Latest Gaming Purchase
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 26th, 2022, 03:31 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Sell it. Nintendo Switch systems surprisingly keep their value. I see used ones (non-OLED) selling for $250-$275 all of the time, so I'm going to try to sell mine for $250 ($300 bundled with my Pro Controller) to cover some of the cost of my upgrade.
Ah. Have you got the OLED yet or did you order it and thus waiting for delivery?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 26th, 2022, 03:31 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Sell it. Nintendo Switch systems surprisingly keep their value. I see used ones (non-OLED) selling for $250-$275 all of the time, so I'm going to try to sell mine for $250 ($300 bundled with my Pro Controller) to cover some of the cost of my upgrade.
Ah. Have you got the OLED yet or did you order it and thus waiting for delivery?
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
ALL OF THE GAMES!

...Okay, not literally all the games, but, like, so many games. Let me explain.

So, Humble Bundle has a monthly subscription service: Humble Choice. If you are subscribed by the end of the month, you get a crapton of games (between, 8 and 14) FOR FREE! And not, like, crappy games or just indies, either. I've gotten CoD: WWII, Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Battletech, Hellblade, and all sorts of crazy stuff! The problem is I haven't been redeeming my monthly games (which, by the way, the unlocks are permanent; even if you don't redeem them, like, 4 years later, you can just go into your keys and entitlements, and BAM!), so I have a MASSIVE BACKLOG! How big? Uh, I started subbing on September 2018! WHOOPS!

BTW, is anyone interested in a copy of Sniper Elite, Monster Prom, Little Nightmares, or You Don't Know Jack Vol. 1-4 (the old ones, not the reboot)? I already have all these games, so I have a key for each of them just lying around.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
ALL OF THE GAMES!

...Okay, not literally all the games, but, like, so many games. Let me explain.

So, Humble Bundle has a monthly subscription service: Humble Choice. If you are subscribed by the end of the month, you get a crapton of games (between, 8 and 14) FOR FREE! And not, like, crappy games or just indies, either. I've gotten CoD: WWII, Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Battletech, Hellblade, and all sorts of crazy stuff! The problem is I haven't been redeeming my monthly games (which, by the way, the unlocks are permanent; even if you don't redeem them, like, 4 years later, you can just go into your keys and entitlements, and BAM!), so I have a MASSIVE BACKLOG! How big? Uh, I started subbing on September 2018! WHOOPS!

BTW, is anyone interested in a copy of Sniper Elite, Monster Prom, Little Nightmares, or You Don't Know Jack Vol. 1-4 (the old ones, not the reboot)? I already have all these games, so I have a key for each of them just lying around.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: Speaking of Humble Bundle, did you see the Resident Evil bundle they've got going on right now?

I also assume that redemption backlog is why I recently saw Civ 6, BPM and Phantom Doctrine enter your recently played on Steam the other day, or is that from something else? Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: Speaking of Humble Bundle, did you see the Resident Evil bundle they've got going on right now?

I also assume that redemption backlog is why I recently saw Civ 6, BPM and Phantom Doctrine enter your recently played on Steam the other day, or is that from something else? Tongue
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Not Phantom Doctrine specifically (that was a weird kerfuffle of trying to download a free DLC), as I already owned it, but yes!

I have seen the bundle. There are two reasons I have no plans to buy it.

1. I own all the games in that bundle (across multiple systems, mind) except for Resident Evil Remake and RE7, and the only one I'm certain I could handle is REmake.

2. I just do not have the cash to spare right now.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Not Phantom Doctrine specifically (that was a weird kerfuffle of trying to download a free DLC), as I already owned it, but yes!

I have seen the bundle. There are two reasons I have no plans to buy it.

1. I own all the games in that bundle (across multiple systems, mind) except for Resident Evil Remake and RE7, and the only one I'm certain I could handle is REmake.

2. I just do not have the cash to spare right now.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: Ah. Well, if you only want the REmake you could just drop the $1 for the first Bundle tier since it's in that one and just leave RE7 out. Wink

(Aug 18th, 2022, 03:44 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Which Sniper Elite is it? The first one?
As for my interest, I have some for Little Nightmares but I don't know if my laptop can run that game or not so I'd have to find out. If anyone else comes along asking for it though feel free to give it to them though. Smile

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: Ah. Well, if you only want the REmake you could just drop the $1 for the first Bundle tier since it's in that one and just leave RE7 out. Wink

