Latest Gaming Purchase
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You looking to play the MP for that at all, @popodc? Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You looking to play the MP for that at all, @popodc? Smile
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 29th, 2022, 06:15 PM)popopdc Wrote:
Last game purchased was Call of Duty Modern Warfare II for Xbox. I am really enjoying the game and looking forward to binge playing this weekend!
Assuming you've played it already, how was it? Did you play both the single and multiplayer or just one of the two?

The latest thing I purchased gaming related was this, which I'm putting in a spoiler because Shira isn't allowed to see it since it's a gift for her:

I actually got lucky because since I purchased it the item is now out of stock, and unlikely to be replenished so I'm happy I saw it when I did. Grin
Also Shira don't quote any post that quotes this one because it'll show the URL in my spoiler to you.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 29th, 2022, 06:15 PM)popopdc Wrote:
Last game purchased was Call of Duty Modern Warfare II for Xbox. I am really enjoying the game and looking forward to binge playing this weekend!
Assuming you've played it already, how was it? Did you play both the single and multiplayer or just one of the two?

The latest thing I purchased gaming related was this, which I'm putting in a spoiler because Shira isn't allowed to see it since it's a gift for her:

I actually got lucky because since I purchased it the item is now out of stock, and unlikely to be replenished so I'm happy I saw it when I did. Grin
Also Shira don't quote any post that quotes this one because it'll show the URL in my spoiler to you.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Been buying a few things on sale lately:
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits - Deluxe Physical Edition (PS5)
  • Pac-Man World: Re-Pac (PS5)
  • NieR Replicant (PS4)
  • SNES Light-Up Christmas Tree Ornament
I still keep seeing so many games I want on sale right now but have to tell myself not to buy them all right now because I need to save money. Nooo

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Been buying a few things on sale lately:
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits - Deluxe Physical Edition (PS5)
  • Pac-Man World: Re-Pac (PS5)
  • NieR Replicant (PS4)
  • SNES Light-Up Christmas Tree Ornament
I still keep seeing so many games I want on sale right now but have to tell myself not to buy them all right now because I need to save money. Nooo
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
My latest purchases have been: 
  • Razer Basilisk V3 Gaming Mouse
  • SecretLabs Titan EVO 2022 Gaming Chair
  • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion
  • Ghost of Tsushima - Director's Cut (PS5)
  • Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest (3DS)
  • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS5)
  • Tactics Ogre Reborn (PS5)
  • Star Ocean: The Divine Force (PS5)

Although the chair isn't a game itself, seeing as it's for me to sit my fat ass in while I play games, I consider it a gaming-related purchase! 

Bought the Basilisk V3 mouse during Black Friday since it was on sale for like... $50, I think? It's basically Razer's version of Logitech's G502 Hero, but so far I'm much more satisfied with the Basilisk V3. I feel the clicks are much better (better switches) and the extra RGB lighting on it is just a a nice, fun extra touch. I ended up getting this mouse because I felt that my G502 Hero was starting to suffer from problems I had read about prior to buying it (mouse double clicking at times and not registering clicks at other times), so when I saw this Razer mouse on sale, I jumped on it. So far, so good. 

Ghost of Tsushima for PS5 is on sale at Best Buy for $30 right now, so seeing as that's more than 50% off, I figured I might as well snatch it up while it's cheap(er). 

Ys VIII, Tactics Ogre and Star Ocean are purchases from back in November, but I consider them recent enough to list here. Fire Emblem Fates... well, I'm just buying this one because I don't have much time left to get it and buy the Birthright side of the game and the third story before the 3DS eShop shuts down. 
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
My latest purchases have been: 
  • Razer Basilisk V3 Gaming Mouse
  • SecretLabs Titan EVO 2022 Gaming Chair
  • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion
  • Ghost of Tsushima - Director's Cut (PS5)
  • Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest (3DS)
  • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS5)
  • Tactics Ogre Reborn (PS5)
  • Star Ocean: The Divine Force (PS5)

Although the chair isn't a game itself, seeing as it's for me to sit my fat ass in while I play games, I consider it a gaming-related purchase! 

