few weeks later Terri told me that she had to go back home to the Australia Zoo. Then I ask her "Can I go with you, Terri?" Terri said, "I am very sorry Amber, but you can't." Then I said, "Terri, I am really going to miss you. Will you be back here soon?" Then she said, "Amber, I am going to miss you too. I will email you when I will be back here."
Then after that we hugged and then we were at the airport and I watched her get on the plane but before she got on the plane everyone there felt the ground shake and I was even more nervous. I went to go see if I could see Terri from where I was at and I saw her and then she waved good-bye to me and I waved good-bye back to her. Then she got on the plane and I went outside to watch her plane take off and I didn't take my eyes off of the plane until I couldn't see it anymore and while I was watching the plane take off my family came up to me to take me home but I didn't know they were there until the plane was no longer in sight. When I noticed my family was there my cell phone rang and I answered it and it was Terri calling me from the plane and asking how I was doing. Then Terri and I were talking for awhile until we started cutting out from each other and we lost the connection so we had to hang up.
Then my family ask me who was on the phone and I told them and then later we were home and all I could think about was Terri and how much I missed her and everyone in my family asked me how I was and I told them that I missed Terri. Then someone in my family said something that made me so mad. They said, "Amber, you know that you are never going to see her again." Then I said, "How could you say such a mean thing!?! I will see her again she promise me that she will be back here and she will come and see me and do what we did the last time she was here." Then after that I woke up and that was the end of my dream that I had of Terri Irwin my Role Model, my Hero, my Queen, my Goddess.

My Michael Jackson Dream
I was in my room watching Michael Jackson's This Is It on DVD. Just as it went off I heard a knock at the door. At first I thought it was someone else but then my mom came into my room and told me that I had a visitor. When I saw who it was I nearly fainted. When my mom left I told Michael that I thought that she'll never leave. I gave him a passionate hug. When I was hugging him I didn't want to let go of him.
After we stopped hugging I asked Michael if he would like to dance with me. He said he would love to. I then asked him if he could teach me the dance to "Will You Be There?" because I love that dance. At first I wasn't getting the hang of it but Michael kept helping me and I finally got it after the tenth time. I also asked him if he could teach me how to do the "Moonwalk". Well of course he did.
After that I got out the Playstation 2 and put in my Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2 and asked Michael if he would like to give it a try after watching me do it.
"So Michael would you like to watch me do this first?"
"Yes I would. I can do it after you?"
"Of course you can."
After I did the songs I wanted to do it was Michael's turn. I saw that he was just a little better at it than I was.
The next day Michael went with my mom and I to my Grandma's house. When my favorite uncle saw who walking in with me he couldn't believe it and I told him not to call Michael what he always calls him. But knowing my uncle he did it anyways and Michael didn't like it when my uncle called him "Michelle".
He told my uncle, "My name is Michael, not Michelle."
"You tell him, Michael."
Then my uncle started saying more negative things about Michael that both Michael and I didn't like to hear.
Michael than sang "Leave Me Alone" to my uncle. After that my uncle actually left him alone for the rest of the day. Which shocked me because I know my uncle won't ever do that. I then asked Michael if he could sing my favorite song of his. He knew what song was my favorite because I told him the night before. So then he started singing "This Is It".
After he sang "This Is It" I asked him if he would like to go outside and dance with me in the grass in the front yard. As we were about to dance I held out my hand to Michael and started singing "Can I Have This Dance?" Which I have on my laptop which I brought with me to my Grandma's house. As we were dancing and I was to "Can I Have This Dance?" Michael also started singing with me to that song. After the song was over Michael gave me a kiss. And no it wasn't a kiss on the cheek.

My Ronald McDonald Dream
One day Ronalda Sandiego, the granddaughter of Carmen Sandiego, the world's greatest thief, was at the mall with her boyfriend Ronald McDonald.
When they first got to the mall they went to the food court to eat lunch at McDonald's.
After they finished eating they were walking around the mall.
A few minutes later Ronalda was spotted by a Mall Cop and he recognized her as the granddaughter of the world's greatest thief, Carmen Sandiego.
He started chasing her.
She and Ronald went in opposite directions.
After a few minutes of the Mall Cop chasing her around she stopped to rest.
When she stopped the Mall Cop caught up to her and asked her to empty out her pockets and she told the Mall Cop that she didn't steal amything and the only thing she had in her pocket was an MP3 player that her grandmother gave her for her 16th birthday.
Just then she heard her grandmother on her earpiece.
She heard her grandmother tell her that her MP3 player she gave her was stolen but not from the Mall she is at right now.
Just when the Mall Cop was about to put his handcuffs on Ronalda, she gave him the slip.
Soon she came to an unusual elevator.
She got in and a black guy told her to hold on to the bar above her head so that she goes down with the elevator.
When she reached the bottom level she got out and when she did she saw a group of people standing around what looks like someone lying down on the ground.
When she made her way through the group of people to see what they were looking at and what she saw she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her boyfriend, Ronald McDonald lying down on the ground.
She told everyone to stand back to give him some room to breathe.
She kept asking Ronald to wake up and every time he didn't she kept getting more and more upset.
She also told him that she doesn't want to lose him because he means the world to her and that she can't live without him and that he is the best thing that has ever happened to her and that he is the love of her life and that he's her soulmate and her one true love and that she loves him with all her heart and after she said that he woke up.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Actually remembered one for once in a quite a while. I was asleep undisturbed last night until my alarm woke me. I only remember the end or the last dream I had, so it'll be short.

