Latest Gaming Purchase
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I spent the last couple of hours doing last minute purchases of some 3DS DLC:

-Fire Emblem Echoes Season Pass
-The last DLC map for Fire Emblem Awakening that I hadn't bought
-All DLC for Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
-Select DLC for Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
-All DLC for Etrian Odyssey II Untold

Pretty sure that was everything I had wanted to snatch up before the closure. I think I might have actually missed out on one of the Etrian Odyssey II Untold DLCs, because I had selected to purchase it, and it seems the eShop went into maintenance just a few seconds afterwards, and it might have nixed by purchase. Unfortunately it was for an extra class in the game, so if it did cancel my purchase, it's a pretty big loss and I'll be extremely annoyed about it.

Should have just said fuck it all and taken a nice trip on the high seas instead.

EDIT: Turns out the maintenance wasn't for the closure of the eShop, and I was able to get back to it and buy that missed DLC for EOIIU after it was done.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I spent the last couple of hours doing last minute purchases of some 3DS DLC:

-Fire Emblem Echoes Season Pass
-The last DLC map for Fire Emblem Awakening that I hadn't bought
-All DLC for Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
-Select DLC for Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
-All DLC for Etrian Odyssey II Untold

Pretty sure that was everything I had wanted to snatch up before the closure. I think I might have actually missed out on one of the Etrian Odyssey II Untold DLCs, because I had selected to purchase it, and it seems the eShop went into maintenance just a few seconds afterwards, and it might have nixed by purchase. Unfortunately it was for an extra class in the game, so if it did cancel my purchase, it's a pretty big loss and I'll be extremely annoyed about it.

Should have just said fuck it all and taken a nice trip on the high seas instead.

EDIT: Turns out the maintenance wasn't for the closure of the eShop, and I was able to get back to it and buy that missed DLC for EOIIU after it was done.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Resident Evil 4 Remake (PS5)
Was bored and decided to go grab this with a couple of gift cards I had sitting around. Probably won't get to play it until tomorrow now though because of WrestleMania starting in half an hour and I've not got home yet to install it on my console.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Resident Evil 4 Remake (PS5)
Was bored and decided to go grab this with a couple of gift cards I had sitting around. Probably won't get to play it until tomorrow now though because of WrestleMania starting in half an hour and I've not got home yet to install it on my console.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I only have one recommendation, Moony: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, play on Standard or Assisted! Do not play Hardcore!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I only have one recommendation, Moony: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, play on Standard or Assisted! Do not play Hardcore!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Narrator: He did not heed the warning. ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Rhapsody: Marl Kingdom Chronicles - Limited Edition (PS5 | Pre-order)
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails - Limited Edition (PS4 | Pre-order)
Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless - Limited Edition (PS5 | Pre-order)
Monster Menu: The Scavenger's Cookbook - Limited Edition (PS5 | Pre-order)
Trinity Trigger - Day 1 Edition (PS5 | Pre-order)
Loop8: Summer of Gods - Celestial Edition (PS4 | Pre-order)
Afterimage - Deluxe Edition (PS5 | Pre-order)
The Art of Octopath Traveler (Pre-order)
Justice Chronicles (PS5 | Pre-order)
Justice Chronicles (PS4 | Pre-order)
Fairy Fencer F: Refrain Chord - Limited Edition (PS5)
Labyrinth of Zangetsu (PS4)
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Rhapsody: Marl Kingdom Chronicles - Limited Edition (PS5 | Pre-order)
The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails - Limited Edition (PS4 | Pre-order)
Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless - Limited Edition (PS5 | Pre-order)
Monster Menu: The Scavenger's Cookbook - Limited Edition (PS5 | Pre-order)
Trinity Trigger - Day 1 Edition (PS5 | Pre-order)
Loop8: Summer of Gods - Celestial Edition (PS4 | Pre-order)
Afterimage - Deluxe Edition (PS5 | Pre-order)
Justice Chronicles (PS5 | Pre-order)
Justice Chronicles (PS4 | Pre-order)
Fairy Fencer F: Refrain Chord - Limited Edition (PS5)
Labyrinth of Zangetsu (PS4)
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Apr 18th, 2023, 08:23 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Didn't think you cared about art books to pre-order one. Not that I blame you: the art for Octopath is sick.

They released the Unova line of Sitting Cuties plushies (every Pokémon in the 'dex) and I... I have a need for like 4 of them:
Excadrill, Swoobat, Deino, Chadelure
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Apr 18th, 2023, 08:23 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Didn't think you cared about art books to pre-order one. Not that I blame you: the art for Octopath is sick.

