Latest Gaming Purchase
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Well I hope you enjoy it DL. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Well I hope you enjoy it DL. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Moony told me DL bought a switch and I didn't believe him so I came here to verify he wasnt fucking with me. I was not lied to.
Guess you couldn't hold out anymore Tongue
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Moony told me DL bought a switch and I didn't believe him so I came here to verify he wasnt fucking with me. I was not lied to.
Guess you couldn't hold out anymore Tongue
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,752
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I honestly should have, because I literally paid $300 to play one game. Well, actually $360 to play one game. Which is a stupid thing to do, but with the Octopath sequel announced, and the upcoming mobile game prequel, I just couldn't resist the allure of being able to play Octopath Traveler.

I haven't actually done anything with the Switch other than set up my Nintendo Account and connect my NNID to it so I could add my friends from my 3DS, but we'll see if I can't get myself to start up Octopath here in a couple of days.

Though speaking of the Switch...

Dragon Marked for Death [Switch]
Mercenaries Saga Chronicles [Switch]

I pre-ordered a copy of the upcoming physical release for Dragon Marked for Death (boy am I glad I didn't get a Switch until now, otherwise I would have likely bought it digitally). I knew there was a game on the eShop I wanted (from articles I saw about it on Siliconera), but couldn't remember the name of it until I was randomly browsing though the eShop. Mercenaries Saga Chronicles is a tactical RPG, I think it comes with 2 or 3 games bundled together. They're kind of like a poor man's Final Fantasy Tactics, but hey, I'll take any SRPG goodness I can get.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,752 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I honestly should have, because I literally paid $300 to play one game. Well, actually $360 to play one game. Which is a stupid thing to do, but with the Octopath sequel announced, and the upcoming mobile game prequel, I just couldn't resist the allure of being able to play Octopath Traveler.

I haven't actually done anything with the Switch other than set up my Nintendo Account and connect my NNID to it so I could add my friends from my 3DS, but we'll see if I can't get myself to start up Octopath here in a couple of days.

Though speaking of the Switch...

Dragon Marked for Death [Switch]
Mercenaries Saga Chronicles [Switch]

I pre-ordered a copy of the upcoming physical release for Dragon Marked for Death (boy am I glad I didn't get a Switch until now, otherwise I would have likely bought it digitally). I knew there was a game on the eShop I wanted (from articles I saw about it on Siliconera), but couldn't remember the name of it until I was randomly browsing though the eShop. Mercenaries Saga Chronicles is a tactical RPG, I think it comes with 2 or 3 games bundled together. They're kind of like a poor man's Final Fantasy Tactics, but hey, I'll take any SRPG goodness I can get.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
oh.. I guess I should add that I got a switch too lmao.

With Zelda yaaaaay! Smash is next.

Also RE2 and DMC5 and Nier Automata and Vesperia.

Yeaaaaah. I'm not finishing anything.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
oh.. I guess I should add that I got a switch too lmao.

With Zelda yaaaaay! Smash is next.

Also RE2 and DMC5 and Nier Automata and Vesperia.

Yeaaaaah. I'm not finishing anything.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Great you got a Switch, DL. I saw Mercenaries Saga and considered that for myself, but didn't. Did look worth getting, but feel I need to save my eShop wallet up for something else. Haven't heard of the other game, so I need to check that at least.

Battery Charger Stand for NS (probably named something else, but not at home to check)
SSBU Fighter Pass
Pre-order for Yoshi's Crafted World

Bought a portable battery charger stand for my Switch, since I'm always wondering about how likely the Switch's own support in table top 'mode' will snap off. I am being absolutely careful when using the system like that, but I know I'll hate it more if that little part breaks. XD Got 20% off when buying with the Pass in store as that was the only thing I wanted at the time.
Said to heck with it when preordering the new Yoshi game. Missed Wooly World, so I'll get this instead.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Great you got a Switch, DL. I saw Mercenaries Saga and considered that for myself, but didn't. Did look worth getting, but feel I need to save my eShop wallet up for something else. Haven't heard of the other game, so I need to check that at least.

Battery Charger Stand for NS (probably named something else, but not at home to check)
SSBU Fighter Pass
Pre-order for Yoshi's Crafted World

Bought a portable battery charger stand for my Switch, since I'm always wondering about how likely the Switch's own support in table top 'mode' will snap off. I am being absolutely careful when using the system like that, but I know I'll hate it more if that little part breaks. XD Got 20% off when buying with the Pass in store as that was the only thing I wanted at the time.
Said to heck with it when preordering the new Yoshi game. Missed Wooly World, so I'll get this instead.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Fate/EXTELLA Link - Fleeting Glory Edition PlayStation 4
Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection PlayStation 4
The Longest 5 Minutes [Vita]
Penny Punching Princess [Vita]
The Lost Child - Limited Edition [Vita]

I forgot I had purchased THJ collection, so that my friend and I could play it together. We've gone through a number of games together the last year or so, and we were looking for more and I remembered she really likes shooters, so I suggested Borderlands 2. Just need to find a good time to play now.

Happy to get my hands on The Longest 5 Minute and Penny Punching Princess. NISA originally released these as digital-only on the Vita, and only gave them physical releases on the Switch. But after enough demands from their player base, they decided that they would give both of them physical Vita releases as two of their final three physical Vita releases. What was the third one? Well...

The Lost Child. The third and final game of the last trio of Vita games to get a physical release from NISA. Not only did they give this one a physical release, they also gave it a Limited Edition! Even though it was the same LE that the PS4 version of the game got, I decided to buy it anyways just to support them for doing something awesome for once and giving these three games the physical releases they should have gotten from the start.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Fate/EXTELLA Link - Fleeting Glory Edition PlayStation 4
Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection PlayStation 4
The Longest 5 Minutes [Vita]
Penny Punching Princess [Vita]
The Lost Child - Limited Edition [Vita]

I forgot I had purchased THJ collection, so that my friend and I could play it together. We've gone through a number of games together the last year or so, and we were looking for more and I remembered she really likes shooters, so I suggested Borderlands 2. Just need to find a good time to play now.

