Latest Gaming Purchase
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Infinifactory

This is a puzzle game, which I bought last night in the Steam Summer Sale. The idea is that you need to build a production line that's capable of producing multiple copies of a specified object (ideally, as quickly as possible, or with as little equipment as possible).

I've only played though the tutorial levels - but, so far, I've been having fun Smile !
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Infinifactory

This is a puzzle game, which I bought last night in the Steam Summer Sale. The idea is that you need to build a production line that's capable of producing multiple copies of a specified object (ideally, as quickly as possible, or with as little equipment as possible).

I've only played though the tutorial levels - but, so far, I've been having fun Smile !
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I last purchased Super Mario 3D World and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 remake.

I WAS going to buy The Division 2 today but have now since sided against doing so.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I last purchased Super Mario 3D World and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 remake.

I WAS going to buy The Division 2 today but have now since sided against doing so.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Dropped a hundo on Genshin Impact for some gacha rolls. Haven't had the need to drop any $$$ on Azur Lane or Arknights lately, so figured why not share the love and give some to Genshin.

Aside from that I've recently purchased Aegis Rim: 13 Sentinels, Moero Crystal Hyper Limited Edition and... I'm forgetting one, oh well.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Dropped a hundo on Genshin Impact for some gacha rolls. Haven't had the need to drop any $$$ on Azur Lane or Arknights lately, so figured why not share the love and give some to Genshin.

Aside from that I've recently purchased Aegis Rim: 13 Sentinels, Moero Crystal Hyper Limited Edition and... I'm forgetting one, oh well.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I've downloaded Genshin Impact on my PS4 but haven't started yet. Saw some gameplay and thought what the heck let's try it out sometime.

Bought Touhou Gensou Wanderer Reloaded for Switch, even though I own the vanilla version on PS4. Was planning to get it on PS4 but kept finding it cheaper on Switch and I'm not bothered about trophy accomplishments. I plan/hope to play and complete both, been way too long since I played the vanilla too and wanted to return to it anyway.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I've downloaded Genshin Impact on my PS4 but haven't started yet. Saw some gameplay and thought what the heck let's try it out sometime.

Bought Touhou Gensou Wanderer Reloaded for Switch, even though I own the vanilla version on PS4. Was planning to get it on PS4 but kept finding it cheaper on Switch and I'm not bothered about trophy accomplishments. I plan/hope to play and complete both, been way too long since I played the vanilla too and wanted to return to it anyway.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I just bought SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition.

Steam is currently doing a sale of city-builders, and I enjoy some of the others that I've played, so I want to see how this one compares Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I just bought SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition.

Steam is currently doing a sale of city-builders, and I enjoy some of the others that I've played, so I want to see how this one compares Tongue .
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin - Divine Edition (PS4)

I've been waiting so long for this game, and tomorrow I finally get to play it. I am hyped as fuck.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin - Divine Edition (PS4)

I've been waiting so long for this game, and tomorrow I finally get to play it. I am hyped as fuck.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've watched quite a bit of Sakuna since Trihex was sponsored by them (twice) to play. Seemed cute, though not my cup of tea, I don't think.

Most recently got Hades and Sackboy: Big Adventure (special edition), the former digitally on Switch and the latter will be arriving tomorrow!
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've watched quite a bit of Sakuna since Trihex was sponsored by them (twice) to play. Seemed cute, though not my cup of tea, I don't think.

Most recently got Hades and Sackboy: Big Adventure (special edition), the former digitally on Switch and the latter will be arriving tomorrow!
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495
Megami Tensei* Portal 
I've been playing the shit out of my new Xbox Series X. It's pretty big, and most people say it's smaller than they expected. I didn't have any expectations and I would argue that it's that heaviest console I've ever owned lol.

Super happy with the Gamepass selection...I'm playing so many games I never would have bothered spending money on. Since there's so many, I decided to play a rotation during my gaming sprees - so right now I've got Forza: Horizon, Viva Pinata, The Outer Worlds, The Outer Wilds, and The Touryst all downloaded and with some variation of progress each. I'd say I've played The Outer Wilds the most...honestly hated it at first and thought it was boring, but man, once the game clicks you get super invested in the mystery and the gameplay.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495 Megami Tensei* Portal 
I've been playing the shit out of my new Xbox Series X. It's pretty big, and most people say it's smaller than they expected. I didn't have any expectations and I would argue that it's that heaviest console I've ever owned lol.