They released the Unova line of Sitting Cuties plushies (every Pokémon in the 'dex) and I... I have a need for like 4 of them:
Excadrill, Swoobat, Deino, Chadelure
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Artbooks are actually one of the things I look for the most in Limited and Collector's Editions of games, along with OST CDs.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Artbooks are actually one of the things I look for the most in Limited and Collector's Editions of games, along with OST CDs.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 2nd, 2023, 07:11 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
(Apr 6th, 2023, 03:54 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I didn't even see these posts until just now because I forgot to come back in here after my last post. ROFL

(May 10th, 2023, 06:36 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
What art book out of the ones you've got would you say is your favourite?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 2nd, 2023, 07:11 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
(Apr 6th, 2023, 03:54 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I didn't even see these posts until just now because I forgot to come back in here after my last post. ROFL

(May 10th, 2023, 06:36 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
What art book out of the ones you've got would you say is your favourite?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Got Tears of the Kingdom with the bonus "Adventurer's Pack" fanny-pack thing. It's cute.

..what do people use fanny packs for again?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Got Tears of the Kingdom with the bonus "Adventurer's Pack" fanny-pack thing. It's cute.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 16th, 2023, 04:32 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I always assumed they were just an alternate form of a purse or handbag that can be more secured since it can't fall off and the stuff being stored on your front makes it impossible to be pickpocketed. Unsure

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 16th, 2023, 04:32 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I always assumed they were just an alternate form of a purse or handbag that can be more secured since it can't fall off and the stuff being stored on your front makes it impossible to be pickpocketed. Unsure
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Sephiroth amiibo
Corrin Player 2 amiibo

Felt like filling up my personal 'limit' for amiibos which was always 10. Forgot when Sephiroth was going to release, which was in January, then found him randomly suggested to me on Amazon. Thought his amiibo looked excellent, of course every individual produced one will be unique in quality (I used to check between multiples of the same if I found them in-store) so hope my one turns out decent with no major...abnormalities like poor paintwork. I remember when I found an amiibo who's eye was just completely off from where it should have been. As Kazuya released with Sephiroth and being a fan of Tekken I'd go for Kazuya but I prefer Sephiroth in Smash to be honest and want to try and make a monster Sephiroth. XD
Noticed a bunch of other Smash 4 amiibos in a different listing available, apparently genuine too, decided on Corrin female version (I've never really liked male version's design) and was one I wanted to find in a store but never could as a lot of amiibos usually sold out once released.

FYI - My other 8 I own are Smash Bros Zero Suit Samus, Palutena (both used in-game), Wii Fit Trainer, Robin, 30th Anniversary Toon Zelda, Super Mario Daisy, Alm & Celica from Fire Emblem Echoes Limited Edition. (latter six not opened from packaging yet, some won't be namely Alm, Celica)
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Sephiroth amiibo
Corrin Player 2 amiibo

Felt like filling up my personal 'limit' for amiibos which was always 10. Forgot when Sephiroth was going to release, which was in January, then found him randomly suggested to me on Amazon. Thought his amiibo looked excellent, of course every individual produced one will be unique in quality (I used to check between multiples of the same if I found them in-store) so hope my one turns out decent with no major...abnormalities like poor paintwork. I remember when I found an amiibo who's eye was just completely off from where it should have been. As Kazuya released with Sephiroth and being a fan of Tekken I'd go for Kazuya but I prefer Sephiroth in Smash to be honest and want to try and make a monster Sephiroth. XD
Noticed a bunch of other Smash 4 amiibos in a different listing available, apparently genuine too, decided on Corrin female version (I've never really liked male version's design) and was one I wanted to find in a store but never could as a lot of amiibos usually sold out once released.