(Aug 18th, 2022, 03:44 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Which Sniper Elite is it? The first one?
As for my interest, I have some for Little Nightmares but I don't know if my laptop can run that game or not so I'd have to find out. If anyone else comes along asking for it though feel free to give it to them though. Smile
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Yup, it is Sniper Elite number 1. Also, 1 buck for REmake is actually a decent price. I will think about it, definitely. Edit: thought about it. Decided on the 10 dollar pack, and got RE Revelations 2 Deluxe. So now I'm sitting on keys to RE5 Gold, RE6, and RE Revelations 1. Those are also on the table for anyone to take.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Yup, it is Sniper Elite number 1. Also, 1 buck for REmake is actually a decent price. I will think about it, definitely. Edit: thought about it. Decided on the 10 dollar pack, and got RE Revelations 2 Deluxe. So now I'm sitting on keys to RE5 Gold, RE6, and RE Revelations 1. Those are also on the table for anyone to take.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I purchased the Bioshock Collection on PSN yesterday since it's going for $10 right now instead of the usual $50. I did get the games via PS+ but that requires me to keep an active subscription to play them, whereas now I can at least play them whenever I want to.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I purchased the Bioshock Collection on PSN yesterday since it's going for $10 right now instead of the usual $50. I did get the games via PS+ but that requires me to keep an active subscription to play them, whereas now I can at least play them whenever I want to.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Dragon Quest Builders 1-2, The Outbound Ghost, & Xenoblade Chronicles 3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Dragon Quest Builders 1-2, The Outbound Ghost, & Xenoblade Chronicles 3
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Splatoon 3. Actually playing it this time! Wow
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Splatoon 3. Actually playing it this time! Wow
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
Just purchased PGA TOUR 2K23 Tiger Woods Edition for Xbox. I really enjoyed playing this series and a kid and am glad it has revived, featuring Tiger Woods, of course. I enjoy golfing too, so looking forward to binge playing over the next several days.
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
Just purchased PGA TOUR 2K23 Tiger Woods Edition for Xbox. I really enjoyed playing this series and a kid and am glad it has revived, featuring Tiger Woods, of course. I enjoy golfing too, so looking forward to binge playing over the next several days.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 12th, 2022, 08:47 PM)popopdc Wrote:
I just looked up the series to see when the last game was and the history of that series is an interesting look with how it changed names and hands three times in the last decade. Any reason you didn't get 2K21 though? I'm curious since that game came out before this one but it sounds like you haven't bought any of them in a while.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 12th, 2022, 08:47 PM)popopdc Wrote:
I just looked up the series to see when the last game was and the history of that series is an interesting look with how it changed names and hands three times in the last decade. Any reason you didn't get 2K21 though? I'm curious since that game came out before this one but it sounds like you haven't bought any of them in a while.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Crusader Kings III

As an avid fan of Crusader Kings II, I've been wanting this one for a while - and now, thanks to a generous birthday gift from a couple of friends, I finally have it Grin . I'm not fully into it yet - there are quite a lot of mechanics that are changed from Crusader Kings II - but I expect I'll rather enjoy this game once I've found my way around it Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Crusader Kings III

As an avid fan of Crusader Kings II, I've been wanting this one for a while - and now, thanks to a generous birthday gift from a couple of friends, I finally have it Grin . I'm not fully into it yet - there are quite a lot of mechanics that are changed from Crusader Kings II - but I expect I'll rather enjoy this game once I've found my way around it Smile .
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Been a bit, but some of my more recent purchases have been...

DIsgaea 6 Complete - Limited Edition (PS5)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Zero - Limited Edition (PS4)

And then "pre-ordered" a couple of games through Limited Run Games:

Crystal Ortha (PS4)
Crystal Ortha (PS5)
Eldest Souls (PS4)
Eldest Souls (PS5)
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Been a bit, but some of my more recent purchases have been...

DIsgaea 6 Complete - Limited Edition (PS5)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Zero - Limited Edition (PS4)

And then "pre-ordered" a couple of games through Limited Run Games:

Crystal Ortha (PS4)
Crystal Ortha (PS5)
Eldest Souls (PS4)
Eldest Souls (PS5)
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Technically it was for Shira for her birthday but since I bought it, I recently got it Stray digitally on PS5. I did want to try and get a physical copy but nowhere around here had one, but on the bright side the digital version was 20% off on PSN.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Technically it was for Shira for her birthday but since I bought it, I recently got it Stray digitally on PS5. I did want to try and get a physical copy but nowhere around here had one, but on the bright side the digital version was 20% off on PSN.
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
Last game purchased was Call of Duty Modern Warfare II for Xbox. I am really enjoying the game and looking forward to binge playing this weekend!
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
Last game purchased was Call of Duty Modern Warfare II for Xbox. I am really enjoying the game and looking forward to binge playing this weekend!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,722 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 143 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,011 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,967 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
  Your Gaming Backlog(s) Moonface 17 4,321 Jan 19th, 2023, 09:08 PM