ShiraNoMai Online
Beeg Sadge
Moderators
Currently Playing
Halo: Combat Evolved (Anniversary) | Pokémon Crystal
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 6,602
Rayman (Shiny) Super Mario Bros. (Shiny) Pokémon (Shiny) 
(Sep 15th, 2021, 02:20 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Latest purchase for me:

Shadowverse: Champion's Battle (NS)

BOOBA HEARTHSTONE!  Wow ROFL What made you get it?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Beeg Sadge
Currently Playing
Halo: Combat Evolved (Anniversary) | Pokémon Crystal
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Rayman (Shiny) Super Mario Bros. (Shiny) Pokémon (Shiny) 
XP: 6,602
(Sep 15th, 2021, 02:20 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Latest purchase for me:

Shadowverse: Champion's Battle (NS)

BOOBA HEARTHSTONE!  Wow ROFL What made you get it?
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact | Neptunia ReVerse | Void Terrarium | Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention | Arknights | Azur Lane | Touhou: Lost Word
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 1,685
Hastune Miku (Shiny) Hastune Miku (Shiny) Hastune Miku (Shiny) 
Just curious to see how it is. I know of the mobile game, but I never played it. Figured maybe a console game that has an actual end to it would be more interesting to me. The only thing I know about Shadowverse (other than how the game play is), is Vampy. Haha.
2021 Platinum Goal: 10/50
Latest Platinum: Demon's Souls [PS5]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact | Neptunia ReVerse | Void Terrarium | Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention | Arknights | Azur Lane | Touhou: Lost Word
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
Just curious to see how it is. I know of the mobile game, but I never played it. Figured maybe a console game that has an actual end to it would be more interesting to me. The only thing I know about Shadowverse (other than how the game play is), is Vampy. Haha.
Moonface Online
One day I'll make my new sig and avy...
Administrators
Currently Playing
Binding of Isaac (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 8,231
Crash Bandicoot LittleBigPlanet Spyro The Dragon 
Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition (PC)
It's on sale on Steam for $11.52 instead of $53.95 so figured I'd get the whole bundle instead of just the base game considering how much of a steal that deal is. Today is the last day of the sale so if anyone else is curious about trying it (base game is like $4 instead of $30) then today's your last chance. Wink

(Sep 15th, 2021, 02:59 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Does 4 have something about it that's better than the remasters of 1-3 @Dragon Lord?
Just re-quoting this in case you missed it @Dragon Lord. ^_^
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
One day I'll make my new sig and avy...
Currently Playing
Binding of Isaac (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Crash Bandicoot LittleBigPlanet Spyro The Dragon 
XP: 8,231
Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition (PC)
It's on sale on Steam for $11.52 instead of $53.95 so figured I'd get the whole bundle instead of just the base game considering how much of a steal that deal is. Today is the last day of the sale so if anyone else is curious about trying it (base game is like $4 instead of $30) then today's your last chance. Wink

(Sep 15th, 2021, 02:59 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Does 4 have something about it that's better than the remasters of 1-3 @Dragon Lord?
Just re-quoting this in case you missed it @Dragon Lord. ^_^
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
Ah, yeah, I missed your question. There's not really anything that makes it more special than the others. It's just the one I happened to watch someone play. Prior to that, I hadn't seen any footage of the Pixel Remasters outside of what Square Enix showed in trailers and screenshots. So it was my first time getting to hear the newly arranged music in the remasters, getting to see them in action, getting to see how the UI looks, etc.. Just helped solidify my desire to get them and play them. Or maybe it'd be more appropriate to say it helped me want to get them sooner than I had planned.
2021 Platinum Goal: 10/50
Latest Platinum: Demon's Souls [PS5]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
Ah, yeah, I missed your question. There's not really anything that makes it more special than the others. It's just the one I happened to watch someone play. Prior to that, I hadn't seen any footage of the Pixel Remasters outside of what Square Enix showed in trailers and screenshots. So it was my first time getting to hear the newly arranged music in the remasters, getting to see them in action, getting to see how the UI looks, etc.. Just helped solidify my desire to get them and play them. Or maybe it'd be more appropriate to say it helped me want to get them sooner than I had planned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming in 2020 Moonface 16 2,069 Feb 4th, 2021, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Karo
  How Have Your Gaming Habits/Tastes Changed? Moonface 5 1,051 Dec 17th, 2020, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Defining moments of gaming (for you) Nightingale 5 3,724 Sep 28th, 2020, 12:38 PM
Last Post: WrestleRacer91
  Gaming now classified as mental disorder macGamr 10 5,049 Sep 28th, 2020, 12:35 PM
  Gaming worth more than video and music combined macGamr 10 4,897 Sep 28th, 2020, 12:19 PM