Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Its an partner showcase, if anything we'll probably see another new Mario and Rabbids game. <_<
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Its an partner showcase, if anything we'll probably see another new Mario and Rabbids game. <_<
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Feb 20th, 2024, 02:53 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Not sure what to expect from this so I'm not really going in with anything. I'm sure the internet is already huffing hopium for Silksong though. ROFL

It should definitely be interesting. I've seen a lot of very copium hopes from people on what they expect to see in this Direct. Like bros, even if Xbox was bringing Starfield to PS5, that game would probably melt a Nintendo Switch just from how poorly optimized Bethesda makes their games.

"Presenting Starfield for Nintendo Switch! Running at a buttery smooth 5 FPS at 240p!"
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Feb 20th, 2024, 02:53 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Not sure what to expect from this so I'm not really going in with anything. I'm sure the internet is already huffing hopium for Silksong though. ROFL

It should definitely be interesting. I've seen a lot of very copium hopes from people on what they expect to see in this Direct. Like bros, even if Xbox was bringing Starfield to PS5, that game would probably melt a Nintendo Switch just from how poorly optimized Bethesda makes their games.

"Presenting Starfield for Nintendo Switch! Running at a buttery smooth 5 FPS at 240p!"
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
IndieWorld Announced for April 17
Nintendo have announced that a new IndieWorld showcase will be aired tomorrow at 7am PT / 10am ET / 3pm GMT. The show will run for approximately 20 minutes and focuses on announcements and updates for indie games coming to Nintendo Switch in 2024.

I'm a little more intrigued by this one than usual, because on the one hand the recent Triple-i showcase was absolutely superb so there could be some more really cool stuff in this showcase, but on the other hand there was so much in the Triple-i showcase that it makes me question what could really be left to put together a good show only a week after that happened. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
IndieWorld Announced for April 17
Nintendo have announced that a new IndieWorld showcase will be aired tomorrow at 7am PT / 10am ET / 3pm GMT. The show will run for approximately 20 minutes and focuses on announcements and updates for indie games coming to Nintendo Switch in 2024.

I'm a little more intrigued by this one than usual, because on the one hand the recent Triple-i showcase was absolutely superb so there could be some more really cool stuff in this showcase, but on the other hand there was so much in the Triple-i showcase that it makes me question what could really be left to put together a good show only a week after that happened. Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah I share the same sentiment of "what the hell else can you show??" My guess is any other company that wasn't at that specific showcase will be shown, so it could definitely come with a more wider swathe of genres/types of games than what we saw at Triple I
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah I share the same sentiment of "what the hell else can you show??" My guess is any other company that wasn't at that specific showcase will be shown, so it could definitely come with a more wider swathe of genres/types of games than what we saw at Triple I
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ugh, watching the Indie Direct after the recent Triple-i Showcase really makes me hate the format it has more than usual. I wish the presenters could lay off the puns for every game and maybe not speak as if the entire audience is below the age of 6. Meh

That aside, the show was okay but there were games in the ending sizzle reel that should have swapped places with some of the less interesting games in the main show. The game about making stickers is one that doesn't deserve a spotlight over far more interesting and in depth games like SCHiM, Animal Well, and Another Crab's Treasure.

Little Kitty, Big City looks like a cute game without the emotional heartstring pulling that Stray does, and it's nice to get a release date for it. 

stitch. seemed rather dull at first but it actually has a really cool concept to it, and if nothing else the logo for that game slaps!

[Image: original-0b5365e8dc610023733f260d28ee1a11.png]

SCHiM is another game that had a really cool concept, but I wish I could have seen more of it instead of the 10 seconds it got in the show. Should've taken some time out of the two minutes the game about making stickers got. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ugh, watching the Indie Direct after the recent Triple-i Showcase really makes me hate the format it has more than usual. I wish the presenters could lay off the puns for every game and maybe not speak as if the entire audience is below the age of 6. Meh

That aside, the show was okay but there were games in the ending sizzle reel that should have swapped places with some of the less interesting games in the main show. The game about making stickers is one that doesn't deserve a spotlight over far more interesting and in depth games like SCHiM, Animal Well, and Another Crab's Treasure.

Little Kitty, Big City looks like a cute game without the emotional heartstring pulling that Stray does, and it's nice to get a release date for it. 

stitch. seemed rather dull at first but it actually has a really cool concept to it, and if nothing else the logo for that game slaps!

[Image: original-0b5365e8dc610023733f260d28ee1a11.png]

SCHiM is another game that had a really cool concept, but I wish I could have seen more of it instead of the 10 seconds it got in the show. Should've taken some time out of the two minutes the game about making stickers got. Errm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,712 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Nintendo Partner Direct - Feb. 21, 2024 Moonface 8 266 Mar 14th, 2024, 05:14 PM
  Nintendo Sues Yuzu; $2.4m Settlement Agreed Moonface 6 214 Mar 6th, 2024, 06:08 AM
Last Post: shadow
  State of Play Megathread | Jan. 31 Show Announced queenzelda 81 22,985 Feb 16th, 2024, 08:42 PM
  Super Nintendo World Moonface 33 8,525 Jan 26th, 2024, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL