Latest Gaming Purchase
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Cris Tales (PS4)
Cris Tales (PS5)
Hades (PS4)
Hades (PS5)

Best Buy has each of these on sale for $20 for Black Friday, so I figured I'd go ahead and pick each one of them up. Getting both versions of Cris Tales for the normal price of one of them is really nice. As for the reason I'm picking them up on both PS4 and PS5: Separate trophy lists.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Cris Tales (PS4)
Cris Tales (PS5)
Hades (PS4)
Hades (PS5)

Best Buy has each of these on sale for $20 for Black Friday, so I figured I'd go ahead and pick each one of them up. Getting both versions of Cris Tales for the normal price of one of them is really nice. As for the reason I'm picking them up on both PS4 and PS5: Separate trophy lists.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Speaking of Black Friday deals, I picked up these yesterday from Target:
  • Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5)
  • Demon's Souls (PS5)
  • Resident Evil Village (PS5)
  • Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut (PS5)
Got the whole lot for roughly $170. I don't have a PS5 yet but I'm not going to pass up on good deals for the games just because I don't have a way to play them yet. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Speaking of Black Friday deals, I picked up these yesterday from Target:
  • Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5)
  • Demon's Souls (PS5)
  • Resident Evil Village (PS5)
  • Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut (PS5)
Got the whole lot for roughly $170. I don't have a PS5 yet but I'm not going to pass up on good deals for the games just because I don't have a way to play them yet. Tongue
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Nov 20th, 2021, 08:49 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Cris Tales (PS4)
Cris Tales (PS5)
Hades (PS4)
Hades (PS5)

Both very good games! I was tempted to pick up a physical Hades myself but I think I'll be fine with digital for now.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Nov 20th, 2021, 08:49 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Cris Tales (PS4)
Cris Tales (PS5)
Hades (PS4)
Hades (PS5)

Both very good games! I was tempted to pick up a physical Hades myself but I think I'll be fine with digital for now.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
A Hat in Time (PS4)

Couldn't wait for @Karo to give me a gift card for it so I just bought it myself instead, although she is getting me the DLC. ^_^

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
A Hat in Time (PS4)

Couldn't wait for @Karo to give me a gift card for it so I just bought it myself instead, although she is getting me the DLC. ^_^
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
My new gaming PC. Wasn't going to buy it this soon, since it does put me in a bit of a tight spot financially for a couple of weeks, but the Cyber Monday deals knocked a few hundred dollars off the overall price of it, so it was too hard to pass up.

Here are the specs of the PC for anyone interested. All chosen by @Monocle :

CAS: CyberPowerPC NR640 High Air Flow Mid-Tower Gaming Case with Tempered Glass + 4x 120mm ARGB Fans (Black Color)
CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X 3.7GHz [4.8GHz Turbo] 12 Cores/ 24 Threads 70MB Total Cache 105W Processor
FAN: CoolerMaster MASTERLIQUID ML240 ILLUSION Dual-Chamber Pump Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate
HDD: 1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO (PCIe Gen4) NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 7000/5000 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 1000/1000k (Single Drive)
MEMORY: 32GB (16GBx2) DDR4/3200MHz Dual Channel Memory (GSKILL Trident Z RGB )
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS PRIME X570-PRO ATX, RGB, 1GbE LAN, 3 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2x M.2 SATA/PCIe
NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
POWERSUPPLY: 800 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Gold Certified Power Supply
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
VIDEO: GeForce RTX™ 3080 10GB GDDR6X (Ampere) [VR Ready] (Single Card)
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
My new gaming PC. Wasn't going to buy it this soon, since it does put me in a bit of a tight spot financially for a couple of weeks, but the Cyber Monday deals knocked a few hundred dollars off the overall price of it, so it was too hard to pass up.

Here are the specs of the PC for anyone interested. All chosen by @Monocle :

CAS: CyberPowerPC NR640 High Air Flow Mid-Tower Gaming Case with Tempered Glass + 4x 120mm ARGB Fans (Black Color)
CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X 3.7GHz [4.8GHz Turbo] 12 Cores/ 24 Threads 70MB Total Cache 105W Processor
FAN: CoolerMaster MASTERLIQUID ML240 ILLUSION Dual-Chamber Pump Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate
HDD: 1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO (PCIe Gen4) NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 7000/5000 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 1000/1000k (Single Drive)
MEMORY: 32GB (16GBx2) DDR4/3200MHz Dual Channel Memory (GSKILL Trident Z RGB )
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS PRIME X570-PRO ATX, RGB, 1GbE LAN, 3 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2x M.2 SATA/PCIe
NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
POWERSUPPLY: 800 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Gold Certified Power Supply
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
VIDEO: GeForce RTX™ 3080 10GB GDDR6X (Ampere) [VR Ready] (Single Card)
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Hey I did a thing!

Honestly I helped you pick a better PC than mine lmao. Congrats!
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Hey I did a thing!

