Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Wii Fit Trainer amiibo

Found a neat independent gaming shop in Isle of Wight. Wasn't even looking for it, and we happened to be in the wrong area that my dad wanted to be in. Had many games, old and new plus a little bit of anime, figurines and trading card games too. Had to get something in there to support their shop, so settled on that amiibo, one I don't think I ever came across in a store before. Almost got Snake too, but my curiousity got the better of me as I purchased a Gurren Lagann Weiss Schwarz TCG starter pack. I don't know why. Doubt I'll play it seriously but might collect a few more just to look at.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Wii Fit Trainer amiibo

Found a neat independent gaming shop in Isle of Wight. Wasn't even looking for it, and we happened to be in the wrong area that my dad wanted to be in. Had many games, old and new plus a little bit of anime, figurines and trading card games too. Had to get something in there to support their shop, so settled on that amiibo, one I don't think I ever came across in a store before. Almost got Snake too, but my curiousity got the better of me as I purchased a Gurren Lagann Weiss Schwarz TCG starter pack. I don't know why. Doubt I'll play it seriously but might collect a few more just to look at.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My husband purchased: Ghostbusters the Video Game Remastered [PlayStation 4]
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My husband purchased: Ghostbusters the Video Game Remastered [PlayStation 4]
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The Last of Us Part II - Special Edition

I was debating on getting the Collector's Edition, but I didn't feel like the statue was worth the extra cost. I remember seeing the statue for Part I in person and found it looked rather cheap, and this one seems to have that same look. Eh
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The Last of Us Part II - Special Edition

I was debating on getting the Collector's Edition, but I didn't feel like the statue was worth the extra cost. I remember seeing the statue for Part I in person and found it looked rather cheap, and this one seems to have that same look. Eh
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Luigi's Mansion 3 for the Switch. My husband came home with it last night & gave it to me. I'll be starting a file as soon as I finish DQXIS: DE. ^^"
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Luigi's Mansion 3 for the Switch. My husband came home with it last night & gave it to me. I'll be starting a file as soon as I finish DQXIS: DE. ^^"
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Same, queen. Wanted to get it launch day but we had trick-or-treaters for a while and couldn't go out Sad But now it's ours

Also got our first Funkos, one for Moony's mom and one for himself for his birthday: A Hello Kitty (Gamer Edition) and a Crash Bandicoot CTR one.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Same, queen. Wanted to get it launch day but we had trick-or-treaters for a while and couldn't go out Sad But now it's ours

Also got our first Funkos, one for Moony's mom and one for himself for his birthday: A Hello Kitty (Gamer Edition) and a Crash Bandicoot CTR one.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Just got this last night:

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Just got this last night:

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I knew I should've looked in here, I remember seeing that image of Queen's Shield game. XD

Yesterday, bought Pokémon Shield.
Also last week bought the Nakoruru Mii Fighter costume as I thought that was the best outfit yet (well, except Sans but I simply didn't want that one). Also tried making a similar Mii face as the one shown in the announcement image shot.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I knew I should've looked in here, I remember seeing that image of Queen's Shield game. XD

Yesterday, bought Pokémon Shield.
Also last week bought the Nakoruru Mii Fighter costume as I thought that was the best outfit yet (well, except Sans but I simply didn't want that one). Also tried making a similar Mii face as the one shown in the announcement image shot.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Dualshock 4 Controller Electric Purple
Dualshock 4 Controller - Rose Gold
Ni No Kuni Remastered PlayStation 4
Indivisible PlayStation 4
Persona 5 Royal - Phantom Thieves Edition [Pre-Order]
VA-11 HALL-A Collector's Edition PlayStation 4
Mary Skelter 2 [Switch]
Moero Chronicle Hyper [Switch]

My most recent (and by most recent I mean in the last two weeks or so) purchases. Picked up NNK Remastered and Indivisible on Black Friday for $15 a piece. Picked up the Electric Purple and Rose Gold DS4s to go along with the Titanium Blue one I bought back in September to complete my collection of the latest released colors that I wanted. Thankfully with BF deals and my reward points on my Prime card, I only ended up paying about $25 for both controllers.