FYI - My other 8 I own are Smash Bros Zero Suit Samus, Palutena (both used in-game), Wii Fit Trainer, Robin, 30th Anniversary Toon Zelda, Super Mario Daisy, Alm & Celica from Fire Emblem Echoes Limited Edition. (latter six not opened from packaging yet, some won't be namely Alm, Celica)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 21st, 2023, 08:52 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Felt like filling up my personal 'limit' for amiibos which was always 10. Forgot when Sephiroth was going to release, which was in January, then found him randomly suggested to me on Amazon. Thought his amiibo looked excellent, of course every individual produced one will be unique in quality (I used to check between multiples of the same if I found them in-store) so hope my one turns out decent with no major...abnormalities like poor paintwork. I remember when I found an amiibo who's eye was just completely off from where it should have been.
Amazon tends to be very good at doing exchanges for items that aren't up to quality. I ordered two pads of watercolor paper this past semester and both came in with damage to the pages (the second was meant to be a replacement for the first that they sent me). Since I had received multiple pads with damage and didn't trust another coming in okay nor having the time to wait for another, I got a full refund on both with only one of the two requiring me to return them. I don't think they even required photo proof from me for the damage either.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 21st, 2023, 08:52 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Felt like filling up my personal 'limit' for amiibos which was always 10. Forgot when Sephiroth was going to release, which was in January, then found him randomly suggested to me on Amazon. Thought his amiibo looked excellent, of course every individual produced one will be unique in quality (I used to check between multiples of the same if I found them in-store) so hope my one turns out decent with no major...abnormalities like poor paintwork. I remember when I found an amiibo who's eye was just completely off from where it should have been.
Amazon tends to be very good at doing exchanges for items that aren't up to quality. I ordered two pads of watercolor paper this past semester and both came in with damage to the pages (the second was meant to be a replacement for the first that they sent me). Since I had received multiple pads with damage and didn't trust another coming in okay nor having the time to wait for another, I got a full refund on both with only one of the two requiring me to return them. I don't think they even required photo proof from me for the damage either.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface: My Sephiroth and Corrin arrived the other day, Corrin looks great, Sephiroth's eye placement looked off but looking at him at a different angle made me find it's acceptable. I would've kept this anyway if I was still slightly bothered as I was at first, so no need to ask for a replacement thank goodness. Grin
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface: My Sephiroth and Corrin arrived the other day, Corrin looks great, Sephiroth's eye placement looked off but looking at him at a different angle made me find it's acceptable. I would've kept this anyway if I was still slightly bothered as I was at first, so no need to ask for a replacement thank goodness. Grin
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Just ordered the Audeze Maxwell headset. It's on back order, so I won't get them until some time in July though. I've watched hours and hours of reviews, comparisons and opinions on this headset compared to some of the other highly rated headsets that have come out recently, and one thing that really stood out to me about the Maxwells is that every single review of them said that the sound quality is absolutely fantastic and that they are top-tier for watching movies and listening to music outside of gaming (and that they are absolutely stunning for immersive single-player games, especially open world games). That's what really caught my attention, because even if I end up getting a desktop mic in the future and don't need the mic on the Maxwells, they'll still be an absolutely amazing wireless pair of headphones for my every day use.

The mic on these are also really good from all the tests I listened to, and should be a noticeable improvement over my current cheapy headset. Look forward to getting my hands on them in July and seeing just how beautiful they sound for myself. One of the reviewers who owns a $1,000 pair of audiophile headphones said that the Maxwells are not far off from how they sound, so that has me excited to hear them in action for music.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Just ordered the Audeze Maxwell headset. It's on back order, so I won't get them until some time in July though. I've watched hours and hours of reviews, comparisons and opinions on this headset compared to some of the other highly rated headsets that have come out recently, and one thing that really stood out to me about the Maxwells is that every single review of them said that the sound quality is absolutely fantastic and that they are top-tier for watching movies and listening to music outside of gaming (and that they are absolutely stunning for immersive single-player games, especially open world games). That's what really caught my attention, because even if I end up getting a desktop mic in the future and don't need the mic on the Maxwells, they'll still be an absolutely amazing wireless pair of headphones for my every day use.

The mic on these are also really good from all the tests I listened to, and should be a noticeable improvement over my current cheapy headset. Look forward to getting my hands on them in July and seeing just how beautiful they sound for myself. One of the reviewers who owns a $1,000 pair of audiophile headphones said that the Maxwells are not far off from how they sound, so that has me excited to hear them in action for music.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just got a Crash Bandicoot Funko pop for $15 which feels like a really good deal for how rare they are. It's the one where he's wearing the biker outfit from Crash 3. I'm hoping to try and find a few other ones today at other booths. ^_^

Edit: Also grabbed the scuba Crash Funko as well which I forgot existed. Didn't manage to find the jet pack Crash which was the one I was looking for most but it's fine. I might check on the websites of some of the vendors I visited to see if they have it online to get for a good price.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just got a Crash Bandicoot Funko pop for $15 which feels like a really good deal for how rare they are. It's the one where he's wearing the biker outfit from Crash 3. I'm hoping to try and find a few other ones today at other booths. ^_^

Edit: Also grabbed the scuba Crash Funko as well which I forgot existed. Didn't manage to find the jet pack Crash which was the one I was looking for most but it's fine. I might check on the websites of some of the vendors I visited to see if they have it online to get for a good price.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,726 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 144 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,011 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,969 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
  Your Gaming Backlog(s) Moonface 17 4,323 Jan 19th, 2023, 09:08 PM