Bought the Basilisk V3 mouse during Black Friday since it was on sale for like... $50, I think? It's basically Razer's version of Logitech's G502 Hero, but so far I'm much more satisfied with the Basilisk V3. I feel the clicks are much better (better switches) and the extra RGB lighting on it is just a a nice, fun extra touch. I ended up getting this mouse because I felt that my G502 Hero was starting to suffer from problems I had read about prior to buying it (mouse double clicking at times and not registering clicks at other times), so when I saw this Razer mouse on sale, I jumped on it. So far, so good. 

Ghost of Tsushima for PS5 is on sale at Best Buy for $30 right now, so seeing as that's more than 50% off, I figured I might as well snatch it up while it's cheap(er). 

Ys VIII, Tactics Ogre and Star Ocean are purchases from back in November, but I consider them recent enough to list here. Fire Emblem Fates... well, I'm just buying this one because I don't have much time left to get it and buy the Birthright side of the game and the third story before the 3DS eShop shuts down. 
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 12th, 2022, 10:50 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Fire Emblem Fates... well, I'm just buying this one because I don't have much time left to get it and buy the Birthright side of the game and the third story before the 3DS eShop shuts down. 
Interesting to see you put a 3DS game on here, since although you stated why you got it, it also made me curious if you still play your 3DS at all or intend to do so for this game or any other at a point in the future, or if you just got this to have the complete package before it goes bye-bye even if you never actually end up playing it.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 12th, 2022, 10:50 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Fire Emblem Fates... well, I'm just buying this one because I don't have much time left to get it and buy the Birthright side of the game and the third story before the 3DS eShop shuts down. 
Interesting to see you put a 3DS game on here, since although you stated why you got it, it also made me curious if you still play your 3DS at all or intend to do so for this game or any other at a point in the future, or if you just got this to have the complete package before it goes bye-bye even if you never actually end up playing it.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I have been playing my 3DS a lot recently, actually. I went back and finally played through the entirety of Bravely Default, and am currently working my way through Bravely Second (almost done!), so then I can start Bravely Default II on the Switch. There's no story connection between Default/Second and Default II, but I just felt like I couldn't play BDII without going back and actually completing BD and BS first.

I plan to play FE: Fates as well, as like I mentioned, there's not much time left to be able to buy the other story story routes before the eShop closes, and you need to progress to Chapter 5 in the game before you're even able to purchase them. After Fates, there are some other 3DS games I would like to actually complete as well, and maybe, just maybe, I can actually knock out the small backlog of 3DS games I have.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I have been playing my 3DS a lot recently, actually. I went back and finally played through the entirety of Bravely Default, and am currently working my way through Bravely Second (almost done!), so then I can start Bravely Default II on the Switch. There's no story connection between Default/Second and Default II, but I just felt like I couldn't play BDII without going back and actually completing BD and BS first.

I plan to play FE: Fates as well, as like I mentioned, there's not much time left to be able to buy the other story story routes before the eShop closes, and you need to progress to Chapter 5 in the game before you're even able to purchase them. After Fates, there are some other 3DS games I would like to actually complete as well, and maybe, just maybe, I can actually knock out the small backlog of 3DS games I have.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 19th, 2022, 03:25 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Oof, holy heck I don't know of any game that has taken that approach before and if this is genuinely the only game to ever do this, I hope it stays that way. I don't see why Fates can't just lock access to the DLC until you reach Chapter 5 instead of locking the ability to even purchase it. I'm curious, does anything happen if you purchase that DLC and then wipe your save data from the system? Or are you just allowed to play the DLC whenever you want after purchase and the limitation is only in place prior to the purchase? Unsure

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 19th, 2022, 03:25 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Oof, holy heck I don't know of any game that has taken that approach before and if this is genuinely the only game to ever do this, I hope it stays that way. I don't see why Fates can't just lock access to the DLC until you reach Chapter 5 instead of locking the ability to even purchase it. I'm curious, does anything happen if you purchase that DLC and then wipe your save data from the system? Or are you just allowed to play the DLC whenever you want after purchase and the limitation is only in place prior to the purchase? Unsure
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Oxygen Not Included - which is an underground base-building game that I got in the Steam sale.

I haven't played much of it yet, but I do enjoy these kinds of strategic 'building' games, so I have high hopes for it!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Oxygen Not Included - which is an underground base-building game that I got in the Steam sale.