I wasn't sure if I was going to pick up Persona 5 Royal after having finished the platinum for Persona 5 and overall finding the game to be pretty mediocre, but then I saw that the Phantom Thieves Edition comes with a soundtrack CD and Atlus USA never does soundtrack CDs with their releases (they usually only do 4-5 track 'sampler' CDs), so once I saw that it was an instant pre-order.

Then finally the last three games on the list are all Limited Run Games releases. I saw that the PS4 CE for VA-11 HALL-A had some different stuff than the Vita CE (which I have) and the trophy lists for the PS4 and Vita versions are separate, so I decided to go ahead and pick it up again. Thankfully LRG also partnered up with Idea Factory, International to do some physical releases of their games they released as digital-only titles. I wasn't going to pick up either Mary Skelter 2 or Moe Chronicles because of that, but thanks to LRG I will now be adding them to my collection. Although in the case of Moe Chronicle it was because it was already on Steam and if I was going to have to get it digital, then no point in getting in on NS over Steam. But now I get to have it on both. Steam for the achievements and NS for the physical copy. Yay LRG.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Dualshock 4 Controller Electric Purple
Dualshock 4 Controller - Rose Gold
Ni No Kuni Remastered PlayStation 4
Indivisible PlayStation 4
Persona 5 Royal - Phantom Thieves Edition [Pre-Order]
VA-11 HALL-A Collector's Edition PlayStation 4
Mary Skelter 2 [Switch]
Moero Chronicle Hyper [Switch]

My most recent (and by most recent I mean in the last two weeks or so) purchases. Picked up NNK Remastered and Indivisible on Black Friday for $15 a piece. Picked up the Electric Purple and Rose Gold DS4s to go along with the Titanium Blue one I bought back in September to complete my collection of the latest released colors that I wanted. Thankfully with BF deals and my reward points on my Prime card, I only ended up paying about $25 for both controllers.

I wasn't sure if I was going to pick up Persona 5 Royal after having finished the platinum for Persona 5 and overall finding the game to be pretty mediocre, but then I saw that the Phantom Thieves Edition comes with a soundtrack CD and Atlus USA never does soundtrack CDs with their releases (they usually only do 4-5 track 'sampler' CDs), so once I saw that it was an instant pre-order.

Then finally the last three games on the list are all Limited Run Games releases. I saw that the PS4 CE for VA-11 HALL-A had some different stuff than the Vita CE (which I have) and the trophy lists for the PS4 and Vita versions are separate, so I decided to go ahead and pick it up again. Thankfully LRG also partnered up with Idea Factory, International to do some physical releases of their games they released as digital-only titles. I wasn't going to pick up either Mary Skelter 2 or Moe Chronicles because of that, but thanks to LRG I will now be adding them to my collection. Although in the case of Moe Chronicle it was because it was already on Steam and if I was going to have to get it digital, then no point in getting in on NS over Steam. But now I get to have it on both. Steam for the achievements and NS for the physical copy. Yay LRG.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Bought during end of year PSN sale: A Hat in Time & Call of Cthulu.
Bought during Nintendo's current sale: Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line & Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Bought during end of year PSN sale: A Hat in Time & Call of Cthulu.
Bought during Nintendo's current sale: Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line & Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh shit, is Hat in Time still on that PSN deal? I should pick that up. Been meaning to give it a go for a while now.

Recently got Control, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, MediEvil and Days Gone, all on Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. Would've picked up Breath of the Wild for Switch, had Nintendo given Target any stock on Black Friday... granted we got there 3 hours after "open" on Thursday, but still, I know Nintendo didn't stock them up. Rolleyes
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh shit, is Hat in Time still on that PSN deal? I should pick that up. Been meaning to give it a go for a while now.

Recently got Control, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, MediEvil and Days Gone, all on Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. Would've picked up Breath of the Wild for Switch, had Nintendo given Target any stock on Black Friday... granted we got there 3 hours after "open" on Thursday, but still, I know Nintendo didn't stock them up. Rolleyes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
It's the Steam winter sale and you know what that means~

My latest purchase have been:

Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years
Chrono Trigger
Ys Seven
Octopath Traveler
Oninaki (PS4)

Then I purchased the following as gifts for friends:

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls
Zwei: The Arges Adventure
Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash
$50 PSN Code

Thought about buying some other games on Steam as well, but in the end I decided to be semi-smart with my money for once and put them off. I don't need them right now, probably wouldn't get around to playing them for a long time (which they'll go on sale again before then) and I doubt this laptop could even run most of them that well. So I decided to just buy the ones I knew I can run right now and that I have no other way to play due to lacking a working Nintendo DS (in the case of FFIII, FFIV and Chrono Trigger), or that are only available on Steam (Ys Seven).