I was in a long slow moving traffic jam, driving a truck and I was sitting on the roof the vehicle and having some kind of contraption to be able drive it from there. As I was outside I was able to look around and talk with who was in front of me, which happened to be my girlfriend(?! no I don't actually have one IRL), she was riding a bike, actually it was both a motorbike and then a bicycle!(?) We talked for a while about a few things, one was about the traffic. I noticed behind us there was two older teens that seemed to be interested in her. I paid them no mind, the traffic then started to move again, I decided I need to actually be in the driver's seat and climbed down. As we travelled along the terrain turned into a valley somehow. Apparently my girlfriend could ride easily and shot ahead while I couldn't, she waved at me when she was in the distance. I noticed my truck had turned into a smaller truck but still moved at the same pace. Once out of the valley the environment turned into a normal neighbourhood, I knew where my girlfriend went and was about to continue when I noticed the teens again and stopped. They asked me what way the hot woman went and I told them there's no way I was going to tell them. I got out of my truck. One of them instantly became aggravated and threatened me, but I was going to have none of it. I realised his buddy seemed to not want a fight at that point but if I made a move then he'd join in. I didn't care, the other one kept egging on for a fight, I still didn't give a crap if it was going to be 2 on 1 and prepared myself, also telling them to bring it. As things were really heating up, jackets being taken off and approaching each other---my alarm goes off! Damn, I was itching for the fight to happen. It felt like everything was going to go my way too. ROFL
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Actually remembered one for once in a quite a while. I was asleep undisturbed last night until my alarm woke me. I only remember the end or the last dream I had, so it'll be short.

I was in a long slow moving traffic jam, driving a truck and I was sitting on the roof the vehicle and having some kind of contraption to be able drive it from there. As I was outside I was able to look around and talk with who was in front of me, which happened to be my girlfriend(?! no I don't actually have one IRL), she was riding a bike, actually it was both a motorbike and then a bicycle!(?) We talked for a while about a few things, one was about the traffic. I noticed behind us there was two older teens that seemed to be interested in her. I paid them no mind, the traffic then started to move again, I decided I need to actually be in the driver's seat and climbed down. As we travelled along the terrain turned into a valley somehow. Apparently my girlfriend could ride easily and shot ahead while I couldn't, she waved at me when she was in the distance. I noticed my truck had turned into a smaller truck but still moved at the same pace. Once out of the valley the environment turned into a normal neighbourhood, I knew where my girlfriend went and was about to continue when I noticed the teens again and stopped. They asked me what way the hot woman went and I told them there's no way I was going to tell them. I got out of my truck. One of them instantly became aggravated and threatened me, but I was going to have none of it. I realised his buddy seemed to not want a fight at that point but if I made a move then he'd join in. I didn't care, the other one kept egging on for a fight, I still didn't give a crap if it was going to be 2 on 1 and prepared myself, also telling them to bring it. As things were really heating up, jackets being taken off and approaching each other---my alarm goes off! Damn, I was itching for the fight to happen. It felt like everything was going to go my way too. ROFL
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Still like rereading these whenever I visit this topic. Grin Whoo, here comes another one I had about last night.

I was part of a swimming show group of 12 people, even ratio of gender. The dream begun with all of us hanging around before our event later in the day. One of the things I remember was a number of us by a flashy car near the beach outside the venue. I was lying on the hood, two women in the car and another standing beside it, another man also there, all part of my group talking about general stuff plus the upcoming event. One of the topics was about how some normal docile animals have turned violent in some areas.