I haven't played much of it yet, but I do enjoy these kinds of strategic 'building' games, so I have high hopes for it!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Octopath Traveler 2 (Switch) Pre-Order

Just went ahead and did so, I mean I had to. I know it's on PS5 as well (PS4 too) but the thought of playing OT2 in bed or just take it out and about without needing to plug in, just like I did at times with the first game made me settle on Switch.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Octopath Traveler 2 (Switch) Pre-Order

Just went ahead and did so, I mean I had to. I know it's on PS5 as well (PS4 too) but the thought of playing OT2 in bed or just take it out and about without needing to plug in, just like I did at times with the first game made me settle on Switch.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Fire Emblem Engage (Switch)
Little Witch Nobeta - Limited Edition (PS4 | Pre-order)
Wooting Two HE Keyboard (Pre-order)
Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society - Limited Edition (PS5)
Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (PS5 | Pre-order)
These amazing looking Gamecube themed joycons for Nintendo Switch (Pre-order)
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Fire Emblem Engage (Switch)
Little Witch Nobeta - Limited Edition (PS4 | Pre-order)
Wooting Two HE Keyboard (Pre-order)
Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society - Limited Edition (PS5)
Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (PS5 | Pre-order)
These amazing looking Gamecube themed joycons for Nintendo Switch (Pre-order)
Henrywrites Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Call of Duty
XP: 318
I have not purchased games this year, but it is something that I am working on doing. I mean it is still January and I have a lot of plans for other activities that I want to achieve.
Henrywrites Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Call of Duty
XP: 318
I have not purchased games this year, but it is something that I am working on doing. I mean it is still January and I have a lot of plans for other activities that I want to achieve.
Nomad Offline
Newcomer
XP: 330
A couple of months ago, I bought God of War Ragnarok and Elden Ring. I bought these games when I got a deal for $90. I have been playing God of War for a long time and I had always wanted to play Elden Ring ever since I heard of this game.
Nomad Offline
Newcomer
XP: 330
A couple of months ago, I bought God of War Ragnarok and Elden Ring. I bought these games when I got a deal for $90. I have been playing God of War for a long time and I had always wanted to play Elden Ring ever since I heard of this game.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Save Room - Organization Puzzle (Steam)
As I mentioned in the Game Sales/Deals thread, I just grabbed this because the concept looks interesting, it's cheap, and right now it also has a discount due to the 2023 Steam Spring Sale. I have no clue how this game is going to manage to have enough ideas to span 40 levels so I'm really curious to see what it comes up with, especially for making it challenging.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Save Room - Organization Puzzle (Steam)
As I mentioned in the Game Sales/Deals thread, I just grabbed this because the concept looks interesting, it's cheap, and right now it also has a discount due to the 2023 Steam Spring Sale. I have no clue how this game is going to manage to have enough ideas to span 40 levels so I'm really curious to see what it comes up with, especially for making it challenging.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Witch & Hero 2 (3DS) - was on sale for 0.89 in the eShop, which put my wallet to a nice round £7, until...
Season Pass for Fire Emblem Echoes - Had to top-up for the £39.99 price but whatever, wanted it for my game

Am still considering any Virtual Console games to add to my 3DS before the eShop goes for good in a few days. Don't know if I will though.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Witch & Hero 2 (3DS) - was on sale for 0.89 in the eShop, which put my wallet to a nice round £7, until...
Season Pass for Fire Emblem Echoes - Had to top-up for the £39.99 price but whatever, wanted it for my game

Am still considering any Virtual Console games to add to my 3DS before the eShop goes for good in a few days. Don't know if I will though.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition (Steam)
Eternal Radiance (Steam)
Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Steam)

My purchases for the Spring Sale. Couldn't pick up too much, so just snatched a few things on the cheap, also Chrono Cross because they finally fixed the framerate issues with the game and I said I'd double dip on the game once they did, so there we go.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition (Steam)
Eternal Radiance (Steam)
Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Steam)

My purchases for the Spring Sale. Couldn't pick up too much, so just snatched a few things on the cheap, also Chrono Cross because they finally fixed the framerate issues with the game and I said I'd double dip on the game once they did, so there we go.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,724 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 143 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,011 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,968 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
  Your Gaming Backlog(s) Moonface 17 4,322 Jan 19th, 2023, 09:08 PM