Honestly I helped you pick a better PC than mine lmao. Congrats!
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,255
I purchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Black Ops - Cold War on PC because they were half-off for the Black Friday sale. Now I'm going to sell my Modern Warfare and Black Ops - Cold War PS4 games on eBay eventually since I purchased them on my preferred device.
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,255
I purchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Black Ops - Cold War on PC because they were half-off for the Black Friday sale. Now I'm going to sell my Modern Warfare and Black Ops - Cold War PS4 games on eBay eventually since I purchased them on my preferred device.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wasn't going to post what I last got because of spoiling @ShiraNoMai's Christmas gift, but I'll put it in a spoiler tag and she can just not open it. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wasn't going to post what I last got because of spoiling @ShiraNoMai's Christmas gift, but I'll put it in a spoiler tag and she can just not open it. Tongue

Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 3.

I've been playing The Sims 4 for a while now - but, I've heard that its predecessor is better in some areas - such as having more customisation options. That sounds appealing to me - so, I've bought it to give it a go Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 3.

I've been playing The Sims 4 for a while now - but, I've heard that its predecessor is better in some areas - such as having more customisation options. That sounds appealing to me - so, I've bought it to give it a go Smile .
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
256 GB Samsung EVO MicroSD card

Ran out of room on my Switch, haha. Looked up what SD cards are good and the Samsung EVO was pretty much the top rated every time, and I saw the 256GB one was on sale on Amazon for $27 (normally $40), so I was like hell yeah I'll jump all over that. Normally I'd always go for the largest size available - 512 GB in this case - but I don't see myself ever filling up that large of a card on the Switch. 256 GB should be more than enough to last me the rest of the life of my Switch.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
256 GB Samsung EVO MicroSD card

Ran out of room on my Switch, haha. Looked up what SD cards are good and the Samsung EVO was pretty much the top rated every time, and I saw the 256GB one was on sale on Amazon for $27 (normally $40), so I was like hell yeah I'll jump all over that. Normally I'd always go for the largest size available - 512 GB in this case - but I don't see myself ever filling up that large of a card on the Switch. 256 GB should be more than enough to last me the rest of the life of my Switch.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Subnautica: Below Zero (which was a gift for one of my long-time friends).

The last game I bought for myself was still The Sims 3 - but, I still haven't played that Tongue . Been finishing off some other games first!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Subnautica: Below Zero (which was a gift for one of my long-time friends).

The last game I bought for myself was still The Sims 3 - but, I still haven't played that Tongue . Been finishing off some other games first!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you played the original Subnautica @Kyng?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Not any games, but bought some items related to gaming:

Amazon Basics High-Speed HDMI Cable (18 Gbps, 4K/60Hz) for my PC
Zeskit Maya 8K 48Gbps Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable for my PS5
Cat8 Ethernet Cable for my PC

Just some accessories for my gaming. Got an HDMI cable for my PS5 that can handle games being played in 4K/120hz. Not sure if any of the PS5 games I currently have output that, but I figured it'd be nice to have it for when I can play any games that can.

Amazon Basics HDMI cables have insanely high reviews, so figured that'd be good enough for my PC for now. Ethernet cable also had insanely good reviews, so figured it'd be a good one to have for the PC. Definitely want to make sure I have that baby hooked up with ethernet rather than running on wifi.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Not any games, but bought some items related to gaming:

Amazon Basics High-Speed HDMI Cable (18 Gbps, 4K/60Hz) for my PC
Zeskit Maya 8K 48Gbps Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable for my PS5
Cat8 Ethernet Cable for my PC

Just some accessories for my gaming. Got an HDMI cable for my PS5 that can handle games being played in 4K/120hz. Not sure if any of the PS5 games I currently have output that, but I figured it'd be nice to have it for when I can play any games that can.

Amazon Basics HDMI cables have insanely high reviews, so figured that'd be good enough for my PC for now. Ethernet cable also had insanely good reviews, so figured it'd be a good one to have for the PC. Definitely want to make sure I have that baby hooked up with ethernet rather than running on wifi.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Bundle (Steam)

Okay, this time I actually bought it. Now that I have a nice computer with a nice sized monitor to enjoy the games, haha. I'm sure my laptop could have handled them, but this is gonna be much more enjoyable than playing them on that thing.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Bundle (Steam)

Okay, this time I actually bought it. Now that I have a nice computer with a nice sized monitor to enjoy the games, haha. I'm sure my laptop could have handled them, but this is gonna be much more enjoyable than playing them on that thing.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Jan 3rd, 2022, 01:09 AM)Moonface Wrote:

No, I haven't. (In fact, I haven't played this one either: I don't have a copy of my own! The only one I've bought was the one I got as a gift for Osprey Tongue ).

As for the question in the topic title, my latest purchase is Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. Once again, this was a gift: it's not the kind of thing I'd be likely to play myself!!!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Jan 3rd, 2022, 01:09 AM)Moonface Wrote:

No, I haven't. (In fact, I haven't played this one either: I don't have a copy of my own! The only one I've bought was the one I got as a gift for Osprey Tongue ).

As for the question in the topic title, my latest purchase is Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. Once again, this was a gift: it's not the kind of thing I'd be likely to play myself!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,705 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 141 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,004 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,949 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
  Your Gaming Backlog(s) Moonface 17 4,317 Jan 19th, 2023, 09:08 PM