I'm not too sure if I can run Octopath on this laptop, but decided to make an exception for it because Square Enix tends to be much stingier with sales than other devs, and who knows how long it would be before they put Octopath back on sale, or if it'd even be as big as the 40% off it is now (which isn't that much considering the $59.99 price tag for the game, but it's better than nothing).
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
It's the Steam winter sale and you know what that means~

My latest purchase have been:

Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years
Chrono Trigger
Ys Seven
Octopath Traveler
Oninaki (PS4)

Then I purchased the following as gifts for friends:

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls
Zwei: The Arges Adventure
Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash
$50 PSN Code

Thought about buying some other games on Steam as well, but in the end I decided to be semi-smart with my money for once and put them off. I don't need them right now, probably wouldn't get around to playing them for a long time (which they'll go on sale again before then) and I doubt this laptop could even run most of them that well. So I decided to just buy the ones I knew I can run right now and that I have no other way to play due to lacking a working Nintendo DS (in the case of FFIII, FFIV and Chrono Trigger), or that are only available on Steam (Ys Seven).

I'm not too sure if I can run Octopath on this laptop, but decided to make an exception for it because Square Enix tends to be much stingier with sales than other devs, and who knows how long it would be before they put Octopath back on sale, or if it'd even be as big as the 40% off it is now (which isn't that much considering the $59.99 price tag for the game, but it's better than nothing).
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I haven't got very much from the Steam winter sale this year: all I got for myself was Endless Space 2 and the Persia + Macedon pack for Civilization VI.

I've been having a great deal of fun with Endless Space 2, though. It feels like Endless Legend, except that it's set in interstellar space instead of a fantasy world. In my opinion, this works to the game's advantage: the main problem I had with Endless Legend was that its graphics and fantasy elements appealed to my 'roleplayer' instincts; however, the gameplay was very optimisation-oriented, and very much geared towards powergamers, so it didn't seem to know which group of gamers it was appealing to. On the other hand, Endless Space 2's interplanetary scale makes it feel more 'distant', so the optimisation-oriented number-crunching gameplay feels like a better fit for that setting.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I haven't got very much from the Steam winter sale this year: all I got for myself was Endless Space 2 and the Persia + Macedon pack for Civilization VI.

I've been having a great deal of fun with Endless Space 2, though. It feels like Endless Legend, except that it's set in interstellar space instead of a fantasy world. In my opinion, this works to the game's advantage: the main problem I had with Endless Legend was that its graphics and fantasy elements appealed to my 'roleplayer' instincts; however, the gameplay was very optimisation-oriented, and very much geared towards powergamers, so it didn't seem to know which group of gamers it was appealing to. On the other hand, Endless Space 2's interplanetary scale makes it feel more 'distant', so the optimisation-oriented number-crunching gameplay feels like a better fit for that setting.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
My recent purchases have been Azur Lane Crosswave for the PS4 and a couple of Kemco games that Limited Run Games are running.

Oh and a pack of gems in Azur Lane for the flood of cute Idol costumes that I wanted from the current event.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
My recent purchases have been Azur Lane Crosswave for the PS4 and a couple of Kemco games that Limited Run Games are running.

Oh and a pack of gems in Azur Lane for the flood of cute Idol costumes that I wanted from the current event.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
ARK: Survival Evolved

It was actually a gift for a friend of mine. However, it looks like a nice game, so I'm seriously considering getting another copy for myself while it's on offer!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
ARK: Survival Evolved

It was actually a gift for a friend of mine. However, it looks like a nice game, so I'm seriously considering getting another copy for myself while it's on offer!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Child of Light, when it was on sale on the Nintendo Switch last week for $5.
I also pre-ordered Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX on the Switch.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Child of Light, when it was on sale on the Nintendo Switch last week for $5.
I also pre-ordered Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX on the Switch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,724 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 143 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,011 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,968 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
  Your Gaming Backlog(s) Moonface 17 4,322 Jan 19th, 2023, 09:08 PM