Super happy with the Gamepass selection...I'm playing so many games I never would have bothered spending money on. Since there's so many, I decided to play a rotation during my gaming sprees - so right now I've got Forza: Horizon, Viva Pinata, The Outer Worlds, The Outer Wilds, and The Touryst all downloaded and with some variation of progress each. I'd say I've played The Outer Wilds the most...honestly hated it at first and thought it was boring, but man, once the game clicks you get super invested in the mystery and the gameplay.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Steam games I won playing jackbox with a streamer who gives away steam codes: Fae Tactics, Suicide of Rachel Foster, World of Goo, & The Occupation.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Steam games I won playing jackbox with a streamer who gives away steam codes: Fae Tactics, Suicide of Rachel Foster, World of Goo, & The Occupation.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Nov 13th, 2020, 01:42 PM)Eric Wrote:
I've been playing the shit out of my new Xbox Series X.  It's pretty big, and most people say it's smaller than they expected.  I didn't have any expectations and I would argue that it's that heaviest console I've ever owned lol.

Super happy with the Gamepass selection...I'm playing so many games I never would have bothered spending money on.  Since there's so many, I decided to play a rotation during my gaming sprees - so right now I've got Forza: Horizon, Viva Pinata, The Outer Worlds, The Outer Wilds, and The Touryst all downloaded and with some variation of progress each.  I'd say I've played The Outer Wilds the most...honestly hated it at first and thought it was boring, but man, once the game clicks you get super invested in the mystery and the gameplay.

I have to say, I thought I was going crazy but you did type both Outer Wilds and Outer Worlds there. When you mentioned playing Outer Wilds after, I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't misreading since you mentioned gameplay being "mysterious" ROFL Man, did they really have to release those games in the same year?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Nov 13th, 2020, 01:42 PM)Eric Wrote:
I've been playing the shit out of my new Xbox Series X.  It's pretty big, and most people say it's smaller than they expected.  I didn't have any expectations and I would argue that it's that heaviest console I've ever owned lol.

Super happy with the Gamepass selection...I'm playing so many games I never would have bothered spending money on.  Since there's so many, I decided to play a rotation during my gaming sprees - so right now I've got Forza: Horizon, Viva Pinata, The Outer Worlds, The Outer Wilds, and The Touryst all downloaded and with some variation of progress each.  I'd say I've played The Outer Wilds the most...honestly hated it at first and thought it was boring, but man, once the game clicks you get super invested in the mystery and the gameplay.

I have to say, I thought I was going crazy but you did type both Outer Wilds and Outer Worlds there. When you mentioned playing Outer Wilds after, I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't misreading since you mentioned gameplay being "mysterious" ROFL Man, did they really have to release those games in the same year?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just bought Among Us on Steam purely because Trainwreckstv had a Twitch Drop for it, so if you claim the drop after watching 30 minutes of his stream and link it to your Among Us game you get a Glitch Pet (Twitch symbol) as a pet that follows you.  =3
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just bought Among Us on Steam purely because Trainwreckstv had a Twitch Drop for it, so if you claim the drop after watching 30 minutes of his stream and link it to your Among Us game you get a Glitch Pet (Twitch symbol) as a pet that follows you.  =3
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Monochrome Order (PS4 - LRG physical release)
Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legend and the Secret Fairy Limited Edition (PS4)
Arknights - 1st Anniversary Illustration Collection (related to a game, so counts?)
CrossCode (PS4 physical copy)
RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore (PS4)
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Monochrome Order (PS4 - LRG physical release)
Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legend and the Secret Fairy Limited Edition (PS4)
Arknights - 1st Anniversary Illustration Collection (related to a game, so counts?)
CrossCode (PS4 physical copy)
RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore (PS4)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,659
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Just bought Assassin's Creed: Black Flag on PS4 because I've been listening to sea shanties for the last half an hour and it got me to look into that game and it looks like I'll really like it so I decided to get it and see how it goes. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,659 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Just bought Assassin's Creed: Black Flag on PS4 because I've been listening to sea shanties for the last half an hour and it got me to look into that game and it looks like I'll really like it so I decided to get it and see how it goes. Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,659
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction (PS3)

Oh my god fuck buying stuff on PS3 tonight. It took an hour for me to buy that one game and then Sony stopped accepting my card so I can't buy the other games in the series. Not that it matters because PS3 has download speeds that require you to make it through half a dozen moon phases to actually download a game so it's not like I could play any of my purchases tonight anyway.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,659 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction (PS3)

Oh my god fuck buying stuff on PS3 tonight. It took an hour for me to buy that one game and then Sony stopped accepting my card so I can't buy the other games in the series. Not that it matters because PS3 has download speeds that require you to make it through half a dozen moon phases to actually download a game so it's not like I could play any of my purchases tonight anyway.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Eternal Sonata (PS3)

I don't actually have a PS3 (yet), but I bought that version of it while it was still cheap because, well, it's the definitive version of the game. I actually already own it on 360, too, so count that as another game I have multiple versions of.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Eternal Sonata (PS3)

I don't actually have a PS3 (yet), but I bought that version of it while it was still cheap because, well, it's the definitive version of the game. I actually already own it on 360, too, so count that as another game I have multiple versions of.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,711 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 142 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,006 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 5,954 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
  Your Gaming Backlog(s) Moonface 17 4,317 Jan 19th, 2023, 09:08 PM