The dream skips to the event, so I'll describe the inside of the show area to give an idea. Audience seats are like an oval half of a stadium and close to the pools. The water area is split into about three sections, audience surround mainly two sections as the third has aquatic animals in, which can be still seen. There's TV screens for when the audience can't see what happens in one of the other two sections. One side is simply a large pool connected to both the third that's on one side and the second which is on the opposite side of the third, there are entry points to these, as the aquatic animals are allowed in the other two sections at some points of the event. Finally the second where the main part of the dream takes place is half a circle corridor like pool, and that is also divided in half but within the pool, another entry point between the two halves. I don't remember what was in the middle of the curved pool or outside the seats, but there was a bridge over the main and oval pools. The right of the curved pool is deeper, both start of water level and bottom of the pool, it even cuts off so you can go under the middle area. (Heck here's a rough top view of what I think it looked like)

For the event, I don't actually see what happens in the center pool, but know there's diving boards and other apparatus plus a big area to swim for the animals. We're in the curved pool doing tricks, stunts, swimming in different ways and what have you. We do our signature trick where we link together by the edge of the pool in a line going deep to the bottom where one holds on to the ledge, we all swing and throw the person on the bottom into the air and keep doing that until the last two. Another we do is allow audience participation for a number of kids to join us and play for a bit. After a while the audience becomes more excited as it's now time for the animals to join in, starting with our fabled friendly dolphin so the door to the aquarium opens to let one out. However management believe something is wrong, more dolphins barge their way through and that's not normal. We hasten to get the kids out, one of the group head to the entry of the center pool and attempt to close, but a dolphin is already there and attacks him. The audience is advised to evacuate as the dolphins begin to get into the curved pool, we also try to leave the pool where one woman manages to in the left side but the rest are now stuck in the deep right side. The guy who got attacked is ripped apart by the other dolphins, the door to the left is almost closed but the same thing happens again to another of our group. The rest of us try to do the link trick, but we're not on the edge and can't climb out so we swing (I don't get how this works), I'm on the bottom and manage to get swung near enough to the ledge, but as I look back the vicious dolphins are already in attacking, leaping at anyone trying to swing out and killing them. I just about manage to escape, and rendezvous with my colleague who escaped. We're both distraught, wondering how this happened, someone must've done something to our dolphins or swapped them with killer ones. We hug to comfort each other and swear we'll get to the bottom of the incident...then I wake up, dang it I wanted to find out. XD
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Still like rereading these whenever I visit this topic. Grin Whoo, here comes another one I had about last night.

I was part of a swimming show group of 12 people, even ratio of gender. The dream begun with all of us hanging around before our event later in the day. One of the things I remember was a number of us by a flashy car near the beach outside the venue. I was lying on the hood, two women in the car and another standing beside it, another man also there, all part of my group talking about general stuff plus the upcoming event. One of the topics was about how some normal docile animals have turned violent in some areas.

The dream skips to the event, so I'll describe the inside of the show area to give an idea. Audience seats are like an oval half of a stadium and close to the pools. The water area is split into about three sections, audience surround mainly two sections as the third has aquatic animals in, which can be still seen. There's TV screens for when the audience can't see what happens in one of the other two sections. One side is simply a large pool connected to both the third that's on one side and the second which is on the opposite side of the third, there are entry points to these, as the aquatic animals are allowed in the other two sections at some points of the event. Finally the second where the main part of the dream takes place is half a circle corridor like pool, and that is also divided in half but within the pool, another entry point between the two halves. I don't remember what was in the middle of the curved pool or outside the seats, but there was a bridge over the main and oval pools. The right of the curved pool is deeper, both start of water level and bottom of the pool, it even cuts off so you can go under the middle area. (Heck here's a rough top view of what I think it looked like)

For the event, I don't actually see what happens in the center pool, but know there's diving boards and other apparatus plus a big area to swim for the animals. We're in the curved pool doing tricks, stunts, swimming in different ways and what have you. We do our signature trick where we link together by the edge of the pool in a line going deep to the bottom where one holds on to the ledge, we all swing and throw the person on the bottom into the air and keep doing that until the last two. Another we do is allow audience participation for a number of kids to join us and play for a bit. After a while the audience becomes more excited as it's now time for the animals to join in, starting with our fabled friendly dolphin so the door to the aquarium opens to let one out. However management believe something is wrong, more dolphins barge their way through and that's not normal. We hasten to get the kids out, one of the group head to the entry of the center pool and attempt to close, but a dolphin is already there and attacks him. The audience is advised to evacuate as the dolphins begin to get into the curved pool, we also try to leave the pool where one woman manages to in the left side but the rest are now stuck in the deep right side. The guy who got attacked is ripped apart by the other dolphins, the door to the left is almost closed but the same thing happens again to another of our group. The rest of us try to do the link trick, but we're not on the edge and can't climb out so we swing (I don't get how this works), I'm on the bottom and manage to get swung near enough to the ledge, but as I look back the vicious dolphins are already in attacking, leaping at anyone trying to swing out and killing them. I just about manage to escape, and rendezvous with my colleague who escaped. We're both distraught, wondering how this happened, someone must've done something to our dolphins or swapped them with killer ones. We hug to comfort each other and swear we'll get to the bottom of the incident...then I wake up, dang it I wanted to find out. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Dream Home/Room Moonface 3 2,559 Jul 13th, 2022, 03:12 AM
Last Post: WR91