Happy to get my hands on The Longest 5 Minute and Penny Punching Princess. NISA originally released these as digital-only on the Vita, and only gave them physical releases on the Switch. But after enough demands from their player base, they decided that they would give both of them physical Vita releases as two of their final three physical Vita releases. What was the third one? Well...

The Lost Child. The third and final game of the last trio of Vita games to get a physical release from NISA. Not only did they give this one a physical release, they also gave it a Limited Edition! Even though it was the same LE that the PS4 version of the game got, I decided to buy it anyways just to support them for doing something awesome for once and giving these three games the physical releases they should have gotten from the start.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
This was everything that Shira and I purchased at PAX over the weekend: We got other goodies too but we didn't pay for those. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
This was everything that Shira and I purchased at PAX over the weekend: We got other goodies too but we didn't pay for those. Tongue
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition PlayStation 4
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Thors Academy Edition PlayStation 4

Thankfully Gamestop restocked some of the physical copies of BL GotY. I have to wait until April 19th for the new stock to release, but I'm okay with waiting as long as it means getting a physical copy of the game.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition PlayStation 4
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III - Thors Academy Edition PlayStation 4

Thankfully Gamestop restocked some of the physical copies of BL GotY. I have to wait until April 19th for the new stock to release, but I'm okay with waiting as long as it means getting a physical copy of the game.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Didn't realize you were into Borderlands, DL. Getting ready for BL3? Smile

Yoshi's Crafted World. Couldn't wait any longer XD
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 

Yoshi's Crafted World. Couldn't wait any longer XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I got; Chocobo Mystery Dungeon Everybudy for the Switch, as well as Yoshi's Crafted World.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I got; Chocobo Mystery Dungeon Everybudy for the Switch, as well as Yoshi's Crafted World.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Apr 5th, 2019, 02:46 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

I started Borderlands 2 a week or so ago and that's my first time playing any of the BL games. I had been interested in them for a lot longer, but didn't have anyone to play them with, but now that I do I decided to finally get into them. So far I'm really enjoying BL2, so of course I was interested in getting the remaster of the first game so I can experience that as well. I will also very likely get BL3, especially since the two friends I've been playing BL2 will likely get it as well.

Funny story about the BL remaster though. When my friend and I started playing BL2, we talked about how we wished there was a PS4 port of BL so we could play that as well. Then literally two or three days after that, the rumor of the remaster popped up, and a couple of days after that the official announcement happened. It's like the second or third time we've talked about wanting a game ported to PS4, only for it to get announced a few days later. I think we might have some kind of special powers.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Apr 5th, 2019, 02:46 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

I started Borderlands 2 a week or so ago and that's my first time playing any of the BL games. I had been interested in them for a lot longer, but didn't have anyone to play them with, but now that I do I decided to finally get into them. So far I'm really enjoying BL2, so of course I was interested in getting the remaster of the first game so I can experience that as well. I will also very likely get BL3, especially since the two friends I've been playing BL2 will likely get it as well.

Funny story about the BL remaster though. When my friend and I started playing BL2, we talked about how we wished there was a PS4 port of BL so we could play that as well. Then literally two or three days after that, the rumor of the remaster popped up, and a couple of days after that the official announcement happened. It's like the second or third time we've talked about wanting a game ported to PS4, only for it to get announced a few days later. I think we might have some kind of special powers.
Daltonio Offline
F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
Some Auric Cells in Dead by Daylight
A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS4)
[Image: MOnYWal.png]
Sig by Amalthea
Daltonio Offline
F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
Some Auric Cells in Dead by Daylight
A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS4)
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Toe Jam & Earl: Back in the Groove (Nintendo Switch)
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Toe Jam & Earl: Back in the Groove (Nintendo Switch)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)

For the low low price of £24, thanks to my store having a 20% discount 2-day event for workers. Yeah, I ended up deciding against pre-ordering and buying on the day for the chance to get the game for even less. Was a risk of being sold out, but there someone else buying the game before, which gave more risk of me being too late for today. XD Means I'll be more willing to spend a bit further if there happens to be a 'purchase more Wumpa Coins' or whatever else with real money down the line/if I'll need any (by what I read in the topic, maybe).
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)

For the low low price of £24, thanks to my store having a 20% discount 2-day event for workers. Yeah, I ended up deciding against pre-ordering and buying on the day for the chance to get the game for even less. Was a risk of being sold out, but there someone else buying the game before, which gave more risk of me being too late for today. XD Means I'll be more willing to spend a bit further if there happens to be a 'purchase more Wumpa Coins' or whatever else with real money down the line/if I'll need any (by what I read in the topic, maybe).
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
My latest purchases have been...

Dragon Star Varnir - Limited Edition PlayStation 4
Super Neptunia RPG - Limited Edition PlayStation 4

... And I think that's it. Been a bit of a slow month in terms of releases that I want. Oh, I also pre-ordered a physical copy of the Mana Collection for Switch as well.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
My latest purchases have been...

Dragon Star Varnir - Limited Edition PlayStation 4
Super Neptunia RPG - Limited Edition PlayStation 4

... And I think that's it. Been a bit of a slow month in terms of releases that I want. Oh, I also pre-ordered a physical copy of the Mana Collection for Switch as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,754 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 148 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,024 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,990 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
  Your Gaming Backlog(s) Moonface 17 4,342 Jan 19th, 2023, 